ACCUSED ARRESTED AND RECOVER STOLEN PROPERTY
1. A THEFT case FIR No 57/13 is registered at Police Station Kumarsain on 24-05-13 U/S 41, 42 IF Act & 379 IPC on the report of ASI Karam Singh I/C PP Narkanda that on 24-05-13 at 9:30 AM during the investigation of case FIR No 32/13 at Firnu along with staff near Dogra Market he recovered 37 scants of Kaayal Wood from the illegal possession of one vehicle Tempoo No. HR-68A-2523 driven by Shyam Lal @ Bittu S/o Sh. Ranveer Singh R/o Addu, Teh Nankhari, Distt Shimla and Het Ram S/o Sh. Besar Dass both accused persons have been arrested along with above vehicle. Case is being investigated by ASI Karam Singh I/C PP Narkanda.
2. A MISCHIEF BY DAMAGE TO PUBLIC PROPERTY case FIR No. 25/13 is registered at Police Station Nerwa on 23-05-13 U/S 431, 427, 34 IPC on the complaint of Chajju Ram S/o Sh. Karasu Ram R/o Vill Bajah, PO Tikkari, Teh Chopal, alleging therein that persons namely Laiq Ram S/o Sh. Mauji Ram & Vikram S/o Sh. Laiq Ram R/o Vill Bajah, Pargana Newal, Nerwa, Teh Chopal, Distt Shimla damaged 16 pipe lines of water and 28 apple plants of Paras Ram S/o Sh. Mansa Ram. Case is being investigated by HC Sant Ram I/O PS Nerwa.
3. A SNATCHING case FIR No. 16/13 is registered at Police Station Chopal on 23-05-13 U/S 382, 323 IPC on the application of Sh. Anant Ram S/o Sh. Sahi Ram R/o Vill Kadali, PO Sari, The Chopal, Distt Shimla, alleging therein that on 21-05-13 one person namely Prem Singh @ Prabhu R/o VPO Pulbuhal, Teh Chopal, Distt Shimla snatched cash Rs. 1,000/- and pushed him out of road. Case is being investigated by ASI Pratap Singh I/o PS Chopal.
4. A CRIMINAL FORCE TO DETER PUBLIC SERVANT case FIR No. 17/13 is registered at Police Station Chopal on 24-05-13 U/S 353, 504, 506 IPC on the application of Sh. Jalam Singh Clark HPSEB Chopal, Distt Shimla, alleging therein that on 23-05-13 when he was on duty for collection of electricity bills at Sarain two persons namely Vinod Gazta and Dinesh Kumar S/o Kanshia R/o Vill Kayari, Teh Chopal abused and threatened him and also obstruct him to perform his duty. Case is being investigated by ASI Pratap Singh I/o PS Chopal.
5. During last 24 hours 69 vehicles were challaned by shimla police under mv act for the violation of traffic rules and 02 persons were challaned under COTPA (cigarette & other tobacco act 2005). The total amount of compounding fee of challans under MV & COPTA Act is Rs. 8,200/-.
6. On 24-05-13 information of Fire Incident is received at Police Station Chopal, in which 7 houses of wood gutted fire, due to which 12 families affected and 3 cows burnt in this incident. The inquiry has been conducted by ASI Pratap Singh I/o PS Chopal.