1. AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 84/18 has been registered at PS Rampur on 04.07.2018 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of SI Sher Singh, I/O PS Rampur on 04.07.2018, he alongwith staff was on patrolling towards Nirsu. On the secret information, a raid has been conducted in the Dhaba of Ganesh Shahi S/o Sh. Manmohan Singh R/o New Nirsu PO Dutt Nagar Tehsil Rampur, Shimla and recovered 21 Bottles of Country liquor marka Una No.-1. The case is being investigated by SI Sher Singh, I/O PP Rampur.
2. AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 90/18 has been registered at PS Dhalli on 04.07.2018 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of SI Ramesh Chand, I/C PP Sanjauli, Shimla alleging therein on 04.07.2018 at about 09-00 PM, during patrolling/traffic duty alongwith staff near HRTC office at Sanjauli Bazar, 05 Boxes (60 Bottles) of Beer and 01 Boxes (12 Bottles) of English liquor has been recovered from the vehicle No. HP01A-5547 under the possession of Aashit Kumar S/o Lt. Sh. Lakhpat Ram R/o Doctor wali Building, Below Coffee Café Day Sanjauli, Shimla. The case is being investigated by SI Ramesh Chand, I/C PP Sanjauli Shimla.
3. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 172/18 has been registered at PS Shimla-West on 04.07.2018 U/S 279 337 IPC on the statement of Smt. Prabhu Devi W/o Lt. Sh. Tek Singh Thakur R/o Village Galog PO Bathalang Tehsil Arki, District Solan, HP, age 47 years, alleging therein that on 04.07.2018, she was going to her relative’s house at Hira Nagar. As she reached near NHPC Rest House, at the same time one Motorcycle No. HP62-1868, driver by Anand Kumar came rashly with negligent driving by overtaking Truck No. HP11B-2202 and hit with rear tyre of above truck, sustained injuries to him. The case is being investigated by HC Balwinder Singh, I/O PP Jutough, Shimla.
4. A CHEATING: Case FIR No. 173/18 has been registered at PS Shimla-West on 04.07.2018 U/S 420 34 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Sanjay Gupta S/o Sh. Kishori Lal Gupta R/o Vishwas General Store, Totu, Shimla alleging therein that on 27.06.2018, one boy & one girl came to his shop to purchase the mobile. After purchased the mobile, they made the payments through PAYTM. When he checked his account, above payment was not come in his account and above both persons have cheated him. The case is being investigated by ASI Devi Ram, I/C PP Jutough.
5. A CHEATING: Case FIR No. 57/18 dated 04.07.2018 u/s 420 IPC has been registered at PS New Shimla on the complaint of Sh. Rupin Rekhi S/o Sh. Dharamveer Rekhi R/o New Land Annexe Ciruclar road New timber House Shimla-1 alleging therein that on 30.06.2018 one boy came in his shop and selected one laptop Model No. HP Pavilions X360 Convertible 14-CD for purchase and made bill in the name of her Sister Sneha. He asked that he has delivered the money in his account through Pay Tm and asked to check the message in his mobile when he checked the SMS it show Pay Tm Successful. After that in the evening he thoroughly check his account he found that amount didn’t delivered in his account and SMS didn’t came from Pay TM. The above person intentionally cheated him for RS. 59,000/-.
6. A CHEATING: Case FIR No. 121/18 dated 05.07.2018 u/s 420 IPC has been registered at PS Dhalli on the complaint of Sh. Inderjeet Singh S/o Sh. Sarvjeet Singh R/o Vill. Jubbar PO Durga Pur Tehsil Sunni A/o Preet Electronic Dhalli Shimla alleging therein that on 30.06.2018 one boy came in his shop and purchased one stereo of Sony & 01 pair speaker. He asked that he has delivered the money in his account through Pay Tm and asked to check the message in his mobile when he checked the SMS it show Pay Tm Successful. After that on 04.07.2018 when he thoroughly check his account he found that amount didn’t delivered in his account and SMS didn’t came from Pay TM. The above person intentionally cheated him for 7,600/-. The case is being investigated by ASI Dharam Chand I.O PS Dhalli.
7. AN ACT ENDANGERING LIFE OR PERSONAL SAFETY OF OTHERS: Case FIR No. 131/18 dated 05-07-2018 u/s 336,337 IPC has been registered at PS Sadar on the statement of Sh. HahdfdsafdffdfHarish Kumar S/o Sh. Tilak Raj Sharam R/o Vill. Bukhari PO AG Shimla-3 stated therein that on 04.07.2018 at about 09-00 PM Gagan Sharma S/o Sh. Mahinder Singh Vill. Bukhari PO AG Shimla-3 came at Bukhari Bus stop along with conductor Bantu in the bricks loaded Tipper No. HP63B-1601. They both came out from the Tipper and asked him that he will unloaded the bricks here. Suddenly, the said tipper start moving and driver Gagan tried to enter into the above tipper which rolled down from the road. This incident occurred due to negligent work of driver Gagan and endangering life or personal safety of others. The case is being investigated by HC Virender I.C PP Lakkar Bazar.
8. During last 24 hours 303 vehicles were challaned under Motor Vehicle Act, Compounded= 141 fine realized Rs. 55,600/-, 32 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 3,200/-
1. Accused i) Sukh Ram S/o Lt. Sh. Daulat Ram R/o Village & PO Panar Dadahu, Tehsil Renuka, District Sirmaur, age 41 years & ii) Suresh Nepali S/o Sh. Man Singh R/o Village & PO Kachnapur PS Kolpur Tehsil Banke Distt. Kolpur, Nepal, age 28 years, arrested in Case FIR No. 78/18 Dt. 03.07.2018 U/S 379 IPC at PS Shimla-East, are being produced before Ld. Court.
2. Accused i) Suresh @ Baby S/o Sh. Roshan Lal R/o Village Gartori PO Nerwa, Shimla, ii) Kamlesh S/o Lt. Sh. Laiq Ram R/o Village Dhartua PO & Tehsil Nerwa, Shimla & iii) Vivek S/o Sh. Chet Ram R/o Village Thachali PO & Tehsil Nerwa, arrested in Case FIR No. 47/18 Dt. 04.07.18 U/S 21,22,29-61-85 ND&PS Act PS Nerwa, are remanded in police custody upto 07.06.2018, by the Ld. Court.
3. Accused Aakarsh Verma S/o Sh. Devinder Verma R/o Gandhi Chowk Hamirpur Tehsil & Distt. Shimla A/p Aakarsh Cottage Surya Kiran Colony Chambaghat Distt. arrested in case FIR No. 57/18 dated 04.07.2018 u/s 420 IPC PS New Shimla, is being produced before Ld. Court.