1. Assault or criminal force to deter public servant from discharge of his duty Case FIR No. 146/14 is registered at PS Rampur on 12.11.2014 U/S 353,332,34 IPC on the application of Const. Vineet Kumar No 1494, Police Line Kainthu Shimla alleging therein that he alongwith another employees deployed for detection work during Lavi fair at Rampur. On 11.11.2014 at about 08:00PM he alongwith staff was coming towards Rampur in his vehicle. When they reached near North Park Hotel at Nirsu, a person namely Bittan along with another person stopped his vehicle, beaten and obstructed him while he was discharging his official duty. The case is being investigated by SDPO Rampur.
2. A murder Case FIR No 147/14 is registered at PS Rampur on 12.11.2014 U/S 302 IPC on the Statement of Sh. Balwant Singh S/O Sh. Shayam Singh R/O Village & PO Kareri, Tehsil Rampur, Distt Shimla alleging therein that on 11.11.2014 after attending night culture programme in Lavi fair, he along with father in law, uncle and Ajay Kumar S/O Rajinder Kumar Vill Khakhrola Tehsil Rampur Distt Shimla were going towards Nogali in his vehicle No HP-06C-0750. On the way near Khakhrola one another vehicle No HP-06A-2195 which was breakdown and Dvr Vijay @ Vijju S/O late Rikhi Ram VPO Nogali of above vehicle asked them for help. On this, Ajay Kumar came out from Vehicle for his help and he along with another person went towards their home. After some time when Ajay Kumar did not reach his home, they searched him at that place and found his dead body near Khakrola. He doubts that Vijay Kumar has murdered him with sharp weapon. The case is being investigated by Inspt. Mathura Dass, SHO PS Rampur
3. An Accident case FIR No. 126/14 is registered at PS Rohru on 12.11.2014 U/S 279,337 IPC on the statement of Sh Lukky s/o late Sh. Babu Ram R/o Vill. Barara PO Arhal Tehsil Rohru Distt Shimla alleging therein that on dated 11-11-14 at 06-30 pm when he reached at Rohru Bus Stand from Shimla at the same time one person namely Lalit meet him and said that drop him at Samoli where his truck was parked. After reached at Samoli Lalit Kumar turned back complainant Car No HP 01A-4802 rashly and negligently due to this Boby who is sitting inside the vechicle suddenly fell down from the vehicle and sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by ASI Bbalraj I/O PS Rohru.
4. A Cheating case FIR No. 50/14 is registered at PS New Shimla on 12.11.2014 U/S 420 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Phirdosh S/o Sh. Latifur Rahman R/o Village Sadhpbhita, PO Ranjipar, Tehsil Balpukhar, Distt. Uttar Ginajpur, West Bengal alleging therein he is working as a carpenter and residing at Saini Niwas near Himfad Building, New Shimla. On 11.11.2014, at about 09:00 AM, an unknown person called on his brother's mobile No. 9729737810 from mobile No. 9805769499. After that when he called back on the above No. the person told that he was speaking from band and your ATM card has been blocked and asked for account No. and PIN No. from him. he given the above information to him. After that he went to PNB New Shimla and told the whole story the cashier. When cashier checked his account, the amount Rs. 46,000/- has been withdrawal from his account. The case is being investigated by ASI Mahender Singh, I/O PS New Shimla.
5. During last 24 hours 164 vehicles were challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act and 05 challaned under Smoking Act. Total challan were compound= 81 and fine realize Rs. 32,000/-