- A GAMBLING ACT: Case FIR No. 30/18 has been registered at PS Sunni on 19.07.2018 U/S 13A-3-67 The Public Gambling Act on the rukka of ASI Jaswant, I/O PP Jalog, Shimla alleging therein that on 19.07.2018 at about 02-10 PM, during patrolling along with staff near Bag Khad (Tehsil Sunni), four persons apprehended by them during playing gambling with cards in public place and seized Rs. 5,000/- from the spot. The case is being investigated by ASI Jaswant, I/C PP Jalog, Shimla.
- AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 138/18 has been registered at PS Theog on 19.07.2018 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of ASI Purshotam Chand, I/C PP Chhaila, Theog alleging therein that on 19.07.2018 at about 06-15 PM, during patrolling along with staff towards Parala Sainj, Mypul etc., one person apprehended by them along with 12 Bottles of Country liquor & 12 Bottles of Beer. The case is being investigated by ASI Purshotam Chand, I/C PP Jalog.
- A FOREST ACT: Case FIR No. 139/18 has been registered at PS Theog on 20.07.2018 U/S 379 IPC & 41, 42 The Indian Forest Act on the statement of HHC Ranjeet Kainthla, I/C Judicial Guard, Theog A/P Apple Control Centre Naian (Balag) stated therein that on 19.07.2018 at about 09-15 PM, one Bolero-Camper No. HP16-8460 stopped by them for checking. Four persons were sit inside the above vehicle. During the search, 77 Tin Resin (Beroja) recovered from the above vehicle under their possession carrying without permit/licence. The case is being investigated by HC Sunny Both, I/O PS Theog.
- During last 24 hours 312 vehicles were challaned under Motor Vehicle Act, Compounded= 169 fine realized Rs. 74,600/- and 21 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 2,100/-.
1. Accused i) Dharmender Singh S/o Sh. Bhagat Singh R/o Village Bhattakuffer, PO Kamla Nagar, Tehsil & District Shimla, age 29 years & ii) Inder Singh S/o Sh. Pratap Singh R/o Village Kamaltu, PO Kiar-Koti, Tehsil & District Shimla, age 30 years, arrested in case FIR No. 147/18 Dt. 18.07.2018 U/S 21,29-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS Sadar remanded in Judicial Custody upto 21-07-2018 by the Ld. Court.
2. Accused Inder Singh S/o Sh. Mast Ram R/o Village Annu Kshedal, PO Kiar-Koti, Tehsil & District Shimla, age 34 years, arrested in Case FIR No. 146/18 Dt. 18.07.2018 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS Sadar, today released on bail by the Ld. Court.
3. Accused Praveen Kumar @ Gautam S/o Sh. Puranmal R/o Village Manana PO Samalkha District Panipat, Haryana arrested in case FIR No. 144/18 Dt. 17.07.2018 u/s 376,506 IPC is remanded in judicial custody by the Ld. Court.