1. A THEFT case FIR No. 34/13 is registered at Police Station Jubbal on 27-06-13 U/S 379 IPC on the complaint of Jeet Ram Thakur SDO S/Nagar Sabra, alleging therein that on 26-06-13 some unknown person has stolen away copper wire from 22 KV Transformer Vill Sari. Case is being investigated by HC Gopal I/o PP S/Nagar.
2. A THEFT case FIR No. 77/13 is registered at Police Station Theog on 26-06-13 U/S 379 IPC on the complaint of Lekh Raj Range Forest Officer Balsan, Deha, Teh Theog, Distt Shimla, alleging therein that one person named Inder Singh Dhamset S/o Sh. Jinia Ram R/o Vill Dhalua, PO Deothi, Teh Theog, Distt Shimla encroached 10 bigha forest land at Janahan illegally and cut down 8 trees from the forest land, during spot visit 43 slippers were seized by forest officer. Total cost of stolen property is Rs. 11,86,445/-. Case is being investigated by ASI Sanjeev Kumar I/o PS Theog.
3. An OBSTRUCTION IN PUBLIC WAY case FIR No. 100/13 is registered at Police Station Dhalli Shimla on 27-06-13 U/S 283 IPC on the report of PSI Sandeep I/O PS Dhalli that today i.e. 27-06-13 during patrolling duty along with staff near HPSEB office Dhalli, he found three vehicles Crane No. HP-17A-4445, HR-34A-2270 and HP-11-2646 parked beside of National Highway. When driver Sanjeev Kumar S/o Sh. Ram R/o Vill Chogan, PO Beer, Teh Baijnath, Distt Kangra told to remove the cranes, he refuses. These cranes obstruct the public way.
4. A DOG BITE case FIR No. 35/13 is registered at PS Chirgaon on 27-06-13 U/S 289 IPC on the complaint of Smt. Jai Puri W/o Rattan Lal R/o VPO Rohal, Teh Chirgaon, Distt Shimla, alleging therein that today at 7:00 AM dog of Mr. Varinder Singh R/o VPO Rohal bite his leg. Case is being investigated by HHC Ramesh Kumar I/o PS Chirgaon.
5. During last 24 hours 294 vehicles were challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act for the violation of Traffic rules and 10 persons were challaned under COTPA (Cigarette & Other Tobacco Act 2005). The total amount of compounding fee of Challans under MV & COPTA is Rs. 36,200/-.