Press Note Dated 07-11-2014
1. A Cheating case FIR No. A case FIR no 123/14 has been registered at PS Rohru on 6-11-14 u/s 420 IPC on the application of Sh. Dinesh Bindra s/o Sh. B.S Bindra r/o Bindra cottage Dhingoo Mandir road Sanjauli Shimla (A/P H.O.D Eltx.E) alleging therein that on 08-09-14 he regd. an online complaint against SBI Branch Sawra for not issuing a pass book. Subsequently, he received a call from mob. No 08521309552 on his mob. No 94182-33477 and told his name Rahul and asked for deposit the Rs. 10/- as complaint fee and also asked for ATM details. After that complainant received a message reg. withdrawal of Rs. 12570/-. The above person cheated him and fraudulently withdrawal the Rs. 12570/- from his account. The case is being investigated by ASI Bal Raj I/O PP City Rohru.
2. An Accident case FIR No 134/14 has been registered at PS East on 06-11-2014 U/S 279,337 on the Statement of Dipankur Malhotra S/O Vinod Kumar Malhotra R/O Shiv Nager Mehali alleging therein that on 06-11.14 when he was standing at Housing Board Colony Bus Stand Mehali, at the same time a tempo No HP64-5702 came from Panthaghati side and hit him. Tempo was driven by Devinder S/O Prittam Dass R/O Thund P/O Satlai Tehsil Distt. Shimla. The Case is being investigated by HC Shiv Kumar I.O PS East, Shimla.
3. An Accident case FIR No 143/14 has been registered at PS Rampur on 07-11-2014 U/S 279,337 on the Statement of Jai Mohan S/o Sh. Malla Ram R/o Darwadi PO Kwar Tehsil Rohru Distt. Shimla alleging therein that on 05-11-14 at about 07-30 am when he was going toward Govt.Sen.Sec. School Nankhari with his cattle's, at the same one A/F Maruti car came toward Nankhari and hit him. In this accident complainant sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by ASI Hari Singh.
4. An Excise act case FIR NO 50/14 has been registered at PS Jhakri on 06-11-2014 U/S 39 HP EX.Act. on the rukka of ASI Sher Singh I/O PS Jhakri alleging therein that on 06-11-2014 when he alongwith staff was patrolling duty at Bus Stand Jhakri, at the same time one Lady namely Thuli Devi w/o Sh Kancha Lama R/O Tatopani tehsil & Distt. Bara Bishe odda No. 4 Nepal A/P Raheri market Jhakri tehsil Rampur Distt. Shimla (H.P) found selling illegal local wine at large scale at her house. The Case is being investigated by ASI Sher Singh I/O PS Jhakri.
5. During last 24 hours 134 vehicles were challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act and 01 challan under smoking act. Total challan were compound= 50 and fine realize Rs. 12,700/-
1. Accused Rajinder Singh S/O Sh. Khadak Singh R/o Vill Lobanj Bojgan Tehsil Garud Distt. Bageshwar (Uttrakhand) has been arrested in case FIR No. 87/14 U/S 454,380 IPC at PS Sadar is on Police remand up to 10-11-2014