- An Excise Act case FIR No. 63/16 has been registered at PS Theog today on 22.04.2016 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of ASI Sanjeev Kumar, I/C PP Deha, PS Theog, Shimla stated therein that today on 22.04.2016, he alongwith staff was on patrolling & collection of intelligence in the jurisdiction of PP Deha. At about 12-30 PM, when they reached at Daar Nalah (Bagdi), one person namely Mahender Singh S/o Sh. Mohan Lal R/o Village Jhola, PO Deha, Tehsil Theog, Shimla, intercepted by them and recovered 12 bottles of Country liquor Marka Sirmaur Orange, from his possession. The case is being investigated by ASI Sanjeev Kumar, I/C PP Deha.
- An Accident case FIR No.22/16 has been registered at PS Chopal today on 22.04.2016 U/S 279, 337, 304(A) IPC on the statement of Sh. Rakesh Thakur S/o Sh. Mangat Ram R/o Vill Charach PO Dhabhas Tehsil Chopal Distt Shimla HP stating there in that on 21.04.2016 at about 07:30 PM one Maruti 800 car bearing No. HP-08A-1505, coming from Sarain to Dhabhas, met with an accident near Kyari-nala due to rash & negligent driving of Mohar Singh S/o Lt. Sh. Roop Singh & rolled down about 200 mtr from the road, in which one person namely Dei Ram S/o Sh. Deviya Ram R/o Village Chadach PO Dhabbas 40yrs died on the spot and three persons namely Mohar Singh S/o Lt Sh. Roop Singh R/o Shitna PO Dhabhas 45yrs, Basti Ram S/o Sh. Dhaju Ram R/o Dhakat PO Dhabbas 36yrs and Najar Lal S/o Lt Sh. Mouji Ram R/o Poshar PO Dhabbas 60yrs sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by ASI Deep Chand I/O PS Chopal.
- A Theft case FIR No. 24/16 has been registered at PS Chirgaon today on 22.04.2016 U/S 379 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Saran Dass S/o Sh. Tulsi Ram R/o village Garh, PO Tikkeri, Tehsil Chirgaon, Shimla stated therein that during the intervening night of 20/21.04.2016, some unknown person has stolen away his Motorcycle No. HP-10-5623 (Bajaj Pulsar), parked near his house at village Garh. The case is being investigated by ASI Kuldeep Kumar, I/O PS Chirgaon.
- During last 24 hours 376 vehicles challaned under MV Act, compounded=172 & fine realized Rs. 52,000/-, 58 Persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs 6,000/- and 02 challaned under Mining Act.
- Accused Gopal Singh S/o Sh Kali Ram R/o Village Dhandi Bagh PO Khatnol Tehsil Suni Distt Shimla, and Bharat Singh S/o Sh Bulaki Prasad R/o jarnail enclave flat No 20 ground floor Jirakpur Mohali Chandigarh arrested in case FIR No. 29/16 Dt. 11.02.2016 U/S 457, 380, 411 IPC at PS Sadar, are being produced before Ld. Court today.