Accused arrested & recovered 400 gm. Charas
1. A ND & PS Case FIR No. 64/13 is registered at PS Kumarsain on 1.6.13 U/S 20-61-85 of ND&PS Act on the Rukka of HC Govind Singh No 955 I/O PP Sainj alleging therein that on today at 2.00 PM alongwith staff when he was present at Cheel more Near Kingal NH22. He saw a person sited on parfaits & carried a bag black colour on his right hand. Founded Suspect condition the person run away but HC Govind Singh No 955 alongwith staff caught him and recovered 400 gram Charas from the possession of accused namely Maden Lal S/o Sh Chandan Lal R/o Vill A-29 Jain Park New-Delhi-59 Uttamnager PS Bindapur Delhi Age 51 Years. accused arrested.The case is being investigated by HC Govind Singh.I/O PP Sainj P.S Kumarsain.
Accused arrested & recovered of a bag 1-500 kg Charas
2. A ND&PS Case FIR No.61/13 is registered at PS Theog on 31.05.13 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PS Act on the the rukka of ASI Sanjeev Kumar I/O PS Theog alleging therein that on 31.05.13 at about 5-00 PM when he was patrolling and naka bandi alongwith staff at Fugu. HRTC Bus came to Theog toward Shimla No HP42-0477 ASI Sanjeev Kumar with staff checked the above bus one person sitting front seat along ith bag namly Pawan Kumar S/o Sh Madan Lal R/o Phaula P.O Irra Tehsil Chopal Distt Shimla,during cheking of bag 1-500 kg recovered accused. The case is being investigated by ASI Sanjeev Kumar I/O PS Theog.
Accused arrested & recovered of 9 Bottle Country Liquor
3. A ND&PS Case FIR No 93/13 is registered at PS Rampur on 31.05.13 U/S 61-1-14 Ex Act on the ruka of HC Sunil Kumar No 146 I/O PS Rampur he recovered 9 bottle country liquor from the possession of Sunil Kumar S/o Sh Deep Ram R/o Vill & PO Sholi S/T Nankhari near Nearth . The Case is being investigated by HC Sunil Kumar I/O PS Rampur Distt Shimla
4. A RIOTING Case FIR No. 104/13 is registered at PS West on 31.05.13 U/S 147,149,427,506 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Sudheer Kumar S/o Sh. Ram Narayan R/o 91-C Industrial Area Shoghi alleging therein that he is serving as G.M in Relaible product Bio chemical Ltd. Now a days production work decreases and out limited management take a decision to expel out 35 workers. On this company workers aggressive and they destroyed equipment and machines in the factory and also gave beating to sh. Sandeep Kumar a factory worker. The case is being investigated by SI. Gulam Akabar I/O PS West Shimla
5. A WRONGFUL RESTRAINED Case FIR No.115/13 is registered at PS Sadar Shimla on 31.5.13 U/S 341, 382, 323,34 IPC on the complaint of Sh Vishal SoodS/o Sh. Surinder Pal Sood R/o Shyam Singh Building Set No 23 Ruldu Bhatta Lakkar Bazar Simla alleging therein that on 30.5.13 at 12 PM when he was going to his quarter in his vehicle from Chotta Simla to Lakkar Bazar Simla when he reached near Panchyat Bhawan a person namely Arjun Pandit and his three friends wrongful restraint beaten him and snatched Golden Chain and one Mobile Phone and Currency Note Two Thousand. The case is being investigated by HC Ravinder Singh I/O P.S Sadar Simla.
6. AN ACCIDENT Case F.I.R No 116/13 is registered at PS Sadar Shimla on 31.5.13 U/S 279 IPC & 187 M.V Act on the complaint of Sh Rajan Chauhan S/o Lt Sh Sohan Lal R/O Cat -1 Flat -5 Block -19 Housing Colony Sanjauli Shimla alleging therein that on 31.5.13 at 4.30 PM when he was going to home in his vehicle Bus Stand to Sanjauli Via Lakkar Bazar Simla when he reached near Rain Shelter IGMC Cart Road Simla a Driver of Vehicle No PB02 AX -147 suddenly came very rashly from behind side and hit his car No HP07C-0522. The driver ran away alongwith vehicle from the spot. The case is being investigated by HC Rajpal I/O P.P L/Bazar Shimla.
7. A THEFT Case FIR No 79/13is registered at PS Dhalli on 1.6-13 U/S 379 IPC has been registered on the application of Besar Dass S/o Sh Reva Dass R/o Vill. Jubadi PO Baldeyan Tehsil & Distt Shimla A/P residing Suryadarshan building North Oak Sanjauli Shimla alleging therein that on 31.5.13 at 5.30 PM he parked his car near Sanjauli Chowk toward Lakkar Bazar road. Today morning when he reached near his car and found that Stereo , Woofer, Watch, clothe bag & umbrella was stolen by unknown persons during the intervening night of 31-5/1-6-13. The case is being investigated by ASI Lal Chand I/C PP Sanjauli.
8. A BURGLARY Case FIR NO. 31/13 is registered at PS Jubbal on 01.06.13 U/S 457,380 IPC on the statement of Sh.Ramesh Kumar S/o Sh. Ram VPO Prounthi Teh. & PS Jubbal Distt. Shimla alleging therein that on 31.5.13 & 01.06.13 intervening night some unknown person broken the lock of main door Devta Sahib Mahasu temple at Prounthi and stolen away gold Ashrfi,Doria,Murti, Sikand Silver 32 dollars two Plate one Lota etc.the value of the stolen are worth Rs 4/5 lacks. The case is being investigated by HC Pyare Lal I/O PS Jubbal.
9. AN ACCIDENT Case FIR NO 94/13 is registered at PS Rampur on 31.05.13 U/S 279,337IPC on the statement of Deepak Sharma S/o Sh. Rattan Chand R/O Vill Dakolhar Teh Rampur Distt Shimla alleging therein that on 31.05.13 at 3 PM a Motor Cycle No HP06A-2235 met with an accident near Khopri due to rash and negligent driving of Abhishek. The case is being investigated by ASI Ishwar Singh I/C TTR Rampur
10. During last 24 hours 146 vehicles were challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act for the violation of Traffic rules and 47 persons were challaned under COTPA (Cigarette & Other Tobacco Act 2005). The total amount of Compounding fee of challans under MV, Mining & COPTA Act is Rs. 40,500