- An Excise Act case FIR 22/16 has been registered at PS Chirgaon on 11.04.2016 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of ASI Bhagi Rath, I/O PS Chirgaon stated therein that on 10.04.2016, during patrolling at Jangla Bazar, 24 Bottles of Country liquor has been recovered from the possession of Balwant Singh S/o Lt. Sh. Surjan Singh R/o Village & PO Thana, Tehsil Chirgaon, Shimla. The case is being investigated by ASI Bhagi Rath, I/O PS Chirgaon.
- A Wrongful Restraint case FIR No. 42/16 has been registered at PS East today on 11.04.2016 U/S 341 323 504 34 IPC on the statement of Sh. Pawan Kumar S/o Lt. Sh. Hari Ram R/o Village Basant Pur PO Sahrol, Tehsil Arki, Distt. Solan stated therein that on 10.04.2016, he was going to his quarter at Lower Shiv Nagar, Kasumpti Shimla in his vehicle No. HP-63-3975. At about 10-45 AM, when he reached on the road leading to Ghatdu below Shiv Mandir, where two persons namely driver Monti alongwith his friend Viju were washing their vehicle No. HP-63-1883 (Pick-Up) on the road. When he asked them for the the side, on this they obstructed his way, abused him and beaten him brutally. The case is being investigated by ASI Daleep, I/O PP Kasumpti, Shimla.
- An Accident case FIR No. 92/16 has been registered at PS West, Shimla today on 11.04.2016 U/S 279 337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Naresh Kumar S/o Sh. Ishwar Chand R/o Village Bangar, PO Kuftu, Tehsil Kandaghat, Solan alleging therein that he is serving as Driver in HRTC Deptt. Today he was on the route from Shimla to Manjlagaon in HRTC Bus No. HP-66-1333. When he reached near Banuti, at the same time one Maruti Car No. HP-52A-8034 came rashly and collides with his bus, caused sustained injuries to 03 persons including driver. The case is being investigated by HC Kiran Kumar, I/O PP Jutough, PS West.
- During last 24 hours 776 vehicles challaned under MV Act, compounded=363 & fine realized Rs. 1,31,000/- and 116 Persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs 12,400/-
Deceased Roop Singh S/o Sh Jiaya Ram R/o Village Bhargadi P/o Satog Tehsil Theog Distt Shimla HP, has died due to natural Death. Postmortem of deceased has conducted in IGMC Shimla and dead body handed over his relatives. Proceedings U/S 174 is being conducted at PS Dhalli.
- Accused Gopal Singh S/o Sh Kali Ram R/o Village Dhandi Bagh PO Khatnol Tehsil Suni Distt Shimla, arrested in case FIR No. 48/16 Dt. 27.03.2016 U/S 457,380 IPC at PS New Shimla, is further on Police remand up to 12.04.2016