1. An EXCISE case FIR No. 72/13 is registered at Police Station Kumarsain on 24-06-13 on the report of Excise Insp. Nutan Thakur that during checking duty at Sainj near Police Post Gate along with Police party, she recovered 4 boxes country liquor from the illegal possession of Jagat Ram S/o Late Sh. Prem Sukh R/o Vill Sainj, PO Kirti, Teh Kumarsain, Distt Shimla from the vehicle Maruti Van No. HP-03-0872.
2. A WRONGFUL RESTRAINT case FIR No. 59/13 is registered at Police Station East Shimla on 23-06-13 U/S 341, 323, 147, 149 on the complaint of Mr. Rohit Kumar S/o Sh. Amar Singh R/o Vill Ruslah, The Chopal, Distt Shimla, alleging therein that when he was at his brother's house at BCS, he receives a call of Anwar, who called him to meet at Mehli. When he went to Mehli, he saw Anwar along with his 5-6 persons, they suddenly attacked him and ran away from the spot. Due to this he sustained injury. Case is being investigated by HC Sheesh Pal I/o PS East.
3. A THEFT case FIR No. 96/13 is registered at Police Station Dhalli Shimla on 24-06-13 U/S 379, 34 IPC on the complaint of Ramesh Kumar S/o Sh. Charan Dass R/o Bridge View Broad Band, City Channel, Mall Road, Shimla, alleging therein that he was serving with Ashwani Kumar owner of under construction Sitapur Resort. During the intervening night of 23/24-06-13 some persons have stolen away some items from the resort. Total cost of stolen property is Rs. 30,000/-. Case is being investigated by ASI Ajit Singh I/C PP Mashobra.
4. A DISOBEDIENCE TO ORDER DULY PROMULGATED BY PUBLIC SERVANT case FIR No. 125/13 is registered at Police Station 24-06-13 U/S 188 IPC on the statement of Sh. Madan Lal S/o Sh. Bhagi Rath R/o VPO Bhadhani, Teh Bhoranj, Distt Hamirpur, alleging therein that when he was on duty at the gate of Vice Chancellor Office at 10:15 AM 20/25 ABVP members namely Kushal Kaundal, Sunny Shukla, Ajay Thakur, Ajay Chauhan, Sunny Chauhan, Hukam Singh & Amit came and shouting slogans against University administration. They all disobey the order of Hon'ble High court order. Case is being investigated by ASI Dharmesh Dutt I/C PP Summerhill.
5. A CRUELTY BY HUSBAND case FIR No. 126/13 is registered at Police Station West Shimla on 24-06-13 U/S 498A IPC on the complaint of Smt. Meenakashi Bhatti W/o Sh. Vishal Bhatti R/o House T-98, Railway Colony Nabha House, Shimla, alleging therein that She was married with Vishal Bhatti since 2003. After 2-3 years from marriage her husband and brother-in-Law start beat her and use filthy language influence of liquor. Case is being investigated by ASI Amar Nath I/o PS West.
6. During last 24 hours 113 vehicles were challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act for the violation of Traffic rules and 09 persons were challaned under COTPA (Cigarette & Other Tobacco Act 2005). The total amount of compounding fee of Challans under MV & COPTA is Rs. 23,400/-.