1. AN EXCISE ACT: case FIR No. 129/18 dated 05.07.2018 u/s 39 HP Excise Act has been registered at PS Theog on the rukka of ASI Purshotam Chand I/C PP Chailla, PS Theog alleging therein that on 05.07.2018 he along with staff was on patrolling towards Jei, Kyar etc. During patrolling he apprehended one person namely Sanjay Thakur S/o Padam Singh Thakur R/o Vill Khanewl PO Sarion Tehsil Theog Distt. Shimla and recovered 24 bottles of Country Liquor and 12 bottles of Beer from his possession. The case is being investigated by ASI Purshotam Chand I.O PS Theog.
2. AN EXCISE ACT: case FIR No. 59/18 dated 06.07.2018 u/s 39(1)A HP Excise Act has been registered at PS Chirgaon on the rukka of SI/SHO PS Chirgaon alleging therein that on the secret information he raided the Shop of Sh. Anil Kumar S/o Sh. Chaman Lal R/o Aandhra Teshils Chirgaon and recovered 12 bottles of country liquor from his possession. The case is being investigated by SI/SHO PS Chirgaon.
3. A THEFT: Case FIR No. 77/18 dated 06-07-18 u/s 381 IPC has been registered at PS Kumarsain on the complaint of Sh. Rakesh Kumar s/o Sh. Dila Ram R/o Beri P.O Kothi Tehsil Sadar Mandi Distt. Mandi Age 40 yrs. stated therein that he is owner of Truck No.HP65-6566 TATA 909 and on 04-06-18 when he was returning from Kinnaur along with conductor Haripal @ Salke r/o Nanspon P.O Neugalsari Kinnaur he stopped the Truck at Bharara Near Kumarsain and went to collect the cash in Kumarsain Bazzar. When he came back he found that conductor Haripal broken the Locker behind driver seat and stolen 1,50,000/- cash and run away. The case is being Investigated by H.C Sushil Kumar I.O P.S Kumarsain.
4. A THEFT: Case FIR No. 133/18 dated 06.07.2018 u/s 457,380 IPC has been registered at PS Sadar on the statement of Sh. Hemant Goel S/o Sh. Miter Sain Goel R/o Goyal Niwas Khosla apartment near Nishant Hotel Top floor Fingask Estate Shimla stated therein that he run a Daily Needs Shop at Subzi Mandi Shimla. On 05.07.2018 when he reached in his house from the shop, he found that the lock of main gate of his house was broken by unknown person and stolen away gold and silver ornaments from the locker inside the almirah.
5. A RIOTING: Case FIR No. 26/18 dated 05.07.2018 u/s 147,149,447,323,504,506 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Roop Dass S/o Lt. Sh. Rewa Dass R/o Gharyana PO Sunni Tehsil Sunni Distt. Shimla alleging therein that on 05.07.2018 when he was working in his field’s at the same time Ram Lal alongwith his wife, daughter & two son illegally entered into his field abusing, beaten and threatened him with dire consequences. The case is being investigated by ASI Dilu Ram PS Sunni.
6. A RIOTING: Case FIR No. 27/18 dated 05.07.2018 u/s 147,149,447,323,504,506 IPC has been registered at PS Sunni on the complaint of one lady alleging therein that Roop Dass along with his wife and son illegally entered into his field and start working when she tried to stop them they became aggressive and started abusing, beaten and threatened her with dire consequences. The case is being investigated by HC Ram Krishan I/O PS Sunni. ]
7. During last 24 hours 346 vehicles were challaned under Motor Vehicle Act, Compounded= 141 fine realized Rs. 58,600/- and 25 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 3,400/-
1. Accused i) Sukh Ram S/o Lt. Sh. Daulat Ram R/o Village & PO Panar Dadahu, Tehsil Renuka, District Sirmaur, age 41 years & ii) Suresh Nepali S/o Sh. Man Singh R/o Village & PO Kachnapur PS Kolpur Tehsil Banke Distt. Kolpur, Nepal, age 28 years, arrested in Case FIR No. 78/18 Dt. 03.07.2018 U/S 379 IPC at PS Shimla-East, are released on bail by the Ld. Court.
2. Accused i) Suresh @ Baby S/o Sh. Roshan Lal R/o Village Gartori PO Nerwa, Shimla, ii) Kamlesh S/o Lt. Sh. Laiq Ram R/o Village Dhartua PO & Tehsil Nerwa, Shimla & iii) Vivek S/o Sh. Chet Ram R/o Village Thachali PO & Tehsil Nerwa, arrested in Case FIR No. 47/18 Dt. 04.07.18 U/S 21,22,29-61-85 ND&PS Act PS Nerwa, are remanded in police custody is being produced before Ld. Court.
3. Accused Aakarsh Verma S/o Sh. Devinder Verma R/o Gandhi Chowk Hamirpur Tehsil & Distt. Shimla A/p Aakarsh Cottage Surya Kiran Colony Chambaghat Distt. arrested in case FIR No. 57/18 dated 04.07.2018 u/s 420 IPC PS New Shimla, remanded in Police custody upto 07.07.2018.
4. Accused 1) Ran Bahadur S/o Tak Bahadur R/o VPO Daang Tehsil & Distt. Daang 2) Dila S/o Atti Ram R/o VPO Puran Dhar Tehsil Daang Distt. Daang arrested in case FIR No. 151/18 dated 11.06.2018 u/s 382 IPC PS West remanded in Police custody upto 07.07.2018.