1. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 169/18 has been registered at PS Dhalli on 26.08.2018 U/S 279 337 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Vidya Sagar Sharma S/o Sh. Ramesh Chand Sharma R/o Hari Niwas, Cemetery Road, Sanjauli, Shimla alleging therein that on 25.08.2018 between 06-00 PM to 07-00 PM, he alongwith his family was going to home from Dhalli on foot. When they were crossing Cemetery Tunnel, at the same one bicycle rider namely Sachin S/o Sh. Gian Chand came rashly with negligent driving and after hitting his son Akshit, run away from the spot. In this accident, his son sustained grievous injury. The case is being investigated by HC Chander Mohan, I/O PS Dhalli.
2. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 88/18 has been registered at PS Kumarsain today on 26.08.2018 U/S 279 304A IPC on the complaint of Sh. Maheshwar Lal Verma S/o Sh. Mool Raj Verma R/o Village Banahari PO Shiwan Tehsil Kumarsain District Shimla alleging therein that on 25.08.2018 at about 11-00 PM, one vehicle No. HP63-3419 met with an accident and rolled down frokm the road at a curve on Kingal to Badagaon Road due to rash & negligent driving of Sh. Prem Sukh Verma S/o Lt. Sh. Daulat Ram Verma R/o Prdushah PO Kotla PS Kumarsain, Shimla and died on the spot. The case is being investigated by HC Susheel, I/O PS Kumarsain.
3. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 60/18 has been registered at PS Nerwa on 26.08.2018 U/S 279 337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Sant Ram S/o Lt. Sh. Relu Ram R/o Village & PO Irra, Tehsil Nerwa, Distt. Shimla, age 62 years alleging therein that today on 26.08.2018, he alongwith driver Anil @ Anu S/o Sh. Rai Singh R/o Village & PO Irra, Tehsil Nerwa, Shimla were loading stones in Bolero-Camper No. HP63-1361. At about 11-30 AM, when driver Anil @ Anu was turning back, above vehicle met with an accident and rolled down 150 meter from the road, sustained injuries to him. The case is being investigated by HC Sant Ram, I/O PS Nerwa.
4. A GREIVOUS INJURY: Case FIR No. 177/18 has been registered at PS Theog on 25.08.2018 U/S 323 325 IPC in which complainant alleged that one Sh. Jog Raj S/o Lt. Sh. Nand Lal R/o Village Gadali, usually tortured her for the last one years. On 22.08.2018, when she was taking the cylinder, above person Jog Raj who was already sit inside Cylinder’s vehicle, started to quarrel with her and threatened with dire consequences. On this, when she alongwith her brother-in-law Narayan Dutt, was going to file her complaint in PP Matiana, Jog Raj again quarreled with her alongwith her Brother-in-law and pushed them from the bus, sustained grievous to her. The case is being investigated by HC Pramod, I/O PP Matiana (Theog).
5. During last 24 hours 318 vehicles were challaned under Motor Vehicle Act, Compounded=239 fine realized Rs. 96,600/- and 05 Persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 500/-.
1. Accused i) Vishal Chandel S/o Sh. Sher Singh Chandel R/o Village & PO Lakhan Pur Tehsil Sadar, Distt. Bilaspur, age 38 years & ii) Ajay Kumar S/o Sh. Madan Lal R/o Village Nal, PO Raghunathpura Tehsil Sadar, Distt. Bilaspur, age 24 years, arrested in case FIR No. 187/18 Dt. 23.08.2018 U/S 15,18,29 ND&PS Act at PS Sadar, Shimla, remanded in Police Custody upto 27-08-2018.