ACCUSED ARRESTED WITH VEHICLE AND RECOVERED 597 BOTTLE OF COUNTRY LIQUOR
1. EXCISE ACT Case FIR No 102/13is registered at PS Rampur on 13.06.13 U/S 39,61,63 HP Ex Act, on the application of Sh Nutan Kumar Inspector Excise Taxation Officer Rampur alleging therein that on 12.06.13 at 9.PM HC Mohan Joshi No 1680 alongwith Staff was on Nakabandi at Lada Nala. During Nakabandi recovered 597 Bottle of Country liquor Marka Saroor from the possession of Jai Singh S/o Shayama Nand R/o Shah P.O Dofda Tehsil Rampur age 33 years in vehicle No. HP 06A-0650 Bolero camper and Mohan Joshi produced accused and case property before him. Accused Jai Singh has been arrested in the case. He will be produce before Ld JMIC Rampur today. The Case is being investigating by Insp. Nutan Kumar Excise & taxation Circle Rampur.
2. AN ACCIDENT Case is registered at Police Station New Shimla on 13.06.13 U/S 279, 304(A) IPC on the rukka of SI/SHO Jasbir Singh, alleging therein that on 12.6.13 at 10.10 PM one Tractor PB number was coming from Shogi to Mehli bye pass road. Two person namely Shyam Lal S/o Sh. Manak Ram R/O VPO Kumara PS & Teh. Bhopalgarh Distt Jodhpur Rajasthan & Titu S/o Sh Moti Ram VPO Kumara PS & Teh. Bhopalgarh Distt Jodhpur Rajasthan was travelled in above Tractor. The tractor was being driven by Shyam Lal .When they reached near Gilli pump Badagaon Shimla suddenly tractor fall down approximately 400 feet from the road..Both Shyam Lal & Titu was dead on spot at that time. The case is being investigated by SI/SHO Jasbir Singh PS New Shimla .
3. AN ACCIDENT Case FIR No. 70/13 is registered at PS Theog on 13.06.13 U/S 279/339 IPC on the statement of Sh. Laiq Ram S/o Sh. Panna Lal R/o Gugvi P.O. Kangal Teh..Kumarsain Distt Shimla, alleging therein that on 13.06.13 when he was standing in front of Shop then one private Bus No. HP-63-1579 came to Rampur towards Shimla very rashly and hit A Tipper No. HP63B-1425 & Tempo HP-64-2017. One person namely Kitu Kumar sustained injuries in this accident. This accident due to rash and negligent driving by Bus driver and ran away from the spot. The case is being investigated by ASI Kamal Nain I/C PP Fagu
4. A HURT Case FIR No.32/13 registered at PS Jhakari on 13.06.10 U/S 324,323 IPC on the statement of Sh Shyam Thakur S/o Sh Hira Nand age 42 yrs R/O Runpu P.O. KinnuTeh.Rampur Distt Shimla , alleging therein that on 11.06.13 one nepali namely Narain beat him and also used any sharp weapon on the left leg and arm. As resulting that he got sustained injuries.. The case is being investigated By ASI Chhering Duraje I/C PP Saran.
5. A TRESSPASS Case FIR No. 23/13 is registered at PS Chopal on 12.6.13 U/S 451,323.506,34 IPC on the statement of Smt. Ramla Devi W/o Sh. Nand Ram R/o Village Batewari P.O Dewat Teh. Chopal Distt. Shimla , alleging therein that on 12.6.3 at 9:30 AM three boys namely Anil, Vikrant and Manoj stopped for drinking water from tap outside of my home. Suddenly four boys came from Dewat side and started abusing & beating them with blows & kicks. They also threatened them. The case is being is investigated by ASI Pratap Singh I/O PS Chopal
6. A THEFT Case FIR No. 24/13 is registered at PS Chopal on 13.06.13 U/S 379,353,332,34 IPC on the statement on Range Officer Deha, alleging therein that Forest Guard of Beat Knah namely Sh. Mast Ram reported that when he was on beat patrolling in his beat Pratep Singh, Vinod S/o Ram Lal R/o Knah/Malat and Phindya Ram S/o Sh.Ruldu Ram R/o Chind illicitly fall down the forest trees when he was going to sell the same above persons beaten him market cost of tree is Rs/- 3,28,034 . The Case is being Case is being investigated by ASI Subhash Chand I/C PP Kupvi, PS Chopa
7. A INTENTIONAL INSULT WITH INTENT TO PROVOKE BREACH OF THE PEACE Case FIR No. 55/1 is registered at PS East on 12.06.13 U/S 504,506 IPC on the complaint of Sh Kedar Singh Jindan S/o Sh. Rattan Singh Jindan R/o Verma Apartment near Tara Chand Building Kasumpti, alleging therein that on the night of 11.06.13 at around 11.45 PM after hearing nuisance created by Sh. Vikrant Thakur who was in influence of alcohol he informed Police about the incident. On arrival of Police he remained calm. After 1-1/2 hours of departure of Police he started abusive language and gave life threatening to him. In the morning at 08:30AM he also repeated that incident. The case is being investigating by HC Mohan Dutt No. 45 I/o P.P Kasumpti PS East.
8. During last 24 hours 207 vehicles were challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act for the violation of Traffic rules, 11 persons were challaned under COTPA (Cigarette & Other Tobacco Act 2005).The total amount of Compounding fee of Challans under MV & COPTA Act is Rs. 61,100/-.