- An Excise Act case FIR No. 49/16 has been registered at PS East on 22.04.2016 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of ASI Tenzin Chhering, I/C PAR Vikas Nagar, Shimla stated therein that on 22.04.2016, he alongwith staff was on patrolling/Traffic Checking duty on NH-22 at Vikas Nagar. At about 07-15 PM, when he was coming towards PP Vikas Nagar via SDA colony, he searched the Shop of Sukh Lal S/o Lt. Sh. Dagu Ram R/o Block A-1, Set No. 23, SDA Colony Vikas Nagar, Shimla and recovered 07 bottles of Country liquor & 01 bottle of English liquor from his shop. The case is being investigated by ASI Tenzin Chhering, I/C PP Vikas Nagar, Shimla.
- An Accident case FIR No. 23/16 has been registered at PS Chopal on 22.04.2016 U/S 279, 304A IPC on the statement of Sh. Ravi Kumar S/O Madan Lal R/o Village & PO Chopal Tehsil Chopal Distt. Shimla HP alleging therein that on 22.04.2016 at about 05:00 PM, he was going to Chambi to repair the HRTC Bus. When he reached at Pathernala and saw that one car bearing No. HP-08A-0124 (Maruti 800) came rashly and rolled down about 300 Meter from the road due to rash & negligent driving of Sunil Kumar S/O Sh. Punnu Ram R/O Village Kanda P.O Halau Tehsil Chopal Distt. Shimla. In this accident, driver Sunil Kumar died on the spot. The case is being investigated by HC Gian Chand, I/O PS Chopal.
- An Accident case FIR No. 39/16 has been registered at PS Rohru on 22.04.2016 U/S 279, 337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Devi Lal S/O Sh. Gantha Ram R/O Village Banoti PO Devidhar Tehsil & PS Rohru Distt. Shimla HP stated therein that on 22.04.2016, he along with Harsh S/O Sh. Bhupinder Chauhan R/O Karchhari PO Sharontha Tehsil & PS Rohru Distt. Shimla HP was going to Mahendli in the vehicle No. HP-10A-6313. When they reached at Bakhirna Road Mahendli, the above vehicle met with an accident and rolled down from road due to rash and negligent driving of Harsh, caused sustained injuries to them. The case is being investigated by ASI Kamal Nain I/O PS Rohru.
- During last 24 hours 342 vehicles challaned under MV Act, compounded=115 & fine realized Rs. 38,100/- and 41 Persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs 4,300/-.
- Accused Gopal Singh S/o Sh Kali Ram R/o Village Dhandi Bagh PO Khatnol Tehsil Suni Distt Shimla, arrested in case FIR No. 31/16 Dt. 10.02.2016 U/S 379 IPC at PS Dhalli, is on Police Remand upto 25.04.2016.
- Accused Vinay Kumar S/o Sh. Harikrishan R/o House No. 7337, Samrala Chowk, Ludhiana, arrested in Case FIR No. 24/16 Dt. 0702.2016 U/S 457 380 IPC at PS Sadar, is being produced before Ld. Court today.