1. A ND&PS ACT: Case FIR No. 194/18 has been registered at PS Shimla-West on 23.07.2018 U/S 21,29-61-85 ND&PS Act on the rukka of SI Vijay Kumar, I/O PS Shimla-West alleging therein that on 23.07.2018 at about 10-30 PM, during patrolling/traffic checking, two persons namely Mantahn Thakur S/o Sh. Surjeet Singh R/o Village & PO Nishani, Tehsil Nirmand, District Kullu and Ashish Negi S/o Sh. Visheshwar Negi R/o Village Choura Tehsil Nichar District Kinnuar, intercepted by them near Tourism Workshop at Old Barrier Shimla and during the search 2.30 Gram Chitta and 08 Injection insulin recovered from their possession. The case is being investigated by SI Vijay Kumar, I/O PS West.
2. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 31/18 has been registered at PS Sunni on 24.07.2018 U/S 279 337 IPC & 184 MV Act on the statement of Sh. Roop Lal Sharma S/o Lt. Sh. Dhani Ram R/o Village & PO Shakra Tehsil Karsog District Mandi alleging therein that today on 24.07.2018, he along with Badri Dass & Mahavir Prakash were travelling from Tattapani to Sunni in Auto No. HP50-0748, driven by Madan Lal. At about 12-15 PM, as they reached near Vedwa Nala, at the same time, one vehicle No. HP63-9157, came rashly with negligent driving and hit the Auto. In this accident, they all sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Ram Krishan, I/O PS Sunni.
3. ACT ENDANGERING LIFE OR PERSONAL SAFETY OF OTHERS Case FIR No. 46/18 has been registered at PS Kotkhai today on 24.07.2018 U/S 336, 304A IPC on the statement of Sh. Jagdish S/o Sh. Devi Dutt R/o Village Tharu PO Bankatwa Odda No. 8, Anchal Rawati Nepal, age 28 years A/P C/o Neeraj Thakur S/o Sh. Laiq Ram R/o Village Bagga, PO Chalner, Tehsil Kotkhai, Shimla stated therein that today around 08-15 AM, a large wooden piece which was negligently put back side of his dhara by unknown person suddenly, fell on his dhara due to which his mother Smt. Rupa Devi sustained injuries and died during treatment in the hospital. The case is being investigated by ASI Hari Chand, I/O PS Kotkhai.
4. A THEFT: Case FIR No. 153/18 has been registered at PS Sadar on 23.07.2018 U/S 379 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Vikas Kumar S/o Sh. Ishwar Raj R/o Muhalla Mai ka Bag, PO Sultanpur, Tehsil & District Chamba, alleging therein that he along with his family were came to IGMC Shimla for the treatment of his uncle. On 22.07.2018, some unknown person has stolen his bag along with cash Rs. 45,000/-, ATM Card and two ladies suits. The case is being investigated by HC Virender Mohan, I/O PP Lakkar Bazar, Shimla.
5. A BURGLARY: Case FIR No. 53/18 has been registered at PS Nerwa on 23.07.2018 U/S 457 380 IPC on the complaint of Smt. Ramla Rathour W/o Sh. Govind Singh R/o Village Kansoli (Shawala) PO Nerwa, Tehsil Chopal, District Shimla alleging therein that on the intervening night of 20/21.07.2018, some unknown person has broken the door lock of her home and stolen away her jewellery & cash Rs. 35,000/-. The case is being investigated by HC Sant Ram, I/O PS Nerwa.
6. During last 24 hours 376vehicles were challaned under Motor Vehicle Act, Compounded= 229 fine realized Rs. 81,600/- and 36 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 3,600/-.
1. Accused Sushil Kumar S/o Sh. Rattan Chand R/o Village Malog, PO Taradevi, Tehsil & District Shimla arrested in case FIR No. 57/18 U/S 379 34 IPC at PS Dhalli remanded in Police Custody upto 25-07-2018 by the Ld. Court.
2. Accused Mustkeen S/o Sh. Alimudeen R/o House No. 47, Azad Nagar, PO & Tehsil Sikandrabad, District Bulandshahar, UP, arrested in case FIR No. 105/17 Dt. 19.09.2017 U/S 407 IPC at PS Rohru, is remanded in police custody upto 27.07.2018, by the Ld. Court.
3. Accused i) Mantahn Thakur S/o Sh. Surjeet Singh R/o Village & PO Nishani, Tehsil Nirmand, District Kullu and ii) Ashish Negi S/o Sh. Visheshwar Negi R/o Village Choura Tehsil Nichar District Kinnuar, arrested in case FIR No. 194/18 Dt. 23.07.2018 U/S 21,29-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS West, remanded in police custody upto 26.07.2018.