1. A WRONGFUL RESTRAINT Case FIR No.88/13 is registered at PS Dhalli on 11.06.2013 U/S 341,323,504,506 IPC on the statement of Sh Abhishek Sood S/o Sh Ram Gopal Sood R/o Gopal Building Sanjauli Shimla., alleging therein that when he parked his vehicle No. HP10B-0333 Mahindra at Mashobra in parking place 9.50 PM, one person namely Chotu R/O Mashobra who was sitting in vehicle No. HP-52A-1407. Said Vehicle parked in front of complainants vehicle. When he reached near his vehicle Chotu abused him & beat and threatened him. The case is being investigated by HC Ashish Notiyal I/O PP Mashobra
2. AN ACCIDENT Case FIR No 68/13 is registered at Kumarsain on 12.06.13 on U/S 279,337 IPC has been registered on the statement of Sh Mukesh Kumar s/o sh Roshan Lal R/o village Majhwali Teh. Rampur Bushahr Distt Shimla alleging therein that on 12.6.13, he and his father and sister going to Shimla in Alto Car No HP06A-3728 when he reached near Sharable Camp and one Scorpio No HP01A- 0806 hit his Alto Car and he and his sister Monika, father sustained injuries. This accident took place due to rash and negligent driving by the Driver of Scorpio No HP01A-0806 . The case is being investigated by the ASI Dev Raj I/O of this PS . Kumarsain.
3. A THEFT Case FIR No. 29/13 is registered at PS Chirgaon on 12.06.13 U/S 379 IPC & 41,42 IF Act on the rukka of SI/ SHO against Nand Lal S/o Late Sh. Shankar Dass R/o Village Manggoan P.O Samoli Tehsil Rohru District Shimla, alleging therein that while self S.I. SHO was on Nakabandi alongwith officials and Forest officials near Diswani Kainchi Badiyara at 11:00 PM on 11.06.13. Above person found carrying 16 Slipper of Kayal without license permit in a Pickup No. HP 10A- 3399. The case is being investigated by self S.I. SHO.Chirgaon.
4. A THEFT Case FIR No. 116/13 registered at PS West on 11.06.13 U/S 379 IPC on the statement of Sh. Rajeev Sood S/o Sh. Desh Raj Sood R/o Ground Floor Darshan Cottage Ghora Chowki Shimla-5, alleging therein that when his Maruti Car No. HP 03- 0663 was parked near his residence but today the car was not found there. The Case is being investigated by I/O P.S.I. Rajesh Kumar. PS West .
5. A CRIMINAL FORCE TO DETER PUBLIC SERVANT Case FIR No. 115/13 is registered at PS West on 11.06.13 U/S 353,332,506 IPC on the statement of Sh. Hukam Singh S/o Sh. Ram Singh R/o VPO Alathu PS Sadar District Mandi. H.P. currently posted at Modern Central Jail Kanda as Jail warder age 45 years alleging therein that when he was on duty at 12:30 PM PM during manual search of convicted Amrish Rana S/o Sh. Virender Rana he recovered a mobile phone with charger, head phones and data cable. On this recovery Amrish Rana became violent and attacked on him, he cried and on his voice Ramesh Chand Sharma (Jail warder) came and had beaten by Amrish Rana. The case is being investigated by S I. Harish Kumar I/C PP Jutogh.
6. A CRIMINAL FORCE TO DETER PUBLIC SERVANT Case FIR No. 117/13 is registered at PS West on 11.06.13 U/S 353,332,506 IPC on the statement of Sh. Virender Singh S/o Sh. Pritam Singh R/o Village Khalet P.O. Thakurdwara Tehsil Palmpur District Kangra H.P. presently posted at HRTC as Driver Unit No. 2 alleging therein that on 11.06.13 he was on route Shimla to Bag with Conductor Vir Singh in Bus No. HP 07- 352, alleging therein that when he was turning the said Bus near about 8:00 PM a boy namely Gaurav S/O Sh. Khem Chand R/o Village Dhalool came inside the Bus and beaten me and tear my pocket and shirt buttons and threatened. The case is being investigated by I/O A.S.I. Amar Nath PS West.
7. During last 24 hours 182 vehicles were challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act for the violation of Traffic rules, 10 persons were challaned under COTPA (Cigarette & Other Tobacco Act 2005). The total amount of Compounding fee of Challans under MV & COPTA Act is Rs. 33,100/-.