1. AN EXCISE Act case FIR No. 41/18 dated 09-07-2018 u/s 39(1)A HP Excise Act has been registered at PS Kotkhai on the rukka of SI/SHO Parmjeet Saini alleging therein that today he along with staff was patrolling duty at Kokunala. During patrolling at about 08:20 AM he received secret information of illegal selling of liquor. On the secret information he conducted raid in the residence of Rajender @ Raju S/o Putlu Ram R/o Vill Chakrot PO Mahasu at Chander Nagar and recovered 12 bottles of country liquor. The case is being investigated by SI/SHO Parmjeet Saini PS Kotkhai.
2. AN ACCIDENT case FIR No. 79/18 dated 09-07-2018 u/s 279,337 IPC has been registered at PS East on the statement of Sh. Anil Kumar S/o Sh. Amar Singh Store Executive Chetek Enterprises Ltd. Suitha, Shimla stated therein that today one Pickup No. HP64A-1273 met with an accident near his office due to rash and negligent driving of driver Banna. In this accident driver Banna and Rameshwer sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Jagat Ram I.O PP Kasumpti PS East.
3. A RIOTING case FIR No. 137/18 dated 09-07-2018 u/s 341,323,147,149,506 IPC has been registered at PS Sadar on the statement of Sh. Ravinder Singh S/o late Sh. Madho Singh R/o G-block Verma Apartments Aman Niwas, House No. 02 Upper Bharari stated therein that today one person Rahul R/o Bharari quarreled with him and he went to PS Sadar for lodging complaint. Subsequently, when he came back to Bharari Rahul alongwith 8/9 persons stopped his vehicle near Bhalla Niwas Bharari, pulled him out and beaten with kicks and blows and threatened with dire consequences. In this incident he sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Virender Mohan I/O PP Lakkar Bazar PS Sadar.
4. During last 24 hours 460 vehicles were challaned under Motor Vehicle Act, Compounded= 160 fine realized Rs. 50,100/- and 24 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 2,400/-.
1. Accused 1) Ran Bahadur S/o Tak Bahadur R/o VPO Daang Tehsil & Distt. Daang 2) Dila S/o Atti Ram R/o VPO Puran Dhar Tehsil Daang Distt. Daang arrested in case FIR No. 151/18 dated 11.06.2018 u/s 382 IPC at PS West further remanded in Police custody upto 10.07.2018, by the Ld. Court.
2. Accused Pankaj Chandel S/o Sh. Joginder Singh R/o Village & PO Kelvi, Tehsil Theog, Shimla, age 24 years, arrested in Case FIR No. 131/18 Dt. 06.07.2018 U/S 21-61-85 ND&PS Act PS Theog, is remanded in Judicial custody by the Ld. Court.
3. Accused i) Rajan Chauhan S/o Sh. Roop Ram Chauhan R/o Village Rangol PO Kohbag Tehsil & District Shimla, age 19 years, ii) Yogesh Kaundal S/o Sh. Yashwant Singh R/o Kaundal Niwas, Lower Totu, Shimla, age 23 years and iii) Rahul Kashyap S/o Sh. Raju Kashyap R/o Village & PO Darlaghat, District Solan, age 18 years, arrested in Case FIR No. 175/18 Dt. 06.07.18 U/S 21,29-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS Shimla-West, are remanded in Judicial custody by the Ld. Court.
4. Accused Suresh Gopta S/o Sh. Bhagat Ram R/o Village Sinhana PO Marog Tehsil Chopal District Shimla, age 29 years, arrested in Case FIR No. 48/18 Dt. 07.07.18 U/S 21,22-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS Nerwa, remanded in police custody upto 10.07.2018 by the Ld. Court.
5. Accused i) Ganesh S/o Sh. Lakshman R/o Village Sinsal Odda No.-9, Anchal Bheri, District Delik Nepal A/P C/o Ispur Dera-Bassi, SAS Nagar Punjab, age 22 years and ii) Shibu S/o Sh. Purn Bahadur R/o Village Bhattichor Odda No.-3, District Suket, Nepal, age 30 years A/P Ispur Dera-Bassi, SAS Nagar, Punjab arrested in case FIR No. 132/18 Dt. 08.07.2018 U/S 379 34 IPC PS Theog, remanded in police custody upto 10.07.2018.
6. Accused Bhagat Ram S/o Sh. Lekh Ram R/o Village Jood PO Chanawag Tehsil Sunni, District Shimla, age 38 years, arrested today in case FIR No. 23/18 Dt. 24.06.2018 U/S 498A 506 328 IPC at PS Sunni is being produced before Ld. Court.