1. AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 86/18 has been registered at PS Rampur on 07.07.2018 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of SI Sher Singh I/O PS Rampur alleging therein that yesterday about 08-40 PM, he along with staff was on patrolling towards New Nirsu. On the secret information, a raid has been conducted in Dhaba of Ram Singh S/o Sh. Prakash Singh Village, PO & Distt Jhajarkot Nepal A/p residing at New Nirsu and recovered 08 Bottles of Country liquor Marka Una No.-1 from his possession. The case is being investigated by SI Sher Singh, I/O PS Rampur.
2. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 40/18 has been registered at PS Kotkhai on 07.07.2018 U/S 279 337 IPC PS Kotkhai has been registered on the statement of Sh. Ravi @ Bablu S/o Sh. Jagupun Nepali C/o Ajay Kumar R/o Village Kothi PO Himri Tehsil Kotkhai, Shimla stated therein that he was going to Rawlakiar from Kothi. On the way he took lift in Pick-UP No. HP09C-2416. As they reached near Baghedi, above vehicle met with an accident and rolled down from the road, caused sustained injuries to them. The case is being investigated by ASI Hari Chand, I/O PS Kotkhai.
3. AN INJURY BY SHARP WEAPON: Case FIR No. 79/18 has been registered at PS Chopal on 07.07.2018 U/S 324 323 506 IPC on the statement of Sh. Tikka Ram S/o Sh. Hast Bahadur R/o Village China PO kahalng District Rukkam Anchal Rapti, Nepal A/P C/o Prakash S/o Sh. Kali Ram R/o Village Dhurla PO Makrog, Tehsil & PS Chopal, Shimla stated therein that on 05.07.2018, Ganesh Bahadur beaten him and his wife & his relative Nar Bahadur brutally with sharp weapon and threatened with dire consequences. The case is being investigated by HC Naresh Kumar, I/O PS Chopal.
4. A THEFT: Case FIR No. 132/18 has been registered at PS Theog on 08.07.2018 U/S 379 34 IPC on the statement of Sh. Balbir Singh S/o Sh. Pratap Singh R/o Village Khalasi PO Majhar Tehsil Theog, Shimla stated therein that on 07.07.2018, he parked his Maruri Car No. HP10A-4722, outside his house at Bhekhalti. At about 12-30 AM, he listened some noise of broken from outside his house. On this, he came out from his house and saw that two persons taken his vehicle towards Theog with the intention to theft. As soon as, he started to making a noise, they left his car and run away towards Theog in Motorcycle No. PB11-AA-6964. He along with his brother Shamsher Singh, followed above Motorcycle in another car and caught them near Sarog gali and handed over to Police. Above both persons have been arrested by the police and the case is being investigated by IC PP Fagu, Theog.
5. MISCHIEF CAUSING DAMAGE: Case FIR No 125/18 dated 8.7.18 U/S 336,427,34 IPC has been registered at Police Station Dhalli on the statement of Sh Raghuvir Karar S/O Sh Gulab Singh Karar R/O village Jhakhrari PO Khaneti Tehsil Kotkhai Distt Shimla A/P Sh Gulab Singh Niwas Inder Nagar Dhalli alleging therein that during the intervening night of 07/08.07.2018 at about 01-30 AM, he listened some sound from outside his house. On this, he came out from his room and saw that some miscreants alongwith Duster Cherry Colour, were breaking the vehicles parked on the roadside. During night hours he afraid and in the morning, above persons identified as i) Tanuj Sharma S/o Sh. Brahma Nand R/o Village Tikker, PO & Tehsil Theog, Shimla, age 28 years, ii) Rohitash S/o Sh. Hira Lal R/o Village & PO Bagi, Tehsil Kotkhai, Shimla, age 28 years & iii) Shiv Thakur S/o Sh. Hira Lal R/o Village, PO & Tehsil Theog, Shimla, age 28 years and vehicle No. CH01-AU-5438 (Duster) and the registration Nos. of damaged cars is DL9CM-4827, HP51A-0207, HP51A-0207 Santro, HP25A-3667 (K10) and HP09A-3762(i10). The case is being investigated by HC Karam Singh, I/O PS Dhalli.
6. During last 24 hours 350 vehicles were challaned under Motor Vehicle Act, Compounded= 173 fine realized Rs. 71,100/- and 21 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 3,900/-.
1. Accused 1) Ran Bahadur S/o Tak Bahadur R/o VPO Daang Tehsil & Distt. Daang 2) Dila S/o Atti Ram R/o VPO Puran Dhar Tehsil Daang Distt. Daang arrested in case FIR No. 151/18 dated 11.06.2018 u/s 382 IPC at PS West further remanded in Police custody upto 10.07.2018, by the Ld. Court.
2. Accused Pankaj Chandel S/o Sh. Joginder Singh R/o Village & PO Kelvi, Tehsil Theog, Shimla, age 24 years, arrested in Case FIR No. 131/18 Dt. 06.07.2018 U/S 21-61-85 ND&PS Act PS Theog, is remanded in police custody upto 09.07.2018, by Ld. Court.
3. Accused i) Rajan Chauhan S/o Sh. Roop Ram Chauhan R/o Village Rangol PO Kohbag Tehsil & District Shimla, age 19 years, ii) Yogesh Kaundal S/o Sh. Yashwant Singh R/o Kaundal Niwas, Lower Totu, Shimla, age 23 years and iii) Rahul Kashyap S/o Sh. Raju Kashyap R/o Village & PO Darlaghat, District Solan, age 18 years, arrested in Case FIR No. 175/18 Dt. 06.07.18 U/S 21,29-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS Shimla-West, are remanded in police custody upto 09.07.2018, by the Ld. Court.
4. Accused Suresh Gopta S/o Sh. Bhagat Ram R/o Village Sinhana PO Marog Tehsil Chopal District Shimla, age 29 years, arrested in Case FIR No. 48/18 Dt. 07.07.18 U/S 21,22-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS Nerwa, are remanded in police custody for 03 days by the Ld. Court.
5. Accused i) Ganesh S/o Sh. Lakshman R/o Village Sinsal Odda No.-9, Anchal Bheri, District Delik Nepal A/P C/o Ispur Dera-Bassi, SAS Nagar Punjab, age 22 years and ii) Shibu S/o Sh. Purn Bahadur R/o Village Bhattichor Odda No.-3, District Suket, Nepal, age 30 years A/P Ispur Dera-Bassi, SAS Nagar, Punjab arrested in case FIR No. 132/18 Dt. 08.07.2018 U/S 379 34 IPC PS Theog, are remanded on police custody upto 10.07.2018.
6. Accused Bhagat Ram S/o Sh. Lekh Ram R/o Village Jood PO Chanawag Tehsil Sunni, District Shimla, age 38 years, arrested today in case FIR No. 23/18 Dt. 24.06.2018 U/S 498A 506 328 IPC at PS Sunni. He will be produced before Ld. Court tomorrow.