- An Excise Act case FIR No 28/2016 has been registered at PS Jhakri on 31.03.2016 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of ASI Bhoop Singh I/C PP Jeori alleging therein that on 31.03.2016 at about 05:15 PM when was on patrolling duty at Badhal near rain shelter alongwith staff. During patrolling they recovered 5 bottles English liquor Marka officers choice from the possession of person namely Hukam Bhadur S/O Tika Rampul R/O VPO Juggad Tehsil & PS Libang Distt. Rolpa Aanchal Rapti Nepal age 46 A/P C/o Hari Singh Chauhan R/o Badhal P/O Jeori Tehsil Rampur Distt. Shimla (HP). The case is being investigated by ASI Bhoop Singh I/C PP Jeori.
- An Excise Act Case FIR No 20/16 has been registered at PS Chirgaon on 01.04.2016 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of SI/SHO Munish Raj Sharma alleging therein that on 01.04.2016 he was on patrolling in his jurisdiction and recovered four boxes (48 bottles) of country liquor from the possession of Parmeshwer Singh S/o Mahinder Singh R/o Dhakgaon Tehsil Chirgaon Distt Shimla.The case is being investigated by SI/SHO Munish Raj Sharma PS Chirgaon.
- An Excise Act case FIR No 49/16 has been registered at PS Theog on 31.03.2016 U/S 39 (1) of HP Excise Act on the rukka of ASI Ram Singh I/C PP Fagu alleging therein that on 31.03.2016 he was on patrolling at Fagu and recovered 33 bottles of country liquor from the possession of Rajinder Singh S/o Sh Naryan Singh VPO Fagu Tehsil Theog.The case is being investigated by ASI Ram Singh I/C PP Fagu.
- An Excise Act case FIR No 50/16 has been registered at PS Theog on 31.03.2016 U/S 39 (1) of HP Excise Act on the rukka of ASI Keshav Chand I/C PP Chailla alleging therein that on 31.03.2016 he was on patrolling at Bagain and recovered 12 bottles of country liquor from the possession of Raj Kumar S/o Sh Pratap Singh VPO Chailla Tehsil Theog Distt Shimla.The case is being investigated by ASI Keshav Chand I/C PP Chailla.
- A Tresspass Case FIR No.89/16 has been registered at PS West 31.03.2016 U/S 341,447 IPC on the statement of Sh Baldev Singh and Naresh Kumar S/o Late Sh Ram Sharan R/o Shandil Niwas Digra Estate Shimla alleging therein that their neighbours Sh Naresh Kumar and his mother bloked the the way of his resident and built gates both side and closed these gates. Due to this act their tanents are facing problem of entery and exit. The case is being investigated by HC Ravinder I/O PS West.
- An Accident case FIR No 16/16 has been registered at PS Chopal on 01.04.2016 U/S 279,337,304A IPC on the statement of Sh. Pardeep Kumar S/o Sh. Kundan Singh R/o Village Buila , PO Pulbuhal , Tehsil Chopal, Distt. Shimla HP stated therein that on 31.03.2016 a vehicle No. HP-16-2923 Pikup met with an accident near Jhumanala due to rush and negligent of Driver Surender Thakur. In this accident one person namely Mast Ram R/o Village Nawani died on spot and 4 other sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Gian Singh I/O PS Chopal.
- During last 24 hours 508 vehicles challaned under MV Act, compounded=193 & fine realized Rs.55,700/- and 28 Persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs 2,800/-
Decessed Bansi Lal S/o Sh Relu Ram R/o village Chind P/o Melet Tehsil Kupavi Distt Shimla found dead in the jurisdiction of PS Kupavi due to fall from hill. Postmortum will be conducted at CH Nerwa.
Accused Deep Ram S/o Late Sh. Jeeva Nand R/O Divya Nagar Totu Distt. Shimla H.P. age 56 years (2) Mehar Singh S/O Sh. Luiya Ram R/O Village Kulah P.O. Madhol Tehsil Tyuni Distt. Dehradun U.K. age 45 years arrested in case FIR No. 83/16 on 25.03.2016 U/S 18,20,29 ND & PS Act at PS West are on Police remand up to 04.04.2016.
Accused Billu Ram S/o Surjeet Singh R/o Johdo P/o Paruwala Tehsil Paunta Sahib Distt Sirmour age 36 arrested in case FIR No 85/16 dated 28.03.2016 U/S 420,34 IPC by .S.I. Ashish Samual I/O P.S.West is on Police remand upto 02.04.2016