1. A GAMBLING ACT: Case FIR No. 170/18 has been registered at PS Dhalli today on 27.08.2018 U/S 3,4,6 The Public Gambling Act on the rukka of HC Yogesh, I/O PS Dhalli, Shimla alleging therein that during the last night, on the secret information he along with staff of PS Dhalli & SIU Team, conducted raid in the flat of Sh. Vikram Singh S/o Sh. Prabhu Dayal R/o Brahmeshwar Niwas, Bhattakuffer, Dhalli Shimla and apprehended 10 persons playing gambling with cards and seized Rs. 1,75,010/- from the spot. The case is being investigated by HC Yogesh, I/O PS Dhalli.
2. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 113/18 has been registered at PS Rampur today on 27.08.2018 U/S 279 IPC & 187 MV Act on the statement of Sh. Chaman Lal S/o Sh. Ram Dayal R/o Village Shalog PO Bayuni Tehsil Nirmand District Shimla, HP alleging therein that on 26.08.2018 at about 09-45 PM, one car No. HP35-001, came rashly with negligent driving towards Rampur from Sainj side and hit Pick-Up No. HP35-3937 near Bhadrash on NH-05 and run away from the spot. The case is being investigated by HC Narender, I/O PS Rampur.
3. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 89/18 has been registered at PS Jhakri on 26.08.2018 U/S 279 337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Suresh Kumar S/o Sh. Pal Singh R/o Village Nane PO Jeori Tehsil Rampur, Shimla alleging therein that on 26.08.2018 at about 02-30 PM, one Maruti Car No. HP58A-0171, which was coming from Bistour, met with an accident at Bastour Link Road and rolled down 30/40 meter from the road due to rash & negligent driving of Balak Ram S/o Sh. Har Sukh R/o Village & PO Nathpa, Tehsil Nichar, District Kullu, sustained injuries to him. The case is being investigated by HC Manoj, I/O PP Jeori (Jhakri).
4. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 98/18 has been registered at PS Chopal on 26.08.2018 U/S 279 337 304A IPC on the statement of Sh. Kuldeep Jhagta S/o Lt. Sh. Mohi Ram R/o Village & PO Banta, Tehsil Chopal, Shimla alleging therein that on 26.08.2018 at about 05-30 PM, a Tipper No. HP08A-2817, met with an accident at Bamta and rolled down in deep gorge. In this accident, two persons namely Prakash Bahadur, age 32 years & Nar Bahadur, age 35 years died on the spot and two persons namely Haneef Mohd. (Driver) and Ramesh Chamta R/o Village Shangroli, age 45 years, sustained injuries and referred to IGMC Shimla. The case is being investigated by ASI Virender, I/O PS Chopal.
5. A CHEATING: Case FIR No. 99/18 has been registered at PS Chopal today on 27.08.2018 U/S 420 467 468 471 IPC on the complaint of SDM Chopal alleging therein that a communication was received by this office from RTO Uttrakashi regarding issue of NOC for Bike No. HP17C-2760 registered in name of Sh. Bharat Bhushan S/o Sh. Ramesh Mokta R/o Village & PO Nerwa, Shimla. On the inspection of NOC it was seen that the RC holder and associated staff of his office prepared forged NOC of above vehicle. The case is being investigated by ASI Virender Singh, I/O PS Chopal.
6. During last 24 hours 415 vehicles were challaned under Motor Vehicle Act, Compounded=104 fine realized Rs. 41,200/-, 14 Persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 1400/- and 01 Challaned under Mining Act & fine Realized Rs. 7,500/-.
1. Accused i) Vishal Chandel S/o Sh. Sher Singh Chandel R/o Village & PO Lakhan Pur Tehsil Sadar, Distt. Bilaspur, age 38 years & ii) Ajay Kumar S/o Sh. Madan Lal R/o Village Nal, PO Raghunathpura Tehsil Sadar, Distt. Bilaspur, age 24 years, arrested in case FIR No. 187/18 Dt. 23.08.2018 U/S 15,18,29 ND&PS Act at PS Sadar, Shimla, are being produced before Ld. Court today.