- AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 54/18 has been registered at PS Jubbal on 01.07.2018 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of ASI Kishan Chand, I/O PS Jubbal alleging therein that on 01.07.2018, during patrolling alongwith staff, one Alto Car No. HP10A-6028 stopped by them for checking at Hatkoti Kainchi. During the search, 12 Bottles of Country liquor recovered from the vehicle under the possession of Sh. Devinder Thakur. The case is being investigated by ASI Kishan Chand, I/O PS Jubbal.
- AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 57/18 has been registered at PS Chirgaon on 01.07.2018 U/S 279 337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Raji Ram S/o Sh. Ranveer Singh R/o Village Bachari PO Ranol Tehsil Chirgaon, Shimla stated therein that on 01.07.2018 at about 05-30 PM at Bachari Kainchi, one vehicle No. HP10A-9795 driven by Yashpal S/o Sh. Charan Dass R/o Village Bachari PO Ranol Tehsil Chirgaon, Shimla came rashly with negligent driving and hit him, caused sustained injuries to him. The case is being investigated by HC Jagat Ram, I/O PP Jangla.
- A RIOTING: Case FIR No. 77/18 has been registered at PS Chopal on 01.07.2018 U/S 147 149 323 342 452 506 IPC stated therein that on 28.06.2018 at about 10-00 PM, her brother Kanwar Rapta, Ishwar Rapta and Gian Rapta, Joginder Rapta, Anil, Boby Sadmta & Anil etc. criminally trespassed in his house, beaten her brutally and threatened with dire consequences. The case is being investigated by ASI Ramesh Rana, I/O PS Chopal.
- A TRESPASS: Case FIR No. 123/18 has been registered at PS Shimla-Sadar on 01.07.2018 U/S 452 323 34 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Rajeev Sood S/o Sh. Desh Raj Sood R/o Ghoda Chowki, Darsahn Cottage, Ground Floor, Shimla alleging therein that he was constructing a signboard of his Shop as “Sood Sweet Shop”. At about 11-30 AM, Sh. Balbir Kukreja, owner of Hotel Victory alongwith Tushar and Ashu came there and started to abuse him. They have entered in his shop, beaten him brutally and threatened with dire consequences. The case is being investigated by HC Himesh, I/O PS Shimla-Sadar.
- During last 24 hours 382 vehicles were challaned under Motor Vehicle Act, Compounded= 188 fine realized Rs. 71,700/- and 22 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 2,200/-
1. Accused Hem Raj @ Bittu S/o Sh. Sohan Lal R/o Village Chhachheel PO Majhar Tehsil Theog District Shimla arrested in case FIR No. 126/18 Dt. 01.07.2018 U/S 18-61-85 ND&PS Act PS Theog, is remanded in Judicial custody by the Ld. Court.
2. Accused Praveen Kumar S/o Lt. Sh. Shyam Singh R/o Village Batoh PO Bijmal, Tehsil Nerwa, Shimla, age 25 yrs. arrested in Case FIR No. 68/18 Dt. 20.06.2018 U/S 379 IPC at PS Chopal, today released on bail by the Ld. Court.
3. Accused Rajan Sharma S/o Sh. Umesh Sharma R/o village Bhalaibara Teshil & PS Sarai, Distt. Majjafarpur, Bihar, age 29 yrs. arrested in Case FIR No. 76/18 Dt. 28.06.2018U/S 354 IPC & 12 POCSO Act at PS Chopal, is remanded in judicial custody by the Ld. Court.
4. Accused Vicky S/o Sh. Basant Singh Holta R/o Village Bamnoli Tehsil Rohru, Shimla, age 19 years Case Fir No. 53/18 Dt. 29.06.2018 U/S 379 511 34 IPC at PS Jubbal, today released on bail by the Ld. Court.