1. AN ASSAULT ON GOVT. SERVANT DURING DISCHARGE HIS DUTY case FIR No. 87/18 Dt. 25.08.18 U/S 353 307 IPC PS Kumarsain alleging therein that on 25.08.2018, when Police staff was on Nakabandi near Atul Sharma Petrol Pump, road bifurcate towards Luhri. they got a secret information that one person namely Pappu S/o Sh. Mohan Lal R/o Village Shani, PO Tandi, Tehsil Nithar, PS Anni, Distt. Kullu was involved in illegal trading of narcotics drugs Chitta/heroin around the Rampur & Kumarsain area and today he was coming from Delhi in his vehicle No. HP30-4707 (TUV). At about 09-05 PM, above vehicle No. HP30-4707 (TUV), comes towards Sainj and they tried to stop the above vehicle. But the driver of above vehicle namely Pappu S/o Sh. Mohan Lal, drive the car rashly and turned his vehicle towards him with the intention to kill him during performing their govt. duty and run away from the spot. The case is being investigated by Insp./SHO PS Kumarsain.
2. AN EXCISE Act case FIR No. 44/18 dated 24.08.2018 u/s 39 HP Excise Act has been registered at PS Sunni on the rukka of ASI Dilu Ram I.O PS Sunni alleging therein that on 24-08-2018 around 05-00 PM during patrolling along with staff near Dhesar one person namely Lal Singh S/o Sh. Ishwer Singh R/o Vill Dalog Tehsil Dhami apprehended by them and recovered 10 bottles of Country liquor from his possession. The case is being investigated by ASI Dilu Ram PS Sunni.
3. A GREVIOUS INJURY case FIR NO. 121/18 dated 25-08-2018 u/s 325, 34 IPC has been registered at PS Rohru on the statement of Prem Bhadur S/o Sh. Sheti Ram A/p C/o Yash Pal building Makhinala Tehsil Rohru stated therein that on 23-08-2018 when he was coming from Patsari to Rohru in Vehicle No. HP 10A-3614 and reached near New PNB Rohru at the same time one person namely Naveen Chauhan and one another person scuffled with him and beaten him brutally and he sustained injuries. After that he was medically examined at CH Rohru and medical officer Rohru opined that he sustained grievous injuries in this incident. The case is being investigated by HC Amit Kumar I.O PS Rohru.
4. AN ACCIDENT case FIR No. 176/18 dated 25-08-2018 u/s 279,337,304A IPC & 187 MV Act has been registered at PS Theog on the statement of Sh. Shambu S/o Dagi Ram C/o Lal Singh S/o late Sh. Karam Singh R/o Vill Kachi PO Kathog Tehsil Theog Distt. Shimla stated therein that today around 10-15 AM when he alongwith Shyam Singh was present near Dehanghati Theog and Shyam Singh was crossing the road at the same time one motorcycle came rashly and negligently towards Thoeg and hit him. In this accident Shyam Singh died at CH Theog. This accident occurred due to rash and negligent driving of motorcycle rider Rakesh S/o Mathu Ram R/o Vill Baloha Tehsil Theog. The case is being investigated by HC Parmod I.O PP Matiyana, PS Theog.
5. During last 24 hours 361 vehicles were challaned under Motor Vehicle Act, Compounded=136 fine realized Rs. 57,000/- and 19 Persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 2000/-.
1. Accused Sanjeev S/o Sh. Sher Singh R/o Village Dhar PO Majhar, Tehsil Theog, Shimla, age 26 years arrested in case FIR No. 104/18 dated 20.08.2018 U/S 20,21,22-61-85 ND&PS Act PS East, Shimla remanded in Judicial Custody by the Ld. Court.
2. Accused Osheen Negi S/o Sh. Radha Krishan R/o Village Khangta PO Tikker Tehsil Rohru, Shimla, HP age 22 years, has been arrested case FIR No. 165/18 dated. 21.08.2018 U/s 20-61-85 ND&PS Act PS Dhalli, remanded Judicial Custody by the Ld. Court.
3. Accused i) Vishal Chandel S/o Sh. Sher Singh Chandel R/o Village & PO Lakhan Pur Tehsil Sadar, Distt. Bilaspur, age 38 years & ii) Ajay Kumar S/o Sh. Madan Lal R/o Village Nal, PO Raghunathpura Tehsil Sadar, Distt. Bilaspur, age 24 years, arrested in case FIR No. 187/18 Dt. 23.08.2018 U/S 15,18,29 ND&PS Act at PS Sadar, Shimla, remanded in Police Custody upto 27-08-2018.
4. Accused Kanwar Chauhan S/o Sh. Bhag Singh Chauhan R/o Village Shathu PO Devath, Tehsil & PS Chopal, Shimla arrested in case FIR No. 167/18 Dt. 24.08.2018 U/S 457 380 IPC at PS Dhalli is being produce before Ld. Court.
5. Accused Sant Ram S/o Lt. Sh. Roop Lal R/o Village Sunni (Salot), PO Mandhodghat, Tehsil Sunni, Distt. Shimla arrested in case FIR No. 43/18 Dt. 24.08.2018 U/S 379 457 380 IPC at PS Sunni is being produce before Ld. Court.