- A Gambling Act case FIR No. 53/16 has been registered at PS New Shimla on 24.04.2016 U/S 13A-3-67 Gambling Act on the rukka of HC Dinesh Kumar I/O PS New Shimla stated therein that on 24.04.2016, he alongwith staff was on patrolling towards BCS, Kangnadhar etc. When they reached at Phase-III, Kangnadhar and found that 08 persons namely Vishnu, Hakkam, Churamani, Amar, Kewali Kwer, Dilbag, Manpati & Top Bahadur were playing gambling with cards in underconstructed building of Hari Dutt and recovered Rs. 7400/- from the spot. The case is being investigated by HC Dinesh Kumar, I/O PS New Shimla.
- During last 24 hours 422 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, compounded =-188 & fine realized Rs. 63,800/-and 40 persons challned under smoking Act & fine collected Rs=4,000/
Follow up :-
- Accused Vinay Kumar S/o Sh. Hari Krishan R/o House No 7337Samrala Chowk Ludhiana, arrested today in case FIR No 29/16 Dt. 10.02.2016 U/S 457,380 IPC at PS Sadar. He will be produced before Ld. Court tomorrow.
- Accused Ankush S/o Sh. Bhag Chand R/o Village Punan P.O Nankhari Tehsil Rampur has been arrested in case FIR No 81/16 Dt. 23.04.2016 U/S 376,506 IPC &6 POSCO Act at PS Rampur, is on police remand up to 26.04.2016.
- Accused 1) Anup Kumar S/o Sh. Shyam Murari Mehta R/o Village Telga, PO Khashdhar, Tehsil Chirgaon, Shimla, 28 years and 2) Susheel Kumar S/o Sh. Bheem Singh R/o Village Sandasu, Tehsil Chirgaon, Distt. Shimla age 24 years, arrested today in case FIR No. 26/16 Dt. 24.04.16 U/S 379 34 IPC at PS Chirgaon, are producing before Ld. Court today.
- Accused Gopal Singh S/o Sh Kali Ram R/o Village Dhandi Bagh PO Khatnol Tehsil Suni Distt Shimla, arrested today in case FIR No. 55/16 U/S 457 380 IPC at PS West. He will be produced before Ld. Court tomorrow.