1. (ACCUSED ARRESTED AND STOLEN PROPERTY RECOVERED)A THEFT case FIR No. 93/13 is registered at Police Station Dhalli Shimla on 21-06-13 U/S 379 IPC & 25 Telegraph Act on the complaint of Sh. Vijay Pal Singh JTO Mashobra, alleging therein that on 21-06-13 some unknown persons has stolen away telephone cable 5 & 10 pair 150 mtr from Mashobra. Total cost of stolen property is Rs. 4300/-. Case is being investigated by SI Sandeep I/O PS Dhalli. During investigation two persons namely Subham Katoch @ Kush S/o Sh. Gasbir Singh Katosh R/o Hateshwari Building, Dhalli Shimla and Maninder Singh @ Mangu S/o Sh. Malkeet Singh R/o Vill Varula, PO Mashobra, Teh & Diatt Shimla has been arrested and stolen property recovered from Gaurav S/o Sh. Som Nath R/o VPO Mashobra, Shimla.
2. An ACCIDENT case FIR No. 123/13 is registered at Police Station 22-06-13 U/S 279, 337, 304A on the statement of Sh. Hemant Sharma S/o Late Sh. Bhagat Ram Sharma R/o Vill Neeyun, PO Rouri, Teh & Distt Shimla, alleging therein that when he came from Neeyun to Shimla in his vehicle, one vehicle Alto car No. HP-22B-0266 came rashly and car fell down 500 mtr. from the road. When he rushed the spot, he found two persons namely Rohit Bhatia & Saurya Sood died on the spot and one person named Arpit sustained injury. Case is being investigated by ASI Dharmesh Dutt I/C PP Summer hill.
3. An ACCIDENT case FIR No. 95/13 is registered at Police tation Dhalli Shimla on 22-06-13 U/S 279, 337 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Kishori S/o Sh. Balak Ram R/o VPO Mashobra, Teh & Distt Shimla, alleging therein that today at 12:32 AM one vehicle Maruti Zen car No. HP-09A-0248 rolled down from the road due to negligent and rash driving by driver Rohit S/o Sh. Kamlanand R/o Hulli, PO Gumma, Teh Kotkhai, Distt Shimla. In this accident three persons sustained injuries. Case is being investigated by ASI Ajit Singh I/C PP Mashobra.
4. A HURT case FIR No. 75/13 is registered at Police Station Theog on 22-06-13 U/S 323, 506 IPC on the complaint of Palka Devi W/o Sh. Kamla Nand R/o C/o Kubja Niwas Theog, alleging therein that she was living along with her mother. On 21-06-13 when she was alone, her brother Balak Ram came there and took her to his quarter at Bajoha, beat her and threatened her with dire consequences.
5. An AFFRAY case FIR No. 38/13 is registered at PS Rohru on 22-06-13 U/S 160 IPC on the report of Ct. Jaswant that during patrolling along with staff near Circuit house Rohru, 3-4 boys were abusing/quarrelling each other loudly. When duty official try to control them, they scuffled with duty officers. Three persons between them threatened him and ran away from the spot. Case is being investigated by HC Subhash I/o PS Rohru.
6. During last 24 hours 151 vehicles were challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act for the violation of Traffic rules, 15 persons were challaned under COTPA (Cigarette & Other Tobacco Act 2005) and 27 challans under 114 Police Act. The total amount of compounding fee of Challans under MV, COPTA & Mining Act is Rs. 26,200/-.
7. Two persons namely Jai Krishan S/o Sh. Partap Singh R/o Vill Chander Pur, PO Hatkoti, Teh Jubbal, Distt Shimla and Joginder Singh Dulta S/o Late Sh. Dipan Lal R/o Vill Ravin Kupar, PO Dhadi Ghunsa, Teh Jubbal, Distt Shimla have been arrested U/S 107/151 Cr. PC on 21-06-13 at Police Station Jubbal.