1. 5 cases of OBSTRUCTION TO GENERAL PUBLIC cases FIR No. 131-135/13 are registered at Police Station West Shimla dated 27-06-13 U/S 283 IPC on the report of PS West Staff. On the report of Police Staff these all cases against the Mechanics, who repair the vehicles on the road and obstruct the general public way.
2. 5 cases of OBSTRUCTION TO GENERAL PUBLIC cases FIR No. 101-105/13 is registered at Police Station Dhalli, Shimla on 27-06-13 U/S 283 IPC on the report of PS Dhalli Police Staff. On the report of Police Staff these all cases against the Mechanics, who repair the vehicles on the road and obstruct the general public way.
3. A WRONGFUL RESTRAINT case FIR No. 136/13 is registered at Police Station West Shimla on 27-06-13 U/S 341, 336, 506, 34 IPC on the complaint of Smt. Veena Devi W/o Sh. Rajesh Kumar Thakur R/o Vill Bharoi, PO Rouri, Teh & Distt Shimla, alleging therein that when she was going to Bhaunti persons namely Anita, Poonam, Rohit & Babita wrongfully restraint and threatened her with dire consequences. Case is being investigated by SI Harish I/c PP Jutog.
4. A TRESPASS case FIR No. 111/13 is registered at Police Station Rampur on 27-06-13 U/S 452, 341, 506, 354A & D IPC on the complaint of Mrs. Hem Lata D/o Sh. Lalit Gautam R/o Vill Jarasi, PO Narain, Teh Rampur, Distt Shimla, alleging therein that she was the student of +1 at Govt. S.S.School Narain. When she was going to her home along with her mother near Sungari one person named Shahi Mehta restrained their way and threatened with dire consequences. When they reached at home their servant Asif Ali told that Shashi Mehta entered in the house and searching her and throw the luggage from the house. Case is being investigated by ASI Bhagat Ram I/O PS Rampur.
5. During last 24 hours 273 vehicles were challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act for the violation of Traffic rules, 11 persons were challaned under COTPA (Cigarette & Other Tobacco Act 2005) and 2 challaned under 144 Police Act. The total amount of compounding fee of Challans under MV & COPTA is Rs. 41,900/-.