1. A WRONGFUL RESTRAINT case FIR No. 27/13 is registered at Police Station Nerwa on 01-06-163 U/S 341, 323 IPC on the complaint of Ajay Tangraik S/o Sh. Gopi Chand R/o Vill Rinjat, PO Nerwa, Teh Chopal, Distt Shimla, alleging therein that one person namely Atul Suri wrongfully restraint his way. Case is being investigated by HC Hem Raj I/o PS Nerwa.
2. A HURT case FIR No. 62/13 is registered at Police Station Theog on 01-06-13 U/S 325, 323 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Sohan Singh R/o VPO Bhalech, Teh Theog, Distt Shimla, alleging therein that on 30-05-13 his son namely Inder Singh @ Rinku beat his aunt Smt. Shanti Devi. Case is being investigated by HC Ramesh Chand I/o PS Theog.
3. A TRESPASS case FIR No. 63/13 is registered at Police Station Theog on 02-06-13 U/S 448, 380 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Suneel Dutt S/o Sh. Tara Dutt R/o VPO Chhailla, Teh Theog, Distt Shimla, alleging therein that he has electrical shop at Chhailla since 2003. He is unable to pay rent for one month, so the owner of the shop namely Smt. Geeta Sharma @ Rukmi Devi entered in the shop and stolen away electrical items worth Rs. 10,00,000/-(app). Case is being investigated by ASI Kamal Dev I/c PP Chhailla.
4. A THEFT case FIR No. 80/13 is registered at Police Station Dhalli Shimla on 02-06-13 U/S 379 IPC on the statement of Sh. Rajinder Thakur S/o Sh. S R Thakur R/o HIG-12, Housing Board Colony, Sanjauli, Shimla alleging therein that during the intervening night of 01/02-06-13 some unknown person has stolen away his vehicle No. HP-51-5002 parked on NH-22 near his residence. Case is being investigated by ASI Amar Singh I/o PS Dhalli, Shimla.
5. A MISCHIEF BY FIRE SUBSTANCE WITH INTENT TO DESTROY HOUSE case FIR No. 105/13 is registered at Police Station West Shimla on 01-06-13 U/S 436 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Khem Chand S/o Late Sh. Mast Ram R/o Vill Makroh, PO Kohbagh, Teh & Distt Shimla, alleging therein that on 01-06-13 at 1:15 PM Smt. Vimla W/o Jagat Ram informed him that his house gutted fire. On this when he reached at his house, he found that some important documents and other items totally destroyed. He has doubt on one person named Raj Kumar S/o Late Sh. Almu Ram R/I Vill Makroh about this incident. Case is being investigated by SI Harish Kumat I/c PP Jutogh.
6. An ACCIDENT case FIR No. 95/13 is registered at Police Station Rampur on 01-06-13 U/S 279, 337 IPC on the statement of Tek Chand S/o Sh. Rama Nand R/o Ward No. 19, Teh Rampur, Distt Shimla, alleging therein that on 01-06-13 at 6:30 PM one vehicle Balero camper No. HP-02A-0583 hit one person named Rishabh near Khaneri due to rash and negligent driving by Man Mohan Singh S/o Sh. Vijay Nand R/o Vill Sanarsa, Teh Rampur, Distt Shimla. Case is being investigated by HC Sunil Kumar I/o PS Rampur.
7. During last 24 hours 131 vehicles were challaned under Motor Vehicle Act for the violation of Traffic rules and 12 persons were challaned under COPTA (Cigarette & Other Tobacco Act 2005). The total amount of compounding fee of challaned under MV Act & COPTA is Rs. 22,700/-.