1. A BURGLARY case FIR No. 85/18 Dt. 12.08.18 U/S 457 380 IPC PS Kumarsain has been registered on the statement of Sh. Sunil Malik S/o Lt. Sh. Ramesh Chand R/o Village & PO Mahra Tehsil & District Sonipat (HR) A/P Engineer/ Section Incharge, J.P. Power Grid Ltd. Section-B, Bihtal, Kumarsain, age 32 years stated therein that on the intervening night of 11/12.08.2018, some unknown person(s) has entered in their complex by cutting fencing wire and broken the lock of a container and stolen 30/35 Bags of Nut & Bolts, three bundles of PP Ropes (220 meter each). Accused six persons have been arrested by the police and the case is being investigated by HC Bhupender I/O PS Kumarsain.
2. A CHEATING case FIR No. 216/18 dated 13.08.2018 u/s 420 IPC has been registered at PS West on the complaint of a lady alleging therein that she had given a check of Rs three thousand to one person namely Suresh Kumar S/o Sh. Durga Ram r/o Vill Thalog PO Bathlag Tehsil Arki Distt. Solan who fraudulently and with the intention to cheat her made it as Rs. thirty thousand and withdrawal the money. The case is being investigated by HC Sanjay Kumar I.O PS West.
3. A RIOTING case FIR No. 98/18 dated 13.08.2018 u/s 323,341,147,148,148 IPC has been registered at PS East on the complaint of Sh. Mukul S/o Rakesh Kumar R/o Servant quarter Block-1 chotta Shimla alleging therein that today around 08-00 AM when he was going to his room and was reaching at the same time her neighbourer stopped his way and started abusing and manhandled him. After that her husband alongwith their family members came on the spot and started beaten him with sticks. The case is being investigated by HC Teja Singh I.O PS East.
4. AN ACCIDENT case FIR No. 153/18 dated 13.08.2018 u/s 279,337 IPC has been registered at PS Dhalli on the statement of Sh. K.D. Sharma R/o Vill Kot PO Kangal Tehsil Kumarsain stated therein that on 12-08-2018 he was going to Shimla in his vehicle and reached near Woodrina park around 06-40 AM at the same time one pick up No. HP62B-0585 came rashly and negligently and hit his car. In this accident he and his family members sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by SI Hans Raj I.O PS Dhalli.
5. AN EXCISE ACT case FIR No. 86/18 dated 12-08-2018 u/s 39(1) HP Excise act has been registered at PS Jubbal on the rukka of ASI Rajvinder Singh I.O PS Jubbal alleging therein that on 12-08-2018 when he along with staff was on patrolling and reached near Hanuman Tample Khalini one person namely Prem Kumar S/o Late Sh. Vir Singh R/o VPO Hadaboi Tehsil Sunder Nagar Distt. Mandi intercepted by and recovered 24 bottles of country liquor marka Una No. 1 from his possession. The case is being investigated by ASI Rajvinder Singh I.O PS Jubbal.
6. During last 24 hours 306 vehicles were challaned under Motor Vehicle Act, Compounded= 81 fine realized Rs. 30,100/- and 21 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 2400/-.
1 Accused Heera Bahadur S/o Sh. Gian Bahadur R/o Village & PO Ghanoura, Tehsil Bararda PS Mulana District Ambala, Age 22 years & Nitin S/o Sh. Minter Pal R/o Village Dhaarki Janed PO Samstipur District Saharanpur, UP, age 30 years arrested in case FIR No. 162/18 Dt. 21.06.2018 U/S 379 IPC at PS West, are being produce before Ld. Court.
2 Accused i) Jai Kumar S/o Sh. Man Bahadur R/o Village Dhadeeng PO Gagambu PS Dhulikhal, Tehsil Kathmandu, Nepal, age 35 years A/P C/o Bhupender Singh R/o Village Chawla Dopaliya PO Chalana Tehsil & PS Nahan, Distt. Sirmaur, ii) Khadak Bahadur S/o Sh. Keshav Bahadur R/o Village Chanouta Tehsil, PS & PO Kapilvastu, Nepal, age 28 years alongwith iii) one lady arrested in case FIR No. 162/18 on 08.08.2018 U/S 20,29-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS Theog, are being produce before Ld. Court.
3 Accused 1) Joginder Mehta S/o Sh. Jagdev Mehta R/o Village & PO Shamathala, Tehsil Kumarsain, Shimla, 2) Manglesh Kumar S/o Sh. Naresh Kumar R/o Village Loharli, PO Bakshad Tehsil Karsog, District Mandi, 3) Sunil Kumar S/o Sh. Nand Kumar R/o Village Himri, PO Shorshan Tehsil Karsong, Mandi, 4) Kailash Chand S/o Sh. Kamlu Ram R/o Village Banthana PO Kushwa Tehsil Nirmand, Kullu, 5) Rakesh Kumar S/o Sh. Gopal Singh R/o HIPPA Fairlawn, Type-II, Set No.-8, Dhalli Shimla & 6) Jeet Ram S/o Sh. Jhile Ram R/o Village Kotho PO Shamti, Tehsil & District Solan arrested in case FIR No. 85/18 Dt. 12.08.18 U/S 457 380 IPC PS Kumarsain are being produce before Ld. Court.
4 Accused Vicky Sharma S/o Sh. Amit Sharma R/o C/o Harish Kumar, R/o Dev Nagar near Shiv Mandir Panthaghati, Shimla, age 19 years arrested in case FIR No. 85/18 dated 11-08-2018 u/s 21-61-85 ND&PS Act PS New Shimla remanded in Police custody upto 14-08-2018.