- AN ND&PS: Case FIR No. 85/18 has been registered at PS New Shimla on 11.08.18 U/S 21-61-85 ND&PS Act on the rukka of SI Laxman Kumar, SHO PS New Shimla alleging therein that on 11.08.2018 at about 07-20 PM, during patrolling alongwith staff towards Tara Mata Mandir & Mist Chamber, one person namely Vicky Sharma S/o Sh. Amit Sharma R/o C/o Harish Kumar, R/o Dev Nagar near Shiv Mandir Panthaghati, Shimla, age 19 years, intercepted by them and during the search, 30 Tablets of Nitrosun-10 (Restricted Medicine) recovered from his possession. The case is being investigated by SI Laxman Kumar, SHO PS New Shimla.
- AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 152/18 registered at PS Dhalli on 12.08.2018 U/S 279 IPC on the complaint of Sh Tarun Sikka S/o Sh Vijay Kumar Sikka R/o Sikka Niwas Shilli Road near D.C Residence Solan Himachal Pradesh alleging therein that on 10.08.2018 he along with his friend were coming back from Rorhu to Solan in his vehicle No. HP 14B 5046.When they reached near Navahar Sanjauli suddenly a vehicle No. DL-4CAU 8361 (Wagnar) driven by Madan S/o Sh Kedar Singh R/o village Koti Bouch P/o Rohnat Tehsil Shilai Sirmour came rashly and collided with his vehicle. The case is being investigated by HC Sohan Lal I/o PP Sanjauli.
- AN INDIAN FOREST ACT : Case FIR No.66/18 has been registered at PS Jubbal on 11.08.2018 U/S 379 IPC & 32,33 IF Act on the complaint of Sh. Prem Mehta working as a Range Forest Officer Sarswati Nagar Tehsil Jubbal alleging therein that on 10.08.2018 he along with staff recovered 83 sleeper of Pine Wood from the land of Sh Moti Ram S/o Sh. Maan Das and also recovered 15 sleepers of Pine wood from the land of Mohan Singh S/o Sh Deep Chand R/o village Bholar Tehsil Jubbal , The case is being investigated by ASI Amar Nath I/o PS Jubbal.
- AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 67/18 has been registered at PS Jubbal on 11.08.2018 39(1) (a) of HP Excise Act on the Rukka of ASI Sohan Lal I/C PP Sarswati Nagar alleging therein that on 11.08.2018 at Hatkoti Kenchi during checking of vehicles he along with staff recovered 24 bottles of country liquor from driver/owner Sh. Pankaj S/o Subhash Chand R/O Village Raika PO Dochi Tehsil Jubbal in his vehicle No. HP10A-8804. The case being investigated by ASI Sohan Lal I/C PP S/Nagar.
- AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 77/18 has been registered at PS Chirgaon on 11.08.2018 39(1)(a) of HP Excise Act on the Rukka of ASI Acchar Singh I/o PS Chirgaon alleging therein that on 11.08.2018 on a secret information he along with staff searched a parked vehicle No. HP 10B 2791 at Chilalta near Mangyari and recovered 02 boxes of English liquor,16 boxes of country liquor and 12 boxes of Beer from the vehicle. The case is being investigated by ASI Acchar Singh I/o PS Chirgaon.
During last 24 hours 241 vehicles were challaned under Motor Vehicle Act, Compounded= 149 fine realized Rs. 71,400/- and 23 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 2300/-.
1 Accused Heera Bahadur S/o Sh. Gian Bahadur R/o Village & PO Ghanoura, Tehsil Bararda PS Mulana District Ambala, Age 22 years, arrested in case FIR No. 162/18 Dt. 21.06.2018 U/S 379 IPC at PS West, further remanded in police custody upto 13.08.2018, by the Ld. Court.
2 Accused i) Jai Kumar S/o Sh. Man Bahadur R/o Village Dhadeeng PO Gagambu PS Dhulikhal, Tehsil Kathmandu, Nepal, age 35 years A/P C/o Bhupender Singh R/o Village Chawla Dopaliya PO Chalana Tehsil & PS Nahan, Distt. Sirmaur, ii) Khadak Bahadur S/o Sh. Keshav Bahadur R/o Village Chanouta Tehsil, PS & PO Kapilvastu, Nepal, age 28 years alongwith iii) one lady arrested in case FIR No. 162/18 on 08.08.2018 U/S 20,29-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS Theog, are remanded in police custody upto 13.08.2018, by the Ld. Court.
3 Accused Nitin S/o Sh. Minter Pal R/o Village Dhaarki Janed PO Samstipur District Saharanpur, UP, age 30 years, arrested in case FIR No. 162/18 Dt. 21.06.2018 U/S 379, 34 IPC at PS West, is remanded in police custody upto 13.08.2018, by the Ld. Court.