- A ND&PS Act case FIR No. 36/16 has been registered at PS Rohru on 13.04.2016 U/S 22-61-85 ND&PS Act on the rukka of SI Mohan Singh I/O PS Rohru alleging therein that on 13.04.2016, he alongwith staff was on patrolling & traffic checking duty at New Subzi Mandi Rohru. At about 06-00 PM, one vehicle No. HP-10A-8655 along with two persons namely driver Prityush Thakur S/O Sh. Ashok Kumar R/O Buthara PO Kutara Tehsil & PS Rohru Distt. Shimla HP age 21 years and Vineet Negi S/O Sh. Mahavir Singh R/O VPO Jakha Tehsil Dodra Kawar Distt. Shimla HP age 22 years, came towards Rohru from Hatkoti, stopped by them for checking. During search, 09 capsules of Nitrosun-10 (Restricted Medicine) recovered from their possession. Both accused arrested and the case is being investigated by SI Mohan Singh I/O PS Rohru.
- An Accident case FIR No. 94/16 has been registered at PS West on 13.04.2016 U/S 279 337 IPC on the rukka of HC Ravinder, I/O PS West, Shimla stated therein that on 13.04.2016, one vehicle No. HP-52-0574 met with an accident near village Phayal & rolled down from the road due to rash & negligent driving of Smt. Neelam. In this accident five person namely Neelam, Stuti Tanwar, Monika Thakur, Ankush Thakur & Praveen, sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Ravinder, I/O PS West.
- Act endangering life or personal safety of others case FIR No. 45/16 has been registered at PS East on 13.04.2016 U/S 336, 304A IPC on the statement of Mr. Shubham Thakur S/o Sh. Ashok Kumar R/o Village & PO Munish Bahali, Tehsil & PS Rampur, Distt. Shimla alleging therein that he alongwith his colleagues namely Sandeep Pandey, Amar Jyoti, Vineet & Pawan Ballai are the student of B. Tech. Mechanical in Bells Institute at Mehali and residing with his at Bhardwaj Niwas at Mehali. On 12.04.2016 at about 10-00PM, when he was taking his dinner, at the same time Amar Jyoti cried and told him that Vineet fell down from the room & run towards basement. On this he alongwith Sandeep Pandey, Rajender rushed to the spot and brought Vineet to IGMC Shimla in 108 Ambulance for treatment, where doctor declare him brought dead. After inspection the spot, it is found that landlord of above building has not constructed any wall/grill in security point of view on the Balcony and put dangerously open towards hill side. This incident occurs due to the negligent act of landlord. The case is being investigated by SI Ashish Semual, I/C PP Kasumpti.
- Assault on Public Servant during discharge of Govt. duty case FIR No. 51/16 has been registered at PS New Shimla on 13.04.2016 U/S 353 332 341 504 34 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Raj Kumar S/o Sh. Lala Ram R/o Village Thapna, PO Swarghat, Tehsil Naina Devi, Distt. Bilaspur, HP A/P Driver in the O/o State Women Commission Himland Shimla stated thereinthat on 13.04.2016 at about 04-00PM, he alongwith Navdeep werein coming towards Jhanjhiri in vehicle in c/w govt. duty. When they reached on the Forest Colony Road, at the same time one person namely Pappu obstructed their way, abused and beaten them brutally during performing govt. duty.
- During last 24 hours 368 vehicles challaned under MV Act, compounded=177 & fine realized Rs. 64,500/- and 34 Persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs 3,500/-
Proceeding U/S 174 Cr.PC
- Deceased Amit Behak S/o Sh. Ranjeet Behak R/o Village Bhareri, PO Kotgarh, Tehsil Kumarsain, Shimla A/P R.B. House Cemetery, Sanjauli, Shimla, age 33 years, found dead in his room at Sanjauli. After inspection the spot, it is found that deceased Amit has died due to inhaling of Fevicol Bond in excessive amount. After conducted his autopsy at IGMC, his deadbody handed over to his father for cremation.
- Accused Gopal Singh S/o Sh Kali Ram R/o Village Dhandi Bagh PO Khatnol Tehsil Suni Distt Shimla, arrested today in case FIR No. 24/16 Dt. U/S 457,380 IPC at PS Sadar Shimla is on Police Remand up to 17.04.2016
- Accused Prityush Thakur S/O Sh. Ashok Kumar R/O Buthara PO Kutara Tehsil & PS Rohru Distt. Shimla HP age 21 years and Vineet Negi S/O Sh. Mahavir Singh R/O VPO Jakha Tehsil Dodra Kawar Distt. Shimla HP age 22 years, arrested in case FIR No. 36/16 Dt. 13.04.2016 U/S 22-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS Rohru, today is being produced before Ld. Court.