Deputy Commissioner Shimla has issued a notification vide Nt/No. SML/Reader/ ADM(L&O)Reader(716)/07-2034 dated 23-05-13, declaring One way movement of traffic from Victory tunnel to Oak-Land tunnel via Lakkar Bazar due to tarring work at Sanjauli. The road will remain closed for all kind of traffic from Oak-Land Tunnel to Victory Tunnel. This notification will remain in w.e.f 30th May to 1st June 2013 between 6:00 AM to 7:00 PM.
1. AN ACCIDENT Case FIR No. 28/13 is registered at PS Jhakri on 29.05.13 U/S 279,337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Padam Dass S/o Late Sh Dhudee Ram R/o VPO Jhakri Teh. Rampur Distt. Shimla, alleging therein that today on 29.05.13 one B/camper No.HP26A-1651 came from NH -22 and fell down Browne Khad near Jhakri. Due to negligence of two person namely Hans Raj S/o Ishwer Chand R/o Yangpa Distt Kinnour age 28 & Mukh Dawa S/o Sh. Jeewan Dass R/o Kasrang Distt Kinnour age 30 years injured in this accident. The case is being investigated by ASI Sher Singh I/O PS Jhakri.
2. AN ACCIDENT Case FIR No.58/17 is registered at PS Theog U/S 279.337IPC &,187 MV.Act. on the statement of Sh. Arun Thakur S/o Sh Baldev Singh Thakur R/o Vill. Bari P.O.Kiary Teh. Kotkhai Distt. Shimla alleging therein that when he went to home alongwith family own his Maruti Car No. HP09A-1145. When he reached nagal Devi one truck LP NO-HO62A-9292 ame to Theog very rashly and his hit his car and run away towards Shimla In this accident complaint and his wife are injured The case is being investigated HC Ramesh Chand I/O PS Theog.
3. A CHEATING Case FIR No.92/13is registered at PS Rampur on 28.05.13 U/S 417, 418,420,120B IPC on the statement of Prithvi Chand S/o Sh. Mani Ram R/O Shamoh P.O. Sharvi Teh. Nirmand Distt Kullu HP alleging therein that he has been cheated for amount of Rs 167100/- by person namely Mohammad Irfan called him from so many mobile numbers on his mobile no 9857192103 & inducing him to deposited the said amount in different Account No 071001503827, 004601569180, 078005500040, 071101502913 . The case is being investigated by ASI Bhoop Singh I/C PP City Rampur.
4. A NEGLIGENT CONDUCT WITH ANIMAL Case FIR No 26/13 dated 28.05.13 U/S 289 IPC has been registered on the complaint of Sh. Mangat Ram S/o Late Sh. Jhati Ram Junior Clerk Sub Div. HPSEB Nerwa at on 15.05.13 alleging therein that when he go to delivered the electricity bill from official duty in Vill. Opta. Where the pet dog of Govind Ram S/o Late Sh. Mangat Ram assaulted him and bite him with his leg. The complainant t made written complaint to worthy SP Shimla, which is received in this office today . The case has been registered in above accused. The case is being investigated by ASI Kuldeep Singh I/O PS Nerwa.
5. DURING LAST 24 hours 190 vehicles were challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act for the violation of Traffic rules and 03 persons were challaned under COTPA (Cigarette & Other Tobacco Act 2005). The total amount of compounding fee of challans under MV, Police Act. & COPTA Act is Rs. 31,400/-.