1. AN EXCISE ACT case FIR No. 90/18 Dt. 29.08.2018 U/S 39 HP Excise Act has been registered at PS Jhakri on the rukka of SHO PS Jhakri alleging therein that during patrolling along with staff, one person namely Vikram Chauhan S/o Jawher Chauhan R/o Vill. Snarsa PO kartot Tehsil Rampur Distt.Shimla apprehended by them and recovered 10 bottles of country liquor. The case is being investigated by SHO PS Jhakri.
2. AN EXCISE ACT case FIR No. 244/18 dated 30.08.2018 u/s 39(1) A HP Excise Act has been registered at PS West on the rukka of ASI Vijay Kumar I.O. PS West alleging therein that today during patrolling along with staff he intercepted one person namely Prem Dass S/o Sh. Saran Dass R/o Vill Khaniyara PO Sidhasani Tehsil Chirgaon at Shoghi Bazzar and recovered 08 bottles of country liquor from his possession. The case is being investigated by ASI Vijay Kumar I.O PS West.
3. AN ACCIDENT case FIR No. 107/18 dated 30.08.2018 u/s 279,337 IPC has been registered at PS East on the statement of Mr. Rahul Viswas S/o Sh. Ranjak Viswas working as a driver in HP 62A-1426. On dated 29-08-2018 he loaded the apple in truck from Matyana to Raybareli Utter Pardesh. About 01-25 AM when he reached near Talland one car No. PB11AB-0108 came rashly and negligently and collide with truck. In this accident the driver of Vehicle Devinder Singh and another person Banti sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Rajneesh I.O PS East.
4. AN ACCIDENT case FIR No. 173/18 dated 30.08.2018 u/s 279,337,304A IPC has been registered at PS Dhalli on the rukka of SI Hans Raj I.O PS Dhalli alleging therein that during night on 29-08-2018 due to rash and negligent driving of driver of Vehicle No. MP07HB-9155 (Truck) came towards theog an accident occurred at Hasan Valley Dhalli. In this accident one vehicle No. HP52A-4977 damaged badly and Manoj Kumar driver of this vehicle died on the spot and Sandeep Kumar and Truck driver Gurdeep Singh sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by SI Hans Raj I.O PS Dhalli.
5. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 192/18 has been registered at PS Sadar on 29.08.2018 U/S 279 337 IPC & 187 MV Act on the statement of Sh. Sunil Kumar S/o Sh. Ram Kumar R/o Village Paneha, PO Poabo, Shimla alleging therein that on 29.08.2018, at about 06-55 PM, he was coming to State Bank from Hotel Radisson on foot. On the way, one car No. HP06B-1220 negligently moved his vehicle towards backside and hit him, sustained injuries to him. The case is being investigated by SI Mandan Lal, I/C PP Lakkar Bazar.
6. AN ACCIDNET case FIR No. 243/18 dated 30.08.2018 u/s 279,337 IPC at PS West on the statement of Sh. Yogesh Chandel S/o Sh. Changu Ram R/o Chandel Niwas Lower Chakkar Shimla stated therein that he is driver in vehicle No. HP07D-0905. Today around 09-50 AM when he was going to Chakker Court and reached at HPPWD store at the same time one vehicle No. HP11-2980 came rashly and negligently towards Tavi mod and hit his vehicle. In this accident he sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by ASI Amrinder I.O PS West.
7. During last 24 hours 540 vehicles were challaned under Motor Vehicle Act, Compounded=174 fine realized Rs. 84,700/- and 20 Persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 2000/-.
1. Accused i) Roshan Lal S/o Sh. Pune Ram R/o Village Jarot, PO Jaon, Tehsil Nirmand, Distt. Kullu, age 24 years, ii) Gulshan Thakur S/o SH. Roop Singh R/o Village Bahwa PO Jadoli Tehsil Nirmand, Distt. Kullu, age 20 years & iii) Ritesh S/o Sh. Om Prakash R/o Village Ghunti PO Tunan Tehsil Nirmand Distt. Kullu , age 23 years, arrested in case FIR No. 114/18 Dt. 28.08.2018 U/S 20,29 ND&PS Act at PS Rampur remanded in Judicial Custody by the Ld. Court.
2. Accused Sachin Kumar S/o Sh. Raj Kumar R/o Village Mehla, PO Radi, Tehsil & PS Chamba, Distt. Chamba arrested in case FIR No. 242/18 Dt. 29.08.2018 u/s 353 332 504 506 309 IPC at PS West is being produced before Ld. Court.
3. Accused Shrutipal S/o Sh. Jalam Singh R/o Village Khulha, PO Jarwa, Tehsil Shillai, Distt. Sirmaur arrested in case FIR No. 188/18 Dt. 26.08.2018 u/s 379 IPC & 3 PDP Act at PS Sadar remanded in Police custody upto 31.08.2018.