1. On the report of SDPO Theog Sh. Sagar Chand a complaint has been received at Police Station Theog U/S 186 IPC. During a meeting between SDPO and SDM Theog a decision has been taken to close the road between peak hours from Rai Ghat to Shalli Bazar with public interest. When above SDPO along with staff on duty at Rai ghat one person namely Rohit, pardhan GP Basa Theog forcibly disobey the legal order.
2. A THEFT case FIR No. 90/13 is registered at Police Station Dhalli Shimla on 19-06-13 U/S 379 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Jyoti Prakash S/o Sh. Dalpath Ram R/o Vill Kothi, PO Ogli, Teh Sunni, Distt Shimla, alleging therein that during the intervening night of 18/19-06-13 some unknown person has stolen away one Battery, spare tire and patrol from his vehicle Maruti 800 No. HP-62-1574 parked near rain shelter Ogli. Total cost of stolen property is Rs. 11,000/-. Case is being investigated by HC Shiv Kumar I/O PP Sunni Shimla.
3. A CRIMINAL TRESSPASS case FIR No. 120/13 is registered at Police Station West Shimla on 19-06-13 U/S 447, 147, 506 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Garka Ram S/o Late Sh. Shama Ram R/o Shri Ganesh Niwas Bycheri Via Totu, Shimla, alleging therein that when he was working in his land, persons namely Sh. Krishan Lal, his son Guatam and his wife all came and tried to abusing him. Case is being investigated by SI Harish Kumar I/o PP Jutogh.
4. A THEFT case FIR No. 121/13 is registered at Police Station West Shimla on 20-06-13 U/S 379 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Rajnish Kumar S/o Sh. P C Sharma R/o Set No. 1/13, Royal Hotel Building, Nabha Estate, Shimla, alleging therein that during the intervening night of 19/20-06-13 some unknown person has broke down the glass and stolen away spare tire, jack, foot pump from his vehicle No. HP-07C-8800 & stereo, 2 speakers and mouth piece from the vehicle No. HP-63B-0840 parked near Hotel Royal Fagli. Case is being investigated by HC Ravideer Kumar I/o PS west.
5. A WRONGFUL RESTRAINT case FIR No. 37/13 is registered at Police Station Rohru on 20-06-13 U/S 341, 506 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Shankar Lal S/o Sh. Chiew R/o Vill Khatali, PO Arhal, Teh Rohru, Distt Shimla, alleging therein that one person namely Jashu S/o Late Lippa, and his wife Sawitri both R/o Arhal obstruct the public way near Vill Khatri w.e.f 08-05-13 and threatened him and others persons. Case is being investigated by ASI Sumitter Singh I/o PS Rohru.
6. During last 24 hours 172 vehicles were challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act for the violation of Traffic rules, 07 persons were challaned under COTPA (Cigarette & Other Tobacco Act 2005). The total amount of compounding fee of Challans under MV, COPTA & Mining Act is Rs. 44,200/-.