1. A Murder case FIR No. 121/14 has been register at PS Rohru on 04-11-2014 U/S 302 IPC on the application of Sh. Hans Raj Fishta S/o Late Sh. Chewri Ram R/o Kralash (Niharla) PO Kansakoti Tehsil Rohru alleging therein that on intervening night of 27/28-11-2014 some unknown person has beaten his brother Prithvi Raj mercilessly, in which he sustained injuries and thrown him into the road. On dated 28-10-14 his brother found near Samala without clothes and he took him to IGMC Shimla. During surgery his brother died in the IGMC Shimla. The case is being investigated by Insp/ SHO Rohru Amar Chand PS Rohru.
2. A Theft case FIR No. 170/14 has been registered at PS Theog on 3-11-14 U/S 379 IPC on the complaint of Assistant Engineer Electric Sub-Division Electricity Department alleging therein that on intervening night of 25-10-14 unknown person theft the oil and outlet of the 250 KV transformer installed at Parala which cause damage to transformer. The case is being investigated by HC Sadhu Ram I/C PP Chaila PS Theog.
3. An accident case FIR No. 171/14 has been registered at PS Theog on 04-11-14 U/S 279,337,304A IPC on the statement of Parkash Thapa S/o Khadak Bhadur R/o eloy choor ward No. 07 PO Dhusra Tehsil Latikewli Aanchal Beri Distt. Surket Nepal A/P Servent Hira Negi Bajrapul alleging therein that on 03-11-14 he was going in vehicle no. CH-03-4842 to his residence. When the vehicle reached near Parala the driver of vehicle Pinku Chauhan lost the control over vehicle and it rolled down from the road due to rash & negligent driving of driver. One person died on the spot and other sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Teja Singh I.O PS Theog.
4. A Burglary case FIR No. 63/14 has been registered at PS Kotkhai on 03-11-2014 U/S 457,380,511 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Ramesh s/o Jai ram r/o Standli Tehsil Kotkhai District Shimla at present Asstt. Manager HP state Co-operative Bank Branch Kiari alleging there in that on the intervening night some unknown culprits broken the lock of main entrance gate, door and locker of Bank at HP State Co-opreative Bank branch Kiari, but nothing has been found stolen/misplaced . The case is being investigated by HC Balbir Singh IO PS Kotkhai.
5. A Burglary case FIR No 90/14 has been registered at PS Kumarsain on 03-11-2014 U/S 457,380 IPC on the statement of Sh Manoj Kumar S/O Sh Jeet Ram Sharma R/O Village Batara PO Bhalwag Tehsil and PS Kumarsain Distt Shimla alleging therein that on 02-11-2014 he locked his Shop and went to home. On 03-11-2014 when he reached at his Shop and fond that Some Unknown person broken the door of his shop and stolen away 32 Mobile Phone Marka Nokia , Sam sung , Lawa , Arise JIVI & INTEX Company cost 45053 , one camera Marka Pena sonic RS, 16000/- , One Camera Nikon Company Rs 27950/- and one battery of handy camp camera the total value of stolen property is RS 91,863/- . The Case is being investigated by HC Ramesh Kumar I,O PS Kumarsain
6. A Wrongful restraint and criminal intimidation case FIR No. 64/14 has been registered at PS Kotkhai IPC on 03-11-2014 U/S 341,323,427,506,34 on the complaint of Sh. Tara Chand S/o Chabi Ram Vill Baghal PO Gelha Tehsil Kotkhai alleging therein that on 03-11-2014 when he was going to his room by car, at the same time Sudarshan, Kaku, Prince R/o Vill Gwach PO Kalbog tehsil Kotkhai obstructed his way and beaten him and threatened with dire consequences and also damaged his car. The case is being investigated by HC Balbir Singh I/O PS Kotkhai.
7. During last 24 hours 161 vehicles were challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act and 08 challan under smoking act. Total challan were compound= 123 and fine realize Rs. 25,100/-
1. Accused Rajesh S/O Sh. Om Prakash R/O House No. 1612 PO HBC Sec 14 PS Sonipath Distt. Sonipath Hariyana have been arrested in case FIR No. 105/14 Dt. 18.10.14 U/S 420 IPC at PS Rohru