- An Accident case FIR No. 44/15 has been registered at PS Jubbal today on 21.09.2015 U/S 279,337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Mohmad Gulgar S/o Sh. Mohmad Ashwak R/o Village Rawkheri, PO Jalalabad Tehsil & PS Najeebabad, UP alleging therein that on 20.09.2015 when he alongwith two another persons was coming from Nandpur in vehicle No. UP-20(T)-1036 loaded with apples, driven Naiem Mohmad . When they reached at Nandpur kainchi, above vehicle met with an accident due to rash & negligent driving of Naiem Mohmad & rolled down from the road. In this accident they all persons sustained injured . The case is being investigated by HC Gopal Singh, I/O PP Sarswati Nagar.
- An Accident case FIR No. 53/15 has been registered at PS Kotkhai on 20.9.2015 U/S 279, 304A IPC on the complaint of Sh. Shish Pal S/o Sh. Rama Nand R/o Village Jolkyari Teh Kotkhai Shimla alleging therein that on 20.09.2015 at about 03.10 PM a Pick-Up No. HP-63A-0868 met with an accident at Kuftu Kenchi near Keeth, Tehsil Kotkhai due to rash and negligency driving of Ved Parkash. In this incident driver Ved Parkash died on the spot. The case is being investigated by SI Dharam Sain Negi, SHO PS Kotkhai.
- A House Trespass case FIR No. 95/15 has been registered PS Jhakri on 20.09.2015 U/S 451,323 IPC on the report of Mohar Singh @ Mast Ram S/O Sh. Devinder Singh Nepali A/p village Shanadhar, PO Kartot, Tehsil Rampur Distt. Shimla age 28 year alleging therein that he is working as a cook at Khana Dhaba Rattanpur. On 20.09.2015 at about 8.45 PM, two persons, one of them was Sanju came to his Dhaba. After taking dinner, Sanju came on the counter for the payment and quarreled with Mohar Singh. In between Sanju pick the bottle of Coco Cola & hit on the head of Mohar Singh, caused sustained injuries to him. The case is being investigated by HC Suresh Kumar, I/O PS Jhakri.
- A House Trespass case FIR No. 239/15 has been registered at PS West today on 21.09.2015 U/S 452,379,34 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Gagan Sharma S/o Sh. Roshan Lal R/o Village Patiyude, Tehsil & Distt. Shimla stated therein that he purchased the Truck, financed from PNB, Solan. He failed to pay the some installments and demanded some time from the above Bank employees. On 30.08.2015, Sh. Vishal Agarwal- Bank Manager alongwith 4/5 persons came to his house and snatched the keys and taken his truck alongwith documents. The case is being investigated by SI Rajinder Singh, I/O PS West.
- A Theft case FIR No. 302/15 has been registered at PS Sadar today on 20.09.2015 U/S 379 IPC on the complaint of Sh.Deepak Verma S/o Sh. Rajeder Singh C/o Punjab National Bank, The Mall Shimla received from Ld. JMIC-IV, Shimla stated therein that on 20.09.2015 at about 02-00 PM, he alongwith Rajender Sharma & Priti Paul Singh was standing in queue for taking the Bhandara near Lower Bazar Tunnel, Shimla. In between some unknown person has stolen away his mobile LGT-375 bearing SIMs No. 9882310287 & 9817550473, one Brown colour Purse a/w Rs. 4500/-, 3 ATM cards, PAN Card & Adhar card from his pocket, Rs. 50/- from Rajender Sharma's Pocket and Rs. 1000/- & ATM card from the pockets of Prithi Paul Singh. The case is being investigated by ASI Mohinder Lal, I/O PS Sadar.
- During last 24 hours 216 vehicles challaned under MV Act. Total challaned compounded= 85 & fine realized Rs. 35,400/-.
- Accused Purushotam S/o Sh. Durga Dass R/o VPO- Jharag, Tehsil & PS Jubbal, Shimla age 49 years, arrested in case FIR No. 42/15 U/S 324 504 506 IPC at PS Jubbal, today released on bail by the trial court.
- Accused i) Deepu Morya S/o Sh. Budhi Ram R/o Azadpur, Maujiwala Baag, New Delhi-33, ii) Mohan Lal S/o Sh. Kumar Paul R/o D-228, Maujiwala Baag, Azadpur, Delhi-33, iii) Suraj Kumar S/o Sh. Lakhan Singh R/o C-379, Maujiwala Baag, Azadpur, Delhi-33 and iv) Sonu S/o Lt. Sh. Sudhar Singh R/o Village N-21 B/30 Maujiwala, Azadpur, Delhi-33, arrested in case FIR No. 302/15 Dt. 20.09.2015 U/S 379 IPC at PS Sadar, is in police custody upto 23.09.2015.