1. An Accident case FIR No. 299/15 has been registered at PS Sadar on 15.09.2015 U/S 279,304A IPC on the statement of Sh. Ravinder Rana S/o SH. Jang Bahadur R/o Village & PO Tahaliwal, Tehsil Haroli stated therein that on 15.09.2015, he alongwith Gurudev Singh were coming from Bhont to Shimla in vehicle No. HR-02H-2436 (Tata Sumo). At about 01-50 PM, when they reached near village Kanaina, above vehicle met with an accident due to rash & negligent driving of Gurudev & rolled down from the road. In this accident driver/owner Gurudev has died on the spot. The case is being investigated by SI Rajnish Thakur, I/C PP Lakkar Bazar.
2. An Accident case FIR No. 84/15 has been registered at PS East on 15.09.2015 U/S 279,337 IPC & 187 MV Act on the statement of Sh. Rajat Thakur S/o Sh. Naseeb Singh R/o Village Samot, PO Shahpur, Tehsil & Distt. Kotranka, J&K A/P Civil Engineer Student in Bells Institute Mehali Shimla age 21 years alleging therein that he was coming from Malyana to Mehali in his Motorcycle No. PB-06L-6716 (Yamaha). At about 03-10 PM, when he reached at Mehali Chowk, at the same time one Santro Car No. HP-69A-0226 driven by Keshav Kumar, came rashly from Junga side and hit his Motorcycle and run away from the spot. In this accident, he sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by ASI Daleep Singh, I/O PP Kasumpti.
3. A Theft case FIR No. 234/15 has been registered at PS West on 16.09.2015 U/S 379 IPC on the statement of Sh. Pyar Chand S/O Sh.Kehar Singh R/O Badehada Post Office Batran Tehsil Nadaun Distt Hamirpur Himachal Pradesh age 50 years presently residing Forest Colony Chakkar Shimla-5 alleging therein that on the intervening night of 16/17-09-2015 at about 12.30 AM some unknown persons has stolen away the tyre of Maruti car No. HP-10-1311. The case is being investigated by HC Kiran, I/O PS West.
4. A Theft Case FIR NO. 41/15 has been registered at PS Chopal on dated 6.9.15 U/S 379 IPC & 32,33 IF Act has been registered on the Application of Forest Range Officer Wild Life Range Nohra Distt. Sirmout HP. That on dated 28.7.15 Eight Tosh Trees were found cut in in Bharog Beat, Block Pulbahal and value of these trees are 1,09966/-Rs. The Case is being investigated by ASI Ram Gopal I/O PS Chopal.
5. During last 24 hours 261 vehicles challaned under MV Act, 01 Person challaned under Smoking Act & 02 persons challaned under Mining Act. Total challaned compounded= 93 & fine realized Rs. 51,500/-.