1. A ND&PS ACT: Case FIR No. 65/18 has been registered at PS Chirgaon on 17.07.2018 U/S 21-61-85 ND&PS Act PS Chirgaon on the HC Jagat Ram, I/O PP Jangla (Chirgaon), Shimla alleging therein that on 17.07.2018 at about 05-40 PM, during patrolling/traffic checking along with staff near Mandali, one A/F Alto K-10 alongwith two persons namely Ajay Kumar (Driver) S/o Sh. Kartar Sing R/o Village Tikkeri, PO Summerkot, Tehsil Rohru, age 27 years & Sunny S/o Sh. Karam Dass R/o Village Kanda, PO Adahal, Tehsil Rohru, District Shimla, age 30 years, which was coming from Chirgaon, stopped by them for checking. During the search, .033mg. Chitta (Heroin) recovered from the dashboard of above vehicle from their possession. The case is being investigated by HC Jagat Ram No. 70, I/O PP Jangla (Chirgaon).
2. A ND&PS ACT: Case FIR No. 66/18 has been registered at PS Jhakri on 18.07.2018 U/S 20,21-61-85 ND&PS Act on the rukka of SI/SHO PS Jhakri alleging therein that on 17.07.2018 at about 11-30 PM, during patrolling alongwith staff, 0.50 Mg. Chitta (Heroin) & 1.30 gram Charas has been recovered from the possession of Sita Ram S/o Lt. Sh. Kalu Ram R/o Village Pali PO Poshana Tehsil Nirmand, District Kullu. The case is being investigated by SI/SHO PS Jhakri.
3. A ND&PS ACT: Case FIR No. 146/18 has been registered at PS Shimla-Sadar today on 18.07.2018 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PS Act on the rukka of HC Puran Chand, I/O Special Investigation Unit, Shimla alleging therein that today on 18.07.2018, he alongwith staff was on patrolling towards Auckland Tunnel. At about 01-10 PM, when they reached below IGMC Cart Road, one vehicle No. HP01A-5141 (Alto-800) was found parked on wrongside at Cart Road, Shimla. During the search, 95 Gram Charas recovered from above vehicle kept below driving seat under the possession of Inder Singh S/o Sh. Mast Ram R/o Village Annu Kshedal, PO Kiar-Koti, Tehsil & District Shimla, age 34 years. The case is being investigated by HC Puran Chand, I/O SIU Shimla.
4. AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 100/18 been registered at PS Rohru on 17.07.2018 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of SI Ranjeet Singh, I/O PS Rohru alleging therein that on 17.07.2018, during patrolling alongwith staff, one person namely Dal Bahadur S/o Sh. Brij Lal C/o Laxmi Singh Chauhan, R/o Saroj Tehsil Rohru, Shmla apprehended by them alongwith 12 Bottles of Country liquor. The case is being investigated by SI Ranjeet Singh, I/O PS Rohru.
5. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 44/18 has been registered at PS Kotkhai on 17.07.2018 U/S 279 337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Ramesh Chand S/o Sh. Durga Nand R/o Village Badvi PO Chalnair Tehsil Kotkhai, Shimla alleging therein that on 17.07.2018, he was coming to home from Shimla in his Alto K-10 car No. HP09B-0721. At about 06-05 PM, when he reached near Chhol, at the same time a Red Colour Car No. HP09A-4196 rashly overtaking his vehicle and hit with Tipper No. HP34A-6395. coming from opposite side. The accident caused due to negligent driving of both drivers. In this accident, 05 persons sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Sunil Kumar, I/O PS Kotkhai.
6. A RIOTING: Case FIR No. 85/18 has been registered at PS Chopal on 17.07.2018 U/S 341 323 504 506 147 149 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Surat Ram Sharma S/o Lt. Sh. Dhingru Ram R/o Village Kuffer Chilla, Tehsil & PS Chopal, Shimla alleging therein that some peoples of village Chilla were constructing a road on his land through JCB Machine. When he trying to stop work, some villagers namely Mau Negi, Vishan Singh Negi, Guddu Negi, Kaka Negi, Ramesh Negi and Pandit Sahi Ram started to abuse and beaten him brutally. They have also threatened him with dire consequences. The case is being investigated by HC Moti Lal, I/O PS Chopal.
7. A RIOTING: Case FIR No. 66/18 has been registered at PS Chirgaon on 17.07.2018 U/S 341 323 147 149 IPC on the statement of Sh. Jai Pal S/o Lt. Sh. Balbir Singh R/o Village Khilocha (Diswani) PO Kaloti Tehsil Chirgaon Shimla alleging therein that on 17.07.2018 at about 07-00 PM, he was coming to home from Jangla. When he reached near Khilocha Pul, Raj Kumar S/o Sh. Munshi R/o Village Khilocha, PO Kaloti, Tehsil Chirgaon, Shimla alongwith Rajesh, Kuldeep & other family members obstructed his way and beaten him brutally. The case is being investigated by HC Vishal Nainta, I/O PS Chirgaon.
8. A RIOTING: Case FIR No. 67/18 has been registered at PS Chirgaon on 17.07.2018 U/S 341 323 147 149 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Rajesh S/o Sh. Munshi Ram R/o Village Khilocha (Diswani), PO Kaloti, Tehsil Chirgaon, District Shimla alleging therein that on 17.07.2018, he was going to home from Chirgaon. On the way, his brothers namely Kuldeep & Rajkumar met him near Badiara. At about 06-30 PM, They parked his car on road side and went to home on foot. On the way, Jai Pal S/o Sh. Balbir Singh R/o Village Khilocha, Ramesh, Vikender, Dipender alongwth other villagers obstructed their way and beaten them brutally.
9. A CHEATING: Case FIR No. 84/18 has been registered at PS East on 17.07.2018 U/S 420 467 468 471 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Baldev Singh S/O Sh. Veer Singh R/O Cow Shed Near Justa Niwas Shankli Shimla alleging therein that he has his saving Account in Axis Bank Kasumpti and have also the Cheque book of his saving account. In the month of December 2017, Amit Kumar Jha through his Mobile Nos. 9716691687,7065942934 and 9953955077 contacted on his mobile and introduced himself as officer in RBI Delhi and offer him to issue one cancelled cheque and 2 Blank cheque to settled his certain fund account. Later on the persistent he forward 1 cancelled cheque and 2 Blank cheque without signed through courier on the address A309/4 opposite Kotak Mahindra Bank near Kalka Ji Bus Dipo Delhi 110019. On 06.03.2018, the Baldev Singh comes to know his mini statement of Axis Bank account he found that amount of Rs 366600 and 125600/- has been drawn by some person to whom he never issued any cheques. During enquiry with Axis Bank, Manger told him that above amount has been drawn by Dalip Kumar and Kamaljeet Kaur. When he perused the cheque and found that the signature on cheques were not matched with the specimen signature. The case is being investigated by SHO PS Shimla-East.
10. During last 24 hours 261 vehicles were challaned under Motor Vehicle Act, Compounded= 161 fine realized Rs. 57,700/- and 17 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 1,700/-.