1. AN ND&PS ACT Case FIR No. 197/18 Dt. 27.07.18 U/S 21-61-85 ND&PS Act PS West has been registered on the rukka of ASI Dev Raj, I/O PS Shimla West alleging therein that on 27.07.2018 at about 05-20 PM, during patrolling along with staff towards Taradevi, one person namely Jagdish Bhardwaj @ Deepu @ Chatra S/o Sh. Bahadur Ram Sharma R/o Duggal Cottage Taradevi, Shimla, HP, age 23 years intercepted by them near path leading towards Duggal Cottage from Railway Track Tunnel No. 91, and during the search 22.40 Gram Chitta (Heroin) recovered from his possession. The case is being investigated by ASI Dev Raj, I/O PS West.
2. AN ND&PS ACT Case FIR No. 69/18 Dt. 27.07.18 U/S 21-61-85 ND&PS Act PS Chirgaon has been registered on the rukka of ASI Achhar Singh, I/O PS Chirgaon, Shimla alleging therein that on 27.07.02018 at about 05-15 PM, during patrolling on Crasher Road near Gumma one vehicle No. HP52(T)-2877 alongwith five persons namely i) Hem Raj S/o Sh. Mohan Lal R/o Village & PO Tikkeri, ii) Vijender Singh S/o Lt. Sh. Padan Sain R/o Village Sundha-Bhonda, iii) Suresh Kumar S/o Sh. Roshan Lal R/o Village Sandasu, iv) Lakhan Pal S/o Sh. Bhagat Chand R/o Village Jaktwani & v) Umesh Kumar S/o Sh. Bal Bahadur R/o Village Bhetiyani Tehsil Chirgaon, Shimla stopped by them for checking. During the search, 0.46 Mg. Chitta (Herion) recovered from their possession. The case is being investigated by ASI Achhar Singh, I/O PS Chirgaon.
3. AN ACCIDENT Case FIR No. 138/18 has been registered at PS Dhalli on 28.07.2018 U/S 279 IPC & 187 MV Act on the complaint of Sh. Sunil Kataik S/o Sh. Chet Ram R/o Narvada Chet Niwas, Bhattakuffar, District Shimla alleging therein that on 27.07.2018 at about 07-15 PM, when he reached near his vehicle No. HP52A-9637 (Santro), at at the same time a Bus No. HP51B-7506, driven by Sh. Attar Singh S/o Lt. Sh. Jeet Ram R/o Village Drabil, PO Jhkandu Tehsil Shillai District Sirmaur, came rashly with negligent driving and hit his vehicle from back side and run away from the spot. The case is being investigated by ASI Dharam Chand, I/O PS Dhalli.
4. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 160/18 has been registered at PS Sadar on 27.07.2018 U/S 279 337 IPC on the statement of Smt. Bhagmani W/o Sh. Chhote Lal R/o Village Jog-garh PO Bargaman Tehsil Deosar District Sangroli, Madhya Pradesh A/P Dhara, Down-Dale, Phagli Shimla alleging therein that on 27.07.2018 at about 09-30 PM, when she was going to home from Old Bus Stand, Shimla, at the same time one HRTC Bus negligently turned his bus and hit her, caused sustained injuries to her.
5. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 82/18 has been registered at PS Kumarsain on 27.07.2018 U/S 279 337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Dev Raj S/o Lt. Sh. Saran Ram R/o Kanna PO Bhareri Tehsil Kumarsain District Shimla stated therein that on 27.07.2018 at about 09-00 PM, one Tipper No. HP35-3252 met with an accident and rolled down from the road near Oddi (Kumarsain) due to rash & negligent driving of Vineet Kumar S/o Sh. Prabhu Dayal R/o Village Moen, caused sustained injuries to him. The case is being investigated by ASI Noop Ram, I/O PS Kumarsain.
6. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 146/18 has been registered at PS Theog on 27.07.2018 U/S 279 337 IPC on the rukka of HC Sunny Bodh, I/O PS Theog, Shimla alleging therein that on 26.07.2018, one Maruti Car No. HP08A-0471 met with an accident and rolled down 45/50 feet from the road near Ganog. No person/ driver was found inside or nearby the vehicle. The case is being investigated by HC Sunny Bodh, I/O PS Theog.
7. A CRIMINAL BREACH OF TRUST: Case FIR No. 81/18 has been registered at PS New Shimla on 27.07.2018 U/S 406 IPC on the complaint of Dr. Kamal Kant S/o Sh. Brij Bhushan Kalia R/o Village Brijvihar, Kalyana, Kanlog Shimla, age 34 years stated therein that on 01.07.2018, due to fault in his car No. HP07D-0079 (Renualt Duster) he requested from Renault India to take the car for repair of the fault. On 17.07.2018, he received a call from H.S.C. Harpal Singh, Sector-14, PS Panchkula, that his above car is involved in a hit & run case. The above vehicle was that time in the possession of Renault Company. The employee of above company has misused his vehicle without his consent. The case is being investigated by HC Parkash, I/O PS New Shimla. The case is being investigated by HC Prakash, I/O PS New Shimla.
8. ACT ENDANGERING LIFE OR PERSONAL SAFETY OF OTHERS: Case FIR No. 137/18 has been registered at PS Dhalli on 27.07.2018 U/S 336 IPC on the statement of Sh. Kunjan Heeshe Negi S/o Sh. Chhotar Negi R/o Village & PO Sumra Tehsil Hagran District Kinnuar A/P Site Engineer in National Highway Authority of India alleging therein that on 27.07.2018, he received an information that stones were falling on National Highway near Maha Kali Temple, Dhalli. On this, he inspected the site and noticed that domination wall was not constructed properly by the MC contractor. Due to this, the stones are falling on the road, which cause dangerous to the life of peoples.
9. ASSAULT ON GOVT. SERVANT DURING DISCHARGE HIS DUTY: Case FIR No. 92/18 has been registered at PS Chopal on 28.07.2018 U/S 353 332 341 143 147 149 IPC on the statement of Anganbadi Workers at Nuinal stated therein that when she was shifting anganbari articles & food product to new place, at the same time one lady alongwith other persons namely Virender, Rajesh etc. obstructed his work and beaten her during performing govt. duty. The case is being investigated by HC Ankush, I/O PS Chopal.
10. During last 24 hours 209 vehicles were challaned under Motor Vehicle Act, Compounded= 106 fine realized Rs. 77,500/- and 26 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 2,800/-.
1. Accused i) Rajesh Kumar @ Khanna S/o Sh. Mehga Ram R/o House No. 97, Dashmesh Colony, Mandi Govindgarh, Tehsil Amloh, Distt. Fatehgarh PB. & arrested in case FIR No. 57/18 U/S 379 34 IPC at PS Dhalli remanded in Police Custody up to 30.07.2018
2. Accused i) Sunny S/o Sh. Surender R/o G-303, Tea-Huts near Kushal Hole, Jahangeerpur New Delhi-33 and ii) Avinash Vishwas S/o Sh. Uma Shankar R/o DG-76, 77, Galli No.-1, Swaroop Nagar, New Delhi-42, arrested in case FIR No. 189/18 Dt. 18.07.2018 U/S 170 420 120B IPC at PS West, is remanded in Police Custody upto 30-07-2018.
3. Accused i) Mantahn Thakur S/o Sh. Surjeet Singh R/o Village & PO Nishani, Tehsil Nirmand, District Kullu and ii) Ashish Negi S/o Sh. Visheshwar Negi R/o Village Choura Tehsil Nichar District Kinnuar, arrested in case FIR No. 194/18 Dt. 23.07.2018 U/S 21,29-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS West, is being produced before Ld. Court.
4. Accused Jagdish Bhardwaj @ Deepu @ Chatra S/o Sh. Bahadur Ram Sharma R/o Duggal Cottage Taradevi, Shimla, HP, age 23 years, arrested in Case FIR No. 197/18 Dt. 27.07.2018 U/S 21-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS West is being produced before Ld. Court.