1. AN ACCIDENT case FIR No.107/18 has been registered at PS Rampur on 15.08.2018 U/S 279,337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Amit Sharma S/O Jagat Singh Vill.Shaina PO Shilai Distt. Sirmour stated therein that on 15-08-2018 at about 6.30 PM at Nogli one M/Cycle No HP06A-3240 hit his car no HP85-6400. In this incident motorcycle rider sustained injury. This accident occurred due to rash and negligent driving of motorcycle rider Devi Dass S/O Sh. Salig Ram Vill. Nirsu PO Duttnagar Teh. Rampur Distt. Shimla. The case is being investigating by ASI Amar Singh, I/O PS Rampur.
2. A TRESPASS: case FIR No. 156/18 has been registered at PS Dhalli on 15.08.2018 U/S 451,147,323,427 IPC on the statement of Sh. Vikram S/o Sh. Kuldeep Singh R/o Vill Ujekhas PO Bathutipri Tehsil Jaswan Kotla Distt. Kangra stated therein he is salesman in wine shop at Baldeyan. On 15-08-2018 around 04-00 PM one person came at wine shop and asked him to open the wine shop when he refused to open the wine shop he started scuffling with him and went from the spot. After that around 08-30 PM he came along with 6/7 persons and entered into wine shop and started beating him. They also broken the 4/5 bottles of wine and hit on his arms and body. In this incident he sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Vijay I.O PP Mashobra.
3. A THEFT case FIR No. 171/18 has been registered at PS Theog on 16.08.2018 u/s 279,364,382,34 IPC on the statement of Sh. Jeet Ram S/o Sh. Diwan Chand R/o Ambatu PO Badoli Teshil Jwalamukhi Distt. Kangra stated therein that on 15-08-2018 he loaded apple from Rohru to Parwanoo in his Pick Up No. HP 10A-8789. Around 07-45 PM when he reached near Khol Gli Theog one scooty No. HP14T-9273 came rashly and negligently and collide with his vehicle. After that one alto car came towards Chailla stopped there there and one person came out from the vehicle and both scooty rider and another person started beating him. Subsequently they asked him to turn back the vehicle and brought him to Parala Chailla. The scooty rider also sat in his vehicle and continuously beaten him. The alto car was also coming behind his pickup. They brought him Parala and again beaten him with sticks and also stolen Rs. 14,000/- alongwith document of vehicle and 02 mobiles inside the vehicle.
4. AN UNLAWFUL ASSEMBLY case FIR No. 81/18 has been registered at PS Chirgaon on 15.08.2018 u/s 341,143 IPC on the rukka of Achar Singh I.O PS Chirgaon alleging therein that on 15-08-2018 some person broken the back side wall of shops of one person namely Pinku. After that Pinku along with another persons blocked the road by putting bricks on the road and obstructed the traffic. The case is being investigated by ASI Achar Singh I.O PS Chirgaon.
5. A RIOTING case FIR No. 83/18 has been registered at PS Chirgaon on 15-08-2018 u/s 147,148,149,323,427 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Manmohan S/o Late Sh. Dina Nath VPO & Tehsil Chirgaon alleging therein that on 15-08-2018 Shyam Lal Supan Lal, Gian Pur S/o Taflu along with 60/70 persons came at his under constructed house, blaming them for theft and damaged/throw out there bricks and beaten them.
6. A FOREST ACT case FIR No. 68/18 has been registered at PS Jubbal on 15.08.2018 u/s 379 IPC and 32,33 Indian Forest Act on the complaint of Sh. Lokinder Chauhan, Beat Officer, Chhajpur, Jubbal alleging therein that on 12.08.2018, Forest Guard, Kelvi Beat has recovered 13 logs of Kayal trees from the DPF Jond C-2, Tehsil Jubbal, Shimla. The case is being investigated by ASI Sohan Lal, I/C PP Sarswati Nagar.
7. During last 24 hours 223 vehicles were challaned under Motor Vehicle Act, Compounded= 134 fine realized Rs. 78,200/- and 17 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 1800/-
1 Accused Vicky Sharma S/o Sh. Amit Sharma R/o C/o Harish Kumar, R/o Dev Nagar near Shiv Mandir Panthaghati, Shimla, age 19 years arrested in case FIR No. 85/18 Dt. 11-08-2018 u/s 21-61-85 ND&PS Act PS New Shimla, today released on bail by the Ld. Court.