1. AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 124/18 has been registered at PS Shimla-Sadar on 02.07.2018 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of ASI Rupender, I/O Special Investigation Unit, Shimla alleging therein that on 02.07.2018 at about 08-10 PM, during patrolling alongwith staff, one person namely Jagdish S/o Sh. Suka Ram R/o Village Chamba PO Jamblat Tehsil Sunder Nagar Distt. Mandi apprehended by them near Bentony Building, Shimla and recovered 12 Bottles of Country liquor recovered his possession. The case is being investigated by ASI Rupender, I/O SIU, Shimla.
2. AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 125/18 has been registered at PS Sadar on 02.07.2018 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of ASI Dhanveer, I/O PS Sadar Shimla alleging therein that on 02.07.2018, Const. Lalit No. 1293 has informed at PS Sadar Shimla that one person namely Himanshu apprehended by him alongwith liquor near Gurudwara at Cart Road, Shimla. On this information, he alongwith staff went to the spot and recovered 18 Bottles of Country liquor marka Una No-1 from the possession of Himanshu S/o Sh. Sunil Kumar R/o Dhara near Sweety Building Krishna Nagar, Shimla, age 26 years. The case is being investigated by ASI Dhanveer, I/O PS Shimla-Sadar.
3. AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 126/18 has been registered at PS Sadar on 02.07.2018 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of SI Madan, I/O PS Shimla-Sadar alleging therein that on 02.07.2018 at about 09-00 PM, during patrolling alongwith staff, one person namely Sagar S/o Sh. Rakesh Kumar R/o near Guga Madi, Krishna Nagar, Shimla intercepted by them and recovered 12 Bottles of Country liquor marka Una No.-1, from his possession. The case is being investigated by SI Madan, I/O PS Sadar.
4. A TRESPASS: Case FIR No. 83/18 has been registered at PS Rampur on 02.07.2018 U/S 451 323 504 506 IPC on the application of Sh. Sher Singh S/o Lt. Sh. Madi Ram R/o Village & PO Nirath, Tehsil Rampur, Shimla alleging therein that on 29.06.2018 at about 08-30PM, one person namely Jai Pal S/o SH. Bahadur Singh R/o Village Charita, Tehsil Kumarsain, Shimla criminally trespassed in his house’s yard and started to abuse him. He also beaten him brutally and threatened with dire consequences. The case is being investigated by HC Kuldeep, I/O PS Rampur.
5. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 38/18 has been registered at PS Nankhari on 02.07.2018 U/S 279 304A IPC on the statement of Sh. Chet Ram S/o Lt. Sh. Girja Nand R/o Village Payojan (Gahan) Tehsil Nankhari, Shimla alleging therein that on 02.07.2018 at about 03-00 PM, one Ecomet Truck No. HP62A-2884, which was on the way from Narkanda to Nankhari, met with an accident near Badkha Nalah and rolled down 300 meter from the road. In this accident, four persons namely Kamal Kishore S/o Sh. Janak Bahadur R/o Village Pawar PO Salana, Tehsil Shimla, HP, ii) Ajay S/o Sh. Lal Bahadur R/o Village Kot Mihana, PO Chakku, Theog, Shimla iii) Avdesh Ram S/o Sh. Jag Mohan R/o Village Tudbhont, PO Bhont, Tehsil Shimla and one Lady have been died. The case is being investigated by SI/SHO PS Nankhari.
6. A THEFT: Case FIR No. 78/18 has been registered at PS Shimla-East on 03.07.2018 U/S 379 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Prakash Chand R/o Village Majhar PO Beolia District Shimla alleging therein that he and his brothers are constructing a house at village Suetha and purchased iron rod marka Kamdhenu which was lying on the roadside near above house. Some unknown person has stolen away the 23 Bundles of Iron Rods in the month of December 2017. On 01.07.2018, they came to know that above Iron Bundles are lying outside the house of Virender R/o Village Damechi. During enquiry, Virender told him that two Nepalese persons Sukh Ram and Suresh have sold him above Iron rods. The case is being investigated by SI Raghubir, I/C PP Kasumpti, Shimla.
7. During last 24 hours 298 vehicles were challaned under Motor Vehicle Act, Compounded= 167 fine realized Rs. 75,200/-, 11 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 2,900/- and 01 Challaned under Mining Act & Fine Realized Rs. 7,100/-.
1. Accused i) Sukh Ram S/o Lt. Sh. Daulat Ram R/o Village & PO Panar Dadahu, Tehsil Renuka, District Sirmaur, age 41 years & ii) Suresh Nepali S/o Sh. Man Singh R/o Village & PO Kachnapur PS Kolpur Tehsil Banke Distt. Kolpur, Nepal, age 28 years, arrested in Case FIR No. 78/18 Dt. 03.07.2018 U/S 379 IPC at PS Shimla-East, are being produced before Ld. Court today.