1. AN ACCIDENT Case FIR NO 103/13 is registered at Police Station Rampur on 15.06.13 U/S 279,304 A IPC & 187 MV Act, on the ruka of ASI Bhagat Ram I/O PS Rampur, alleging therein that on 14.06.13 at 9.20 PM a unknown vehicle hit Sanju S/o Sh. Lal Man R/o Vill Jabbal P.O.Salwan Tehsil Sundernagar Distt Mandi age 24 years, immediately Sanju Shifted to MGMSC Khaneri for further treatment, during treatment Sanju died at MGMSC Khaneri, The case is being investigated by ASI Bhagat Rampur I/O PS Rampur.
2. A TRESSPASS Case FIR No. 104/13 is registered at PS Rampur on 15.06.13 U/S 452,323,341,504,506,34 on the statement of Smt. Raksha Devi W/o Late Sh. Diwan Singh Vill. Thuwa P.O Sholi Sub Tehsil Nankhari Distt Shimla HP, alleging therein that on 14.06.13 at t 8.PM Sh Devinder Singh S/o Late Sh. Jawahar Lal R/o Dharagla P.O Sholi and Geeta entered in her room and beat her and her daughter namely Harita and relatives Keshav Ram with blows and sticks and threat to kill. After that they run to escape from the room of Devinder and Geeta . The Case is being investigated by ASI Hari Singh I/O PP Nankhari.
3. A BURGLARY Case FIR No. 124/13 is registered at Police Station Sadar Shimla on 14/06/2013 U/S 454,380 IPC on the complaint of sh. Jagdeep Singh S/O Lt. Sh. Jawala Singh Set No. 3 Batra House Chaplsee Lakkar Bazar Shimla alleging there in that he is working in HP State Co-op Bank theog and his wife working as TGT at GSSS Bailuganj Shimla. On 14/6/2013 at 9 AM he left his house along with his wife and property locked the main door of house. His wife returned back at about 2.10 PM. During that period some unknown person broken the lock of main door and stolen away 3 Gold Chains, 2 Chain Lockets and New Currency Notes bundle of Rs. 10/-. The Case is being investigated by HC Amar Dutt No. 137 PP Lakkar/Bazar.
4. A CHEATING Case FIR No. 125/2013 is registered at PS Sadar Shimla on 14.06.13 U/S 420,467,468,471 IPC , on the complaint of Sh. Rohin Visht S/O Sh. Rajwant singh VPO Kilba Tehsil Sangla district Kinnaur at present Gupta Niwas Upper Chlounti Sanjauli Shimla, alleging therein that his grandfather Lt. Sh. Tikam singh was the owner, in possession of land comprised in khewat khatuani No. 109/159 khasra No. 222 measuring 205.92 sq. mtrs. Situated at mauja land along with other properties divided between his three sons. His father Rajwant singh is semi literate and cannot read, write as well as cannot understand English. The Tejwant Singh taking advantage of the same, forged a fake special power of attorney in the name of his father and allegedly got it registered in the office of Sub Registrar Shimla Rural on 16/05/2006 by exercising forgery, impersonation fraud and cheating, his father Rajwant Singh never visited Shimla during the said period and has not signed or executed any SPA in f/o Sh. Tejwant Singh. The Case is being investigated by ASI Parmjeet Singh I/O P.S Sadar Shimla.
5. A RIOTING Case FIR No. 126/2013 dated 14/06/2013 registered at Police Station Sadar Shimla, U/S 147,148,149,323 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Prikshit Sharma R/O 22 Ganj Bazar Shimla, alleging therein that on 14/06/2013 at 7 PM when he was present at Ganj Bazar Shimla, suddenly A person namely Saimi along with 15/16 other persons came there and started beaten them in which Rajat got injuries. Case is being inve4stigated by HC Ramesh Kumar No. 1689 I/O P.S Sadar Shimla.
6. During last 24 hours 196 vehicles were challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act for the violation of Traffic rules. The total amount of Compounding fee of challans under MV, Mining & COPTA Act is Rs. 45,400