1. AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 115/18 has been registered at PS Rampur on 28.08.2018 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of SI Ravinder Lal I/O PS Rampur, Shimla alleging therein that on 28.08.2018 at about 11-45 PM, during patrolling along with staff, he found that some persons are making nuisance in the house of Tenzin Ram S/o Sh. Tashi Ram R/o Village Choling, PO Hago, Tehsil Pooh, Distt. Kinnaur at Bhadrash. During the search, 11 Bottles of Country liquor has been recovered from the possession of Tenzin Ram. The case is being investigated by SI Ravinder Lal, I/O PS Rampur.
2. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 45/18 has been registered at PS Nankhari on 28.08.2018 U/S 279 337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Dharmender Kumar S/o Sh. Mast Ram R/o Village Bareli PO Dalraghat Tehsil Arki District Solan, age 30 years stated threin that on 28.08.2018, he along with Vishal Bhardwaj S/o Sh. Surender Kumar R/o Village & PO Arki, Distirct Solan, was travelling in car No. HP11A-7172 (Swift), driven by Harish Kumar S/o Sh. Makha Ram R/o Village & PO Darlaghat, Tehsil Arki Distt. Solan. At about 09-15 PM, when they reached Nalaban, above car met with an accident due to rash & negligent driving of Harish Kumar, Sustained injuries to them. The case is being investigated ASI Chaman Lal Negi, I/O PS Nankhari.
3. A DAMAGE TO PUBLIC PROPERTY ACT case FIR No. 240/18 dated 29-08-2018 u/s 3 PDP act & 424,426 IPC has been registered at PS west on the complaint of Sh. Govind Ram, clerk in the department of computer science in HP University Summerhill Shimla alleging therein that on 28-04-2018 Mr. Dharam pal research scholar tore the attendance register and also taken away some pages of attendance register. The case is being investigated by HC Mehar Singh I.O PS West.
4. A DAMAGE TO PUBLIC PROPERTY ACT case FIR No. 26/18 dated 29.08.2018 u/s 3 PDP Act has been registered at PS Kupvi on the complaint of Layak Ram S/o Manghat Ram VPO Nakoda Pul Tehsil Chopal Distt. Shimla alleging therein that the construction work of road from Kupvi to Deiya is under progress. The department of PWD and contractor Yashwant Diwan has not thrown the debris on dumping site due to which 56 trees of Kayal and 200 no.s of slipper buried into the soil. The case is being investigated by ASI Subhash Chand I.O PS Kupvi.
5. During last 24 hours 285 vehicles were challaned under Motor Vehicle Act, Compounded=160 fine realized Rs. 66,000/- and 23 Persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 2300/-.
1. Accused i) Roshan Lal S/o Sh. Pune Ram R/o Village Jarot, PO Jaon, Tehsil Nirmand, Distt. Kullu, age 24 years, ii) Gulshan Thakur S/o SH. Roop Singh R/o Village Bahwa PO Jadoli Tehsil Nirmand, Distt. Kullu, age 20 years & iii) Ritesh S/o Sh. Om Prakash R/o Village Ghunti PO Tunan Tehsil Nirmand Distt. Kullu , age 23 years, arrested in case FIR No. 114/18 Dt. 28.08.2018 U/S 20,29 ND&PS Act at PS Rampur remanded in Police Custody upto 30-08-2018.