1. An ACCIDENT case FIR No. 83/13 is registered at Police Station West Shimla on 10-05-13 U/S 279, 337 IPC on the statement of Smt. Manisha Dutta W/o Sh. Sandeep Dutt R/o Raj Apartment, Dogra Lodge, 103, Shimla, alleging therein that on 10-05-13 when she was coming back from Tarahall School with her daughter and o6ther children by Taxi No. HP-01A-1204 near Chaura Maidan suddenly backdoor of above taxi was opened and two children fell down on the road and they both sustained injuries. Case is being investigated by HC Man Singh I/o PS West.
2. A TRESPASS case FIR No. 97/13 is registered at Police Station Sadar Shimla on 10-05-13 U/S 457, 440, 336 IPC on the statement of Satpal Verma S/o Sh. Hira Lal R/o Verma Niwas, Panchwati, Shimla, alleging therein that during the intervening night some unknown person has cut the break pipes of his and his brother's car parked in the garage. Case is being investigated by HC Amar Dutt I/o PP Lakkar Bazar.
3. A MISCHIEF COMMITTED CAUSING DEATH OR HURT case FIR No 98/13 is registered at Police Station Sadar Shimla on 10-05-13 U/S 440, 336 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Pratap Singh S/o Sh. Hira Lal R/o Vill Kanena, PO Bharari, Shimla, allleing therein that he parked his car on the road near his house. When he drive his car and near Bharari road he found that the breaks did not work. On checking he found that some unknown person has cut off the break pipe of his car. Case is being investigated by HC Amar Dutt I/o PP Lakkar Bazar.
4. A COPYRIGHT Act case FIR No. 99/13 is registered at Police Station Sadar Shimla on 10-05-13 U/S 63, 66 Copy Right Act on the order of Judicial Magistrate Court No-1. In this complainant Deeraj Bansal R/o Middle Bazar, alleging therein that Sh. Mukesh Bansal managing director of Goods News Agency at Bridge View Regency broadcasting the channels without any authority and said person copy all the channels and then telecast on the television. Case is being investigated by SI Sanjeev I/o PS Sadar.
5. During last 24 hours 375 vehicles were challaned under Motor Vehicle Act for the violation of Traffic rules, 08 persons were challaned under COPTA (Cigarette & Other Tobacco Act 2005) and 03 were challaned under 114 Police Act. The total amount of compounding fee of challaned under MV Act & COPTA is Rs. 57,500/-.