1. A ND&PS ACT: Case FIR No. 104/18 has been registered at PS East, Shimla on 20.08.2018 U/S 20,21,22-61-85 ND&PS Act on the rukka of HC Anil Kumar No. 93, I/O PS East, Shimla alleging therein that on 20.08.2018 at about 09-45 PM, during patrolling alongwith staff, one vehicle No. HP20D-9721 (M/88) alongwith Sanjeev S/o Sh. Sher Singh R/o Village Dhar PO Majhar, Tehsil Theog, Shimla, age 26 years, which was parked on Forest Road near Exercise Point, intercepted by them and during the search 06 gram Chitta & 109 gram Charas recovered from his possession. The case is being investigated by HC Anil Kumar, I/O PS East.
2. A ND&PS ACT: Case FIR No. 110/18 has been registered at PS Rampur on 20.08.2018 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PS Act on the rukka of SI Ganga Dev I/C PP City Rampur alleging therein that on 20.08.2018 at about 07-30 PM, during patrolling alongwith staff near Chaudhari Add Rampr, 2 Gram Charas has been recovered from the possession of Balwant S/o sh. Devi Ram R/o Village & PO Surad Bangla, Tehsil Rampur, Shimla, age 21 years. The case is being investigated by SI Ganga Dev I/C PP City Ramopur.
3. AN EXCISE Act case FIR No. 164/18 Dt. 21.08.18 U/S 39 HP Excise Act has been registered at PS Dhalli on the rukka of ASI Joginder Singh I/C PP Junga alleging therein that on 20-08-2018 he along with staff was on patrolling duty, one person namely Prittam Singh S/o Sh. Karam Singh R/o Vill Kyana, Junga apprehended by them alongwith 08 Bottles of Country liquor. The case is being investigated by ASI Joginder Singh I/C PP Junga.
4. AN EXCISE Act case FIR No. 103/18 dated 20-08-2018 u/s 39(1) HP Excise Act has been registered at PS East on rukka of SI Surinder Kumar I/C PP Kasumpti Shimla alleging therein that on 20-08-2018 when he along with staff was on patrolling he received a secret information of illegal trade of liquor. On this information he raided the shop of Mahinder Shandil R/o Pattti PO Rajiyana Tehsil and Distt. Shimla and recovered 18 bottles of country liquor. The case is being investigated by SI Surinder Kumar I/C PP Kasumti Shimla.
5. AN EXCISE Act case FIR No.119/18 dated 21-08-2018 u/s 39(1) HP Excise Act has been registered at PS Rohru on the rukka of ASI Bhagi Rath I/C PP Tikker alleging therein that today during patrolling along with staff one person namely Sunny S/o Sh. Krishan R/o Vill Kashani PO Tikker Tehsil Rohru apprehended by them and recovered 25 boxes of Country liquor from his possession. The case is being investigated by ASI Bhagi Rath I.C PP Tikker, Rohru.
6. A GRIEVOUS HURT case FIR No. 182/18 dated 20-08-2018 U/S 323,325,34 IPC has been registered at PS Sadar on the complaint of Sh. Moti Lal alleging therein that he is magician and residing at Hotel Amar Palace in the room No. 101. On 01-06-2018 when he was sleeping in the room along with his wife and Kids around 11-30 PM one Sanjay Kataria the driver of magician Samrat knocked the door of room and as he opened the door Sanjay Kataria bitted on his left hand thumb. After that Rakesh Tiwari, Gulzar the Manager of Hotel and other persons beated him with kicks and blow and he sustained injuries. The medical check up of Moti Lal has been conducted at IGMC Shimla and on 20-08-2018 Medical officer opined that Moti Lal has sustained grievous injuries in this incident. The case is being investigated by HC Suresh Kumar I.O PP Lakkar Bazar Shimla.
1. Accused Sanjeev S/o Sh. Sher Singh R/o Village Dhar PO Majhar, Tehsil Theog, Shimla, age 26 years arrested in case FIR No. 104/18 dated 20.08.2018 U/S 20,21,22-61-85 ND&PS Act PS East, Shimla remanded in Police Custody upto 25-08-2018.
2. Accused Sabi S/o Sh. Bikar Singh R/o Kurali Wala, Ward No. 06, Anadpur Sahib, Distt. Roopnagar, Punjab arrested in case FIR No. 17/17 dated 04-02-2017 u/s 457,380, 511 IPC at PS West is being produce before Ld. Court.