- A ND&PS ACT case FIR No. 147/18 Dt. 18.07.2018 U/S 21,29-61-85 ND&PS Act PS Sadar has been registered on the rukka of HC Sushil, I/O Special Investigation Unit (SIU) Shimla alleging therein that on 18.07.2018, he alongwith staff was on patrolling/collection of intelligence reg. illegal trade of narcotic drugs at Bemloe Shimla. Around 07-30 PM, on the secret information, one Motorcycle No. HP63D-5399 (Royal Enfield) along with two persons namely Dharmender Singh S/o Sh. Bhagat Singh R/o Village Bhattakuffer, PO Kamla Nagar, Tehsil & District Shimla, age 29 years & Inder Singh S/o Sh. Pratap Singh R/o Village Kamaltu, PO Kiar-Koti, Tehsil & District Shimla, age 30 years, which was coming from Chhota Shimla, intercepted by them below Industrial Deptt. Cart-Road Bemloe and during the search, 08 Gram Chitta (Heroin) recovered from their possession. The case is being investigated by HC Sushil I/O SIU, Shimla.
- AN EXCISE ACT: case FIR NO. 50/18 Dt. 19.07.2018 U/S 39(1) HP Ex Act. has been registered on the rukka of ASI Gurdev Singh alleging therein that on 18-07-18 during patrolling a/w staff he recovered 41 Bottles of Marka Himachal Orange from the possession of accused Baby S/O Sh Hari Singh Vill Thiyara PO PouriaTehsil Nerwa Distt. Shimla. The case is being investigated by ASI Gurdev Singh I/O PS Nerwa.
- AN ACCIDENT case FIR No. 51/2018 dated 18-07-2018 u/s 279,337,304A IPC has been registered at PS Nerwa on the statement of Sh. Rakesh S/o Layak Ram Vill Aara PO Tikkari Tehsil Nerwa stated therein that he along with Sandhir and Sunil Kumar were coming from Thiyara to Nerwa in vehicle No. HP63A-5015 Bolero camper. On the way to Nerwa Dvr. Sunil Kumar lost control over the vehicle and met with an accident and rolled down from the road. In this accident Sandhir S/o Sh. Jogi Ram R/o Vill. Bajah PO Tikkeri Tehsil Nerwa died on the spot and they sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Shafifoodeen I.O PS Nerwa.
- A RIOTING case FIR No. 190/18 dated 19.07.2018 U/S 147,149,323 IPC has been registered at PS West on the complaint of Sh. Deepak Thakur S/o Sh. Daleep Thakur R/o Vill Sanhog PO Bhont Tehsil and Distt. Shimla alleging therein that on 18.07.2018 when he was going to home in his vehicle one vehicle No. HR12A-5573 was parked near Sansog and were creating nuisance by playing of music in high volume. When he asked them to stop creating nuisance 05 persons namely Sunny, Ankit, Devvrat, Sukhivender and Punit came out from the vehicle and beaten him brutally. The case is being investigated by HC Meher Singh I.O PP Summerhill PS West Shimla.
- A RIOTING case FIR No. 191/18 dated 19.07.2018 U/S 147,149,341,323,504,506 IPC has been registered at PS West on the statement of Sh. Devvrat S/o Sh. Krishan Singh Vill. Jat Burdel PO Rewadi Tehsil and Distt. Rewadi Haryana stated therein on 18.07.2018 he alongwith Sunny, Punit,Ankit and Sukhvinder were parked their vehicle No. HR-12A-5573 near Chedvik fall and were enjoying/dancing on music at the same time one pickup stopped their and two person came their and joined them. After 10/15 minute one person namely Deepak in the influence of alcohol started misbehaving with them but they went from the spot. Subsequently said person Deepak chasing them along with 10/12 local people, hit their vehicle, beaten them and threaten with dire consequences. The case is being investigated by HC Mehar Singh I.O PP Summerhill PS West.
- MISCHIEF CAUSING DAMAGE: Case FIR No. 192/18 Dt. 19.07.2018 U/S 336 IPC has been registered at PS West on the complaint of Sh. Asha Ram S/o Sh. Chet Ram R/o Anand Bhawan Comely Bank Shimla alleging therein that MC Shimla had created a retaining wall at Comely Bank before 04 months ago. In the intervening night of 18/19.07.2018 above wall fell down and four vehicles damaged due to negligent work of MC Shimla. The case is being investigated by HC Parkash Chand I.O PS West.
- AN ACCIDENT case FIR No.101/18 dated 19-07-2018 u/s 279,337IPC & 187 MV Act on the statement of Sh. Prem Kumar S/o Sh. Gian Chand R/o Vill Barot PO Turan Tehsil Jubbal Distt. Shimla stated therein that when he and his driver Ajay Kumar were present at Patsari at the same time one Baleno Car came rashly & negligently and hit his driver Ajay Kumar and ran away the spot. The case is being investigated by HC Parmod I.O PS Rohru.
- During last 24 hours 291 vehicles were challaned under Motor Vehicle Act, Compounded= 122 fine realized Rs. 74,600/- and 24 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 3,922/-.
1. Accused i) Dharmender Singh S/o Sh. Bhagat Singh R/o Village Bhattakuffer, PO Kamla Nagar, Tehsil & District Shimla, age 29 years & ii) Inder Singh S/o Sh. Pratap Singh R/o Village Kamaltu, PO Kiar-Koti, Tehsil & District Shimla, age 30 years, arrested in case FIR No. 147/18 Dt. 18.07.2018 U/S 21,29-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS Sadar are being produced before Ld. Court.
2. Accused Inder Singh S/o Sh. Mast Ram R/o Village Annu Kshedal, PO Kiar-Koti, Tehsil & District Shimla, age 34 years, arrested in Case FIR No. 146/18 Dt. 18.07.2018 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS Sadar is being produced before Ld. Court.
3. Proclaimed Offender Hemraj @ Hemu S/o Sh. Mohan Lal R/o Village & PO Tikkeri Tehsil Chirgaon, District Shimla, arrested in case FIR No. 158/08 Dt. 26.11.2008 U/S 341 427 506 34 IPC at PS East is being produced before Ld. Court.