1. AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 139/18 has been registered at PS Shimla-Sadar on 11.07.2018 U/S 39 (1)A HP Excise Act on the rukka of ASI Rajesh I/O PS Sadar alleging therein that on 10.07.2018 he alongwith staff was on patrolling duty towards Gurudwara, cart road etc. During patrolling he apprehended one person namely Sandeep Kumar S/o Chet Ram R/o VPO Khanoda Tehsil and Distt. Hoshiarpur and recovered 40 Bottles of Country liquor from his possession. The case is being investigated by ASI Rajesh Kumar I.O PS Sadar.
2. AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 43/18 has been registered at PS Kotkhai on 11.07.2018 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of SHO PS Kotkhai, Shimla alleging therein that today on 11.07.2018 at about 09-20 AM, during patrolling/traffic checking at Tikkeri Nalah, one vehicle No. HP09A-1129 (Pick-Up) alongwith driver Pratap Tekta S/o Sh. Het Ram R/o Village Tikkeri PO Himari Tehsil & PS Kotkhai, Shimla stopped by them for checking and recovered 15 Boxes of Country liquor marka Himachal Orange & 05 Boxes of English liquor marka Royal Stag from his possession. The case is being investigated by SHO PS Kotkhai.
3. AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 126/18 has been registered at PS Dhalli on 11.07.2018 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of ASI Rajinder Kumar I/O PS Dhallli alleging therein that on 10.07.2018 he along with staff was on patrolling near Hotel Woodrina. During patrolling one vehicle No. HP09C-5613 white colour Alto 800 stopped by them for checking and recovered 240 Bottles of Country & 12 Bottles of English liquor from the vehicle under possession of Sunil Kumar S/o Sh. Ram Saran & Daya Nand S/o Med Ram both R/o Vill Chevani PO Dharech Teshil & Distt. Shimla. The case is being investigated by ASI Rajinder Kumar I/O PS Dhalli.
4. AN ASSAULT OR CRIMINAL FORCE TO DETER PUBLIC SERVANT FROM DISCHARGE OF HIS DUTY: case FIR No.178/18 dated 11.07.2018 u/s 341,353,332,504,34 IPC has been registered at PS Shimla-West on the statement of Sh. Navneet Kumar S/o Late Sh. Prittam Kumar R/o House No. 76/5, Jutough Cant, Shimla stated therein that he is working as cleaner in Jutog Cant Shimla. On 11.07.2018 he along with Rajeev Kumar and Ajay Kumar were going in Cant vehicle No. HP51-3618 to Garbage collection center Bharyal. At about 12-50 PM when he reached at Totu Chowk one vehicle No. HP52B-4605 was parked on the road. When he asked to remove the vehicle, two persons came out from the vehicle and started abusing, beaten and threatened him with dire consequences during performing his govt. duty. The case is being investigated by HC Suresh Kumar I.O PS West.
5. During last 24 hours 694 vehicles were challaned under Motor Vehicle Act, Compounded= 381 fine realized Rs. 1,26,700/-, 32 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 3,200/- and 02 Challaned under Mining Act.
1. Accused 1) Ran Bahadur S/o Tak Bahadur R/o VPO Daang Tehsil & Distt. Daang 2) Dila S/o Atti Ram R/o VPO Puran Dhar Tehsil Daang Distt. Daang arrested in case FIR No. 151/18 dated 11.06.2018 u/s 382 IPC at PS West is being produced before the Ld. Court.
2. Accused i) Ganesh S/o Sh. Lakshman R/o Village Sinsal Odda No.-9, Anchal Bheri, District Delik Nepal A/P C/o Ispur Dera-Bassi, SAS Nagar Punjab, age 22 years and ii) Shibu S/o Sh. Purn Bahadur R/o Village Bhattichor Odda No.-3, District Suket, Nepal, age 30 years A/P Ispur Dera-Bassi, SAS Nagar, Punjab arrested in case FIR No. 132/18 Dt. 08.07.2018 U/S 379 34 IPC PS Theog, remanded in Judicial Custody by the Ld Court.
3. Accused Bablu @ Kalu S/o Sh. Babu Ram R/o Shiv Colony, Alley No. 6, Mandawala, PO & PS Pinjour, Tehsil Kalka, District Panchlula, Haryana, arrested in Case FIR No. 138/18 Dt. 10.07.2018 U/S 174A IPC at PS Shimla Sadar, is being produced before Ld. Court.