1. A ND&PS ACT: Case FIR No. 54/18 has been registered at PS Nerwa on 29.03.2018 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PS Act on the rukka of SI Kulwant Singh, SHO PS Nerwa, Shimla alleging therein that on 29.03.2018, during checking alongwith staff at Fadizpul, they recovered 254 Gram Charas from the possession of a lady. The case is being investigated by SI/SHO PS Nerwa.
2. AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 164/18 has been registered at PS Sadar on 29.07.2018 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of ASI Dhanveer, I/O PS Sadar, Shimla alleging therein that on 29.07.2018 at about 09-20 PM, during patrolling alongwith staff, one person namely Raju Ram S/o Sh. Sadhak Ram R/o Labour Hostel, New Love-Kush Chowk, Krishna Nagar, Shimla, age 43 years apprehended by them near path leading to Krishna Nagar from Gurudwara and recovered 12 Bottles of Country liquor marka Una No.-1 from his possession. The case is being investigated by ASI Dhanveer, I/O PS Sadar.
3. AN EXCISE: Case FIR No. 165/18 has been registered at PS Sadar on 30.07.2018 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of SI Kalyan Singh, Addl. SHO PS Sadar alleging therein that on 29.07.2018 at about 10-45 PM, during patrolling alongwith staff at Cart Road near Panchayat Bhawan Shimla, one person namely Janak Bahadur Thapa S/o Sh. Daya Ram Thapa R/o Village Shahtala Tehsil Dulak, District Damlaik, Nepal A/P 34/2 Anaj Mandi Ganj Bazar Shimla apprehend by them alongwith 12 Bottles of Country liquor Marka Una No.-1. The case is being investigated by SI Kalyan Singh, Addl. SHO PS Sadar.
4. A GAMBLING ACT: Case FIR No.97/18 has been registered at PS Rampur on 29.07.2018 U/S 13-3-67 The Public Gambling Act on the rukka of SI Ganga Dev I/C PP City Rampur alleging therein that on 29.07.2018 at about 4.15 PM, during patrolling along staff, four persons namely Hari Bahadur, Dak Bahadur, Tek Bahadur & Tilak R/O Nepal apprehended during playing gambling in public place near Indra Market Rampur and seized Rs. 13645/- from the spot. Case is being investigated by SI Ganga Dev I/C PP City Rampur Bushahr.
5. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 98/18 has been registered at PS Rampur on 30.07.2018 U/S 279 IPC on the statement of Sh. Jai Singh S/O Sh. Sagi Ram R/O Vill Mataina Po Munish Bahali Tehsil Rampur Distt Shimla HP alleging therein that on 29.07.2018 at about 09-00 PM, one Bolero Camper No. HP63B-0370 met with an accident near Village Mataina and rolled down from the road due to rash & negligent driving of Vehicle No.HP63B-0370 B/Camper Driver. No person/ driver was found inside or nearby the vehicle. The case is being investigated by ASI Ram Singh I/C PP Taklech
6. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 202/18 has been registered at PS West on 30.07.2018 U/S 279 337 IPC & 187 MV Act on the statement of Sh. Naresh Kumar S/o Lt. Sh. Kanwar Pal R/o Babu Ram Building, Qarter No.-24, near Dargah Ghodachowki, Shimla, age 23 years stated therein that on 29.07.2018 at about 11-30 PM, when he reached near Chakkar Crossing, at the same time an unknown vehicle came rashly and after hitting him run away from the spot. The case is being investigated by HC Rajender, I/O PS West.
7. A FOREST ACT: Case Fir No. 70/18 has been registered at PS Chirgaon on 30.07.2018 U/S 32, 33 The Indian Forest Act on the complaint of Sh. Shakti Singh A/P Range Forest Officer, khashdhar Forest Range Chirgaon alleging therein that on 28.07.2018, Divisional Forest Officer Rohru alongwith staff conducted raid at village Khillocha, they recovered 119 logs of Pine trees from the house of two persons one lady and Sh. Raj Kumar S/o Lt. Sh. Munshi Ram R/o Village Khilocha, Tehsil Chirgaon, Shimla. The case is being investigated by HC Jagat Ram, I/O PP Jangla (Chirgaon).
8. ABETMENT TO COMMIT SUICIDE: Case FIR No. 93/18 has been registered at PS Chopal on 30.07.2018 U/S 306 IPC on the statement of Sh. Durga Singh S/o Sh. Kalu Ram R/o Village Dhanevari PO Nakodapul, Tehsil Chopal District Shimla, HP stated therein that his son-in-law namely Baldev Singh tortured his daughter mentally & physically and abetted her to commit suicide. The case is being investigated by ASI Virender, I/O PS Chopal.
9. A THEFT: Case FIR No. 203/18 has been registered at PS West on 30.07.2018 U/S 379 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Gian Chand S/o Sh. Mitra Devi R/o Village & PO Shakra Tehsil Karsog District Mandi alleging therein that on the intervening night of 21.07.2018, some unknown persons has stolen away his Maruti Car No. HP30-5756 bearing Chassis No. SB308IN815474 & Engine No. F8DN2520196, parked near Asia The Dawn, Kachighati Shimla. The case is being investigated by HC Prakash Chand, I/O PS West.
10. During last 24 hours 236 vehicles were challaned under Motor Vehicle Act, Compounded= 124 fine realized Rs. 44,200/-, 22 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 2,400/- and 02 Challaned under Mining Act & fine Realized Rs. 7,500/-.
1. Accused Rajesh Kumar @ Khanna S/o Sh. Mehga Ram R/o House No. 97, Dashmesh Colony, Mandi Govindgarh, Tehsil Amloh, Distt. Fatehgarh PB., arrested in case FIR No. 57/18 U/S 379 34 IPC at PS Dhalli today released on bail by the Ld. Court.
2. Accused i) Sunny S/o Sh. Surender R/o G-303, Tea-Huts near Kushal Hole, Jahangeerpur New Delhi-33 and ii) Avinash Vishwas S/o Sh. Uma Shankar R/o DG-76, 77, Galli No.-1, Swaroop Nagar, New Delhi-42, arrested in case FIR No. 189/18 Dt. 18.07.2018 U/S 170 420 120B IPC at PS West, are being produced before Ld. Court.
3. Accused Jagdish Bhardwaj @ Deepu @ Chatra S/o Sh. Bahadur Ram Sharma R/o Duggal Cottage Taradevi, Shimla, HP, age 23 years, arrested in Case FIR No. 197/18 Dt. 27.07.2018 U/S 21-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS West, is being produced before Ld. Court.
4. Accused Rajesh Kumar S/o Sh. Het Ram R/o Village Serati (Khaddar) PO Nakoda Pull, Tehsil Chopal, District Shimla, age 22 years, arrested in case FIR No. 90/18 Dt. 26.07.2018 U/S 363 366 IPC & 12 POCSO Act at PS Chopal, is remanded in police custody upto 03.08.2017, by the Ld. Court.
5. Accused i) Nirmal Singh @ Sunny S/o Sh. Sardar Bahadur R/o Charanjeet Niwas, Vishwkarma Cottage Dhalli, Shimla, age 28 years & ii) Geeta Ram @ Sanju S/o Lt. Sh. Mohan Lal Thakur R/o Village Sumog, PO Chalal Tehsil Sunni, District Shimla, arrested in case FIR No. 31/18 Dt. 15.02.2018 U/S 379, 427, 34 IPC at PS Dhalli, are remanded in police custody upto 31.07.2018, by the Ld. Court.
6. Accused Naveen Kumar S/o Sh. Ramesh R/o Village Bulad, Tehsil Jubbal, District Shmla, Age 28 years arrested in case FIR No. 61/18 Dt. 28.07.2018 U/S 341 323 302 34 IPC at PS Jubbal, is remanded in Police Custody upto 02.08.2018 by the Ld. Court.
Today on 30.07.2018. today missing report of girl reported at PS New Shimla. Her Description is as under :- Age 23 years, Hight 5’, complexion – Wheatish ,Normal Body ,Wearing Black & orange colour shirt/Kurti & orange colour pajami, 11th pass, Hair- Brown, Eyes- Normal Brown, Language – Hindi.