1. AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 40/18 has been registered at PS Nankhari on 31.07.2018 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of SI Chint Ram, SHO PS Nankhari, Shimla alleging therein that on 31.07.2018 at about 07-40 PM, on the secret information, a raid was conducted in the Daily Needs Shop of Puran Sukh S/o Lt. Sh. Kumbh Dass R/o Village Panoli PO Khunni, Tehsil Nankhari, Shimla and Recovered 71 Bottles of Country liquor from his possession. The case is being investigated SI Chint Ram, SHO PS Nankhari.
2. AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 41/18 has been registered at PS Nankhari on 01.08.2018 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of SI Chint Ram, SHO PS Nankhari, Shimla alleging therein that on 31.07.2018 at about 10-30 PM, during patrolling along with staff, one person namely Damodar Dass S/o Sh. Dhaju Ram R/o Village Jahoo Deem, PO Jahoo, Tehsil Nankhari, Shimla, age 46 years apprehended by them near village Jahoo and Recovered 12 Bottles of Country liquor marka Sirmaur Orange from his possession. The case is being investigated SI Chint Ram, SHO PS Nankhari.
3. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 142/18 has been registered at PS Dhalli on 01.08.18 U/S 279 337 IPC on the statement of Attar Singh S/o Sh. Bishan Dass R/o Village & PO Chupadi Tehsil Rohru District Shimla stated therein that on 31.07.2018 at about 08-30 PM, one vehicle No. HP10A-3095, driven by Sunder Singh S/o Sh. Het Ram R/o Village & PO Majhauli Tehsil & PS Chopal, Shimla, came rashly with negligent driving from Dhalli side and hit him, caused sustained injuries to him. The case is being investigated by HC Jogeshwar, I/O PS Dhalli.
4. Case FIR No. 152/18 Dt. 31.07.18 U/S 302 IPC PS Theog has been registered on the statement of Sh. Brij Lal S/o Sh. Ishwar Dass R/o Village Sampal, PO Karana, Tehsil Anni, District Kullu, HP stated therein that on 31.07.2018, he received an information that, his cousin brother namely Vinod Kumar S/o Sh. Narayan Singh, age 26 years was found dead with blood stains injury on his head and abrasion marks on his back side, on the road side of National Highway-05, link road leads towards Dhalku to Rachan. He doubts that some unknown person has beaten him and hit on head with stone & killed him. The case is being investigated by SI Surjeet Singh, Addl. SHO PS Theog.
5. A CHEATING: Case FIR No. 94/18 has been registered at PS Chopal on 31.07.2018 U/S 409 420 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Rakesh Sautha Owner of Trade Mark M/s Sautha Apples R/o VPO Dhar Tehsil Jubbal Distt. Shimla alleging therein that w.e.f. 06.07.2018 to 12.07.2018 he had sold Apple Boxes to Amandeep Kamboj R/o Shop No. 31,20 New Sabzi Mandi Sansour Road Patiala. But, the above person did not paid any payment to him and cheated him. The case is being investigated by HC Naresh Kumar I.O PS Chopal.
6. AN EXCISE ACT case FIR No. 154/18 dated 01-08-2018 u/s 39(1) HP Excise Act has been registered at PS Theog on the rukka of ASI Purshotam Chand I/C PP Chailla alleging therein that today he along with staff was on patrolling towards sainj. During patrolling he intercepted one person namely Jitender Kumar S/o Parkash Chand R/o Vill Namani PO Triflaghat Teshil Sarkaghat Distt. Mandi A/p Motor Mechanic near Shakar Nala Sainj and recovered 12 bottles of country liquor Himachal Orange from his possession. The case is being investigated by ASI Purshotam Chand I.C PP Chailla PS Theog.
7. During last 24 hours 436 vehicles were challaned under Motor Vehicle Act, Compounded= 201 fine realized Rs. 99,300/-, 28 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 2,900/- and 01 Challaned under Mining Act.
1. Accused Rajesh Kumar S/o Sh. Het Ram R/o Village Serati (Khaddar) PO Nakoda Pull, Tehsil Chopal, District Shimla, age 22 years, arrested in case FIR No. 90/18 Dt. 26.07.2018 U/S 363 366 IPC & 12 POCSO Act at PS Chopal, remanded in police custody upto 03.08.2017, by the Ld. Court.
2. Accused i) Nirmal Singh @ Sunny S/o Sh. Sardar Bahadur R/o Charanjeet Niwas, Vishwkarma Cottage Dhalli, Shimla, age 28 years & arrested in case FIR No. 36/18 Dt. 23.02.2018 U/S 279, 337, 379 IPC at PS Dhalli, remanded in police custody upto 02.08.2018, by the Ld. Court.
3. Accused Raveen Kumar S/o Sh. Ramesh R/o Village Bulad, Tehsil Jubbal, District Shmla, Age 28 years arrested in case FIR No. 61/18 Dt. 28.07.2018 U/S 302 341 323 34 IPC at PS Jubbal, is remanded in Police Custody upto 02.08.2018 by the Ld. Court.
4. Accused Susheel Kumar S/o Sh. Rattan Singh R/o Village Malog PO Taradevi, Tehsil & District Shimla, age 49 years, arrested in case FIR No. 47/18 U/S 379, 414, 34 IPC at PS West remanded in Police Custody upto 03-08-2018.
5. PO Krishan Kumar Negi S/o Lt. Sh. Gopi Chand Negi R/o Village Thanang PO Bhawanagar Tehsil Nichar District Kinnaur, HP arrested in case FIR No. 128/13 Dt. 28.06.2013 U/S 379 IPC & 25 The Indian Telegraph Act at PS Sadar remanded in Judicial Custody by the Ld. Court.
6. Accused i) Digvijay S/o Sh. Ishwar R/o Village Dhadi Ghunsa, Tehsil Jubbal, Shimla, age 37 years, ii) Rohit Kumar S/o Sh. Trilok Chand R/o Village Tikkeri, PO Pujarli No.-4, Tehsil Rohru, Shimla, age 25 years iii) Naveen S/o Sh. Ramesh Kumar R/o Village Shamah, PO Shawoga Tehsil Kamrau, District Sirmaur, HP & iv) Sanjay Kumar S/o Sh. Shamsher R/o Village Jhakor, PO Mandal Tehsil Jubbal, Shimla, arrested in case FIR No. 61/18 Dt. 25.07.2018 U/S 302 341 323 452 147 148 149 IPC at PS Jubbal are being produced before Ld. Court.