1. AN ND&PS Act case FIR No. 126/18 Dt. 01.07.2018 U/S 18-61-85 ND&PS Act has been registered at PS Theog on the rukka of HC Rakesh Kumar I/O PP Fagu (Theog) alleging therein that on 30.06.2018, he alongwith staff was on patrolling/traffic checking & collection of intelligence towards Bekhalti, Bhalku Road & Chauran etc. At about 10-35 PM, when they reached on Bhalku Road near Bekhalti, one vehicle No. HP09A-3549, which was coming from Chauran side, stopped by them for checking. During the search, 93 Gram Opium has been recovered from the dash board of above vehicle under the possession of Sh. Hem Raj @ Bittu S/o Sh. Sohan Lal R/o Village Chhachheel PO Majhar Tehsil Theog District Shimla. The case is being investigated by HC Rakesh No. 114, I/O PP Fagu (Theog).
2. An Attempt to Suicide case FIR No. 171/18 Dt. 01.07.18 U/S 309 IPC has been registered at PS West on the statement of Sh. Narinder Kumar S/o Sh. Hari Ram R/o Village Shakrah PO Dhami, Tehsil & District Shimla, age 34 years A/P Posted Home Guard in Sub-Jail Kaithu Shimla stated therein that on 30.06.2018, he was on shift duty from 06-00 PM to 10-00 PM and Jail Warders Kishori Lal, Kuldeep Thakur, Roop Lal and Baldev Thakur was also on shift duties from 02-00 PM to 06-00 PM. At about 06-00 PM, during the counting of Prisoners, one accused Shamsher Ali S/o Sh. Hamid Hassan R/o Village Davakhi PO Mudakhedi Tehsil & District Muradabad, UP, who is under judicial custody in case FIR No. 46/18 U/S 457 380 307 IPC PS Jubbal from 07.06.2018, was found absent. During the search of Jail Campus, above accused found on the backside of Jail Barrack, who struck himself on stomach with vegetable cutter knife with the intention to commit suicide. He was immediately shifted to IGMC Shimla for treatment. The case is being investigated by HC Ravikant, I/O PS West.
3. AN Accident case FIR No. 75/18 Dt. 30.06.18 U/S 279 304A IPC has been registered at PS Kumarsain on the statement of Sh. Jai Parkash S/o late Sh. Moji Ram R/o Vill Kepu PO Kirti Tehsil Kumarsain Distt Shimla stated therein that on 27.06.2018 Evening one boy of his village namely Partap S/o Sh. Dayal Singh working in TVS Motorcycle Showroom at Nogli and Manoj S/o Jeet Ram was coming to home in the Motorcycle No. HP06A-5492. The above motorcycle met with an accident due to rash and negligent driving and rolled down into the satluj river. The dead body of above both person has been recovered from the bank of Satluj river on 30.06.2018. The case is being investigated by HC Bhupender Singh I.O PS Kumarsain.
4. During last 24 hours 382 vehicles were challaned under Motor Vehicle Act, Compounded= 188 fine realized Rs. 71,700/- and 22 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 2,200/-
1. Accused Hem Raj @ Bittu S/o Sh. Sohan Lal R/o Village Chhachheel PO Majhar Tehsil Theog District Shimla arrested in case FIR No. 126/18 Dt. 01.07.2018 U/S 18-61-85 ND&PS Act PS Theog is being produced before Ld. Court.
2. Accused Praveen Kumar S/o Lt. Sh. Shyam Singh R/o Village Batoh PO Bijmal, Tehsil Nerwa, Shimla, age 25 yrs. arrested in Case FIR No. 68/18 Dt. 20.06.2018 U/S 379 IPC at PS Chopal, remanded in Police Custody upto 02-07-2018.
3. Accused Rajan Sharma S/o Sh. Umesh Sharma R/o village Bhalaibara Teshil & PS Sarai, Distt. Majjafarpur, Bihar, age 29 yrs. arrested in Case FIR No. 76/18 Dt. 28.06.2018U/S 354 IPC & 12 POCSO Act at PS Chopal, remanded in Police Custody upto 02-07-2018.
4. Accused Vicky S/o Sh. Basant Singh Holta R/o Village Bamnoli Tehsil Rohru, Shimla, age 19 years Case Fir No. 53/18 Dt. 29.06.2018 U/S 379 511 34 IPC at PS Jubbal remanded in Police Custody upto 02-07-2018.