1. A ND&PS ACT: Case FIR No. 85/18 has been registered at PS Jhakri on 17.08.18 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PS Act on the rukka of SHO PS Jhakri, Shimla alleging therein that during patrolling alongwith staff, 244 Gram Charas has been recovered from the possession of Dhan Bahadur S/o Sh. Kalu Ram Nepali. The case is being investigated by SHO PS Jhakri.
2. AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 84/18 has been registered at PS Jhakri on 16.08.18 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of SI/SHO PS Jhakri, Shimla alleging therein that on 16.08.2018, during patrolling alongwith staff, 08 Bottles of Country liquor has been recovered from the possession of Mast Ram S/o Sh. Devinder Nepali A/P Servant in Friends Dabha, Rattanpur, Teshil Rampur, Shimla. The case is being investigated by SHO PS Jhakri.
3. A RIOTING: Case FIR No. 221/18 has been registered at PS West, Shimla on 16.08.18 U/S 341 147 148 149 506 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Vikram Raj S/o Sh. Hem Raj R/o Village Chhalali PO Jau Tehsil Anni District Kullu, HP A/P Student of LLB 3rd Semester, HP University, Shimla alleging therein that on 16.08.2018 at about 01-30 PM, when he was going to Summer Hill Chowk, on the way activists of ABVP organization obstructed his way near Pink Patel and beaten him brutally with wooden/iron rods. The case is being investigated by HC Mehar Singh, I/O PP Summer Hill.
4. A RIOTING: Case FIR No. 222/18 has been registered at PS West, Shimla on 16.08.2018 U/S 341 147 148 149 506 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Vipin Kumar R/o Village & PO Dumana Tehsil Kamreu District Sirmaur, HP A/P Student of ECO MA-III semester, HP University Shimla alleging therein that on 16.08.2018 at ab out 01-30 PM, as he came out from his class, activists of SFI organization started to threatened him. As he reached at Pink Patel, activists of SFI organization obstructed his way and beaten him brutally with rods. The case is being investigated by SI Raghuvir Singh, I/C PP Summer Hill, Shimla.
5. A RIOTING: Case FIR No. 117/18 has been registered at PS Rohru on 16.08.2018 U/S 341 147 323 506 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Kamal Bahadur S/o Sh. Laxman Sharma R/o Village & PO Chunju District Surkhet Anchal Bheri, Nepal A/P working as labourer with Harpal Janartha R/o Village Kasheni Tehsil Rohru, Shmla alleging therein that on 16.08.2018, he was going towards his residence at Kasheni. When he reached near Kasheni Bus Stop, one person namely Omkar Tegta alongwith 8/10 Nepalese obstructed his way, beaten him brutally and threatened with dire consequences. The case is being investigated by ASI Bhagirath, I/C PP Tikker.
6. A SHARP INJURY: Case FIR No. 118/18 has been registered at PS Rohru Dt. 17.08.18 U/S 324 IPC has been registered on the statement of Sh. Dushrath Bahadur S/o Sh. Lal Bahadur R/o Village Bharakot, Ward No. 4, PS Silangi Distyrict Jajarkot, Anchal Beri Nepal A/P working as labourer with Onkar Singh Tegta R/o Village Kasheni Tehsil Rohru, Shimla stated therein that on 16.08.2018, he alongwith his friend Anil Kumar was going village Kasheni by carrying a ply Board. At about 08-00 PM, when they reached near Kasheni Temple, at the same time one person namely Kamal Bahadur, a labourer of Harpal Janartha R/o Village Kasheni, attacked on him with stick, sustained sharp injuries to him. The case is being investigated by HC Madan Singh, I/O PP Tikker (Rohru).
7. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 172/18 has been registered at PS Theog on 16.08.2018 U/S 279 337 332 353 34 IPC & 184 MV Act on the statement of Sanjeev Kumar S/o Sh. Shankar Dass R/o Village Majholi, PO Dhamandri Tehsil Theog, Shimla alleging therein that on 16.08.2018 at about 11-30 PM, after saw fair at Theog, he alongwith his neighbourer Dinesh S/o Sh. Bhagat Ram and Virender were going to home. As they reached near Premghat Chowk, at the same time one Swift car No. HP09B-4445 came rashly with negligent driving and hit them, sustained injuries to them. After hit them, above vehicle collide with Fire Brigade vehicle. When they were coming to Theog Hospital for treatment, on the way Home Guard Personnel who were on patrolling duty, met them and told him that the passenger of above vehicle also beaten them at Theog Bus stand during performing their govt. duty and run away towards Premghat. The case is being investigated by HC Subodh, I/O PS Theog.
8. During last 24 hours 307 vehicles were challaned under Motor Vehicle Act, Compounded= 228 fine realized Rs. 96,100/- and 30 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 3100/-
1 Accused Dhan Bahadur S/o Sh. Kalu Ram Nepali R/o Village Chlah Kot Bilbau Paki, PO Kudari, District Jumla, Nepal, arrested in case FIR No. 85/18 Dt. 17.08.2018 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PS Act PS Jhakri, is remanded in Police custody upto 20.08.2018, by the Ld. Court.
2 Accused i) Dinesh Kumar S/o Sh. Dhyan Singh R/o Village Kood, PO Jais, Tehsil Theog, Shimla and ii) Sunil Kumar S/o Sh. Om Prakash R/o Village & PO Parala Tehsil Theog, Shimla, arrested in case FIR No. 171/18 Dt. 16.08.2018 U/S 279 364 382 34 IPC at PS Theog, are being produced before Ld. Court.
3 Accused 1) Joginder Mehta S/o Sh. Jagdev Mehta R/o Village & PO Shamathala, Tehsil Kumarsain, Shimla, 2) Manglesh Kumar S/o Sh. Naresh Kumar R/o Village Loharli, PO Bakshad Tehsil Karsog, District Mandi, 3) Sunil Kumar S/o Sh. Nand Kumar R/o Village Himri, PO Shorshan Tehsil Karsong, Mandi, 4) Kailash Chand S/o Sh. Kamlu Ram R/o Village Banthana PO Kushwa Tehsil Nirmand, Kullu, 5) Rakesh Kumar S/o Sh. Gopal Singh R/o HIPPA Fairlawn, Type-II, Set No.-8, Dhalli Shimla & 6) Jeet Ram S/o Sh. Jhile Ram R/o Village Kotho PO Shamti, Tehsil & District Solan arrested today in case FIR No. 105/18 Dt. 12.08.18 U/S 457 380 IPC at PS Rampur. They will be produced before Ld. Court tomorrow.