1. A ND&PS ACT: Case FIR No. 165/18 has been registered at PS Dhalli, Shimla on 22.08.2018 U/S 21-61-85 ND&PS Act on the rukka of Insp. Raj Kumar, SHO PS Dhalli Shimla alleging therein that during the intervening night of 21/22.08.2018 at about 01-40 AM, during patrolling alongwith staff toward Dhalli, one person namely Osheen Negi S/o Sh. Radha Krishan R/o Village Khangta PO Tikker Tehsil Rohru, Shimla, age 22 years intercepted by them and during the search, 22 Gram Chitta recovered from his possession. The case is being investigated by Insp./SHO PS Dhalli, Shimla.
2. A ND&PS ACT: Case FIR No. 96/18 has been registered at PS Chopal on 21.08.2018 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PS Act on the rukka of SI Baldev Singh, SHO PS Chopal, Shimla alleging therein that on 21.08.2018, during patrolling alongwith staff at Khirki, one person namely Ramesh Sharma S/o S. Dulchi Ram R/o Village Shilli Badlaog PO Chambi Tehsil Chopal, Shimla, age 36 years, intercepted by them and recovered 08 Gram Charas from his possession. The case is being investigated by SI/SHO PS Chopal.
3. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 185/18 has been registered at PS Sadar, Shimla on 22.08.18 U/S 279 337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Madan S/o sh. Bansi Lal R/o Village & PO Sainj, Tehsil Theog, District Shimla, on dated 21.08.18 at about 11.00 PM when he was going to ISBT Shimla by Lakkar Bazar in his own pickup No. HP62A-2810, as he reached at Timber Depot Near Lakkar Bazar a Pickup No. HP63B-1019 driven by driver Ramesh S/o Sh. Vir Bahadur hit his above vehicle. In this accident he sustained injuries. The case is investigated by HC Virender I/O PS Sadar, Shimla.
4. ACT ENDANGERING LIFE OR PERSONAL SAFETY OF OTHERS :Case FIR No 111/18 has been registered at PS Rampur, dated 22-08-18 U/S 336,337 IPC on the statement of female resident of Vill. Naihra PO Bahli Tehsil Rampur BSr Distt. Shimla HP alleging therein thaton dated 21.08.2018 her daughter was going to the orchard where a Nepali namely Bhim Bahadur push her daughter and her daughter fell down into the grass cutting machine. In this incident she sustained injuries on her face & head. This incidence occurred due to negligence of Bhim Bahadur Nepali. Case is being investigating by ASI Ten Singh I/C PP Taklech, PS Rampur.
5. During last 24 hours 233 vehicles were challaned under Motor Vehicle Act, Compounded= 137 fine realized Rs. 65, 300/- and 16 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 1800/-
1. Accused Sanjeev S/o Sh. Sher Singh R/o Village Dhar PO Majhar, Tehsil Theog, Shimla, age 26 years arrested in case FIR No. 104/18 dated 20.08.2018 U/S 20,21,22-61-85 ND&PS Act PS East, Shimla remanded in Police Custody upto 25-08-2018.
2. Accused Sabi S/o Sh. Bikar Singh R/o Kurali Wala, Ward No. 06, Anadpur Sahib, Distt. Roopnagar, Punjab arrested in case FIR No. 17/17 dated 04-02-2017 u/s 457,380, 511 IPC at PS West is being produce before Ld. Court.
3. Accused Ramesh Sharma s/o sh Dulchi Ram R/o vill Shilla Badlaog PO Chambi, Tehsil Chopal, District Shimla HP age 36 years, has been arrested at 10.05 PM in case FIR No. 96/18 dtd. 21.08.2018 U/s 20-61-85 ND&PS Act PS Chopal is being produce before Ld. Court.
4. Accused Osheen Negi S/o Sh. Radha Krishan R/o Village Khangta PO Tikker Tehsil Rohru, Shimla, HP age 22 years, has been arrested case FIR No. 165/18 dtd. 21.08.2018 U/s 20-61-85 ND&PS Act PS Dhalli is being produce before Ld. Court.